Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (68981 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by JewelDiamond(f): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
@Openmine. OK thanks
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by openmine(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
JewelDiamond:
@Openmine. OK thanks
Alrite....u r always welcome smiley smiley
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by drnoel: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

No advice u get here will help you see the true face if things but why dont u sleep over at her place one night and find out fir urself why her phones are always unreachable ib the evening.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Codes151(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
ronald4lif:
She could be living with some other guy and can't talk with you at night hence switch off her phones. That should be the only reason.

Pay her a visit. Go there, wait till she offs her phone again! When surprise her or sth to be sure! If she's with another... walk!!! Cuz this quote above is the best guess

3 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by missyge(f): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

I doubt if its d stress of PHD cos if it is, it cnt b evrry night...even if it is, she should leave @least a line on so dat u can communicate with her. I dont think it sthg dat should cause quarel btw two understndg lovers. Il suggest u cool dwn nd ask her d reasons....i blive thrs a strng reason bhind it
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by tickles2luv2016(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Na olosho she be.

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by danniyal(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Guy iam putting it to you that your girl is cheating on you . SHE IS STAYING WITH ANOTHER MAN
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by NwaNimo1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bros, she's O.P.P [other peoples property]

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by deolaarc(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Make a surprise visit ,let it be that time the phone is off to clear your doubt. If there is no cogent reason then investigate
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
My brother to b honest with sometin dicey is happen over dree when a lady switch her phone delibrately. Bros ur yam is been eaten like saraki did
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
BROS NO KILL YOURSELF OOOO!! U WAN BE EFCC, POLICE, LAWYER ABD FORENSIC EXPERT ALL IN ONE because OF WOMAN

4 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
She's cheating
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by chidextec: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
The babe na runs girl. She's probably doing colabo with some dude every night. Believe any girl at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.

Nice1,,dats d only way u can catch a SNAKE...if u value this relationship..go ahead and install d secret camera menhhhh
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by oglalasioux(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Don't tell me you are the one sponsoring her PHD programme. If yes you must know no lady has ever seen a man sponsoring her education as anything worthwhile.

Education sponsors are the first mugus among men and the chief landlords of that city named Friend Zone.

Don't expect her to allow you find out she has another relationship before she is through with her education.

13 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by 9jatatafo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pay her unannounced visit. That is never inform her you are coming. Be prepared to bear the outcome of what you will see

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Einl(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Don't do that. That's pervy and disgusting and takes away her freedom to privacy. Imagine someone does that to you??

Please remove that nasty thought from your head.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Taeewo(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tell her to give you her address,that you may visit anytime, anyday, anyweek, or anymonth.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
From a similar experience, she's most likely warming some guy's bed!...my story is far worse.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I wasn't drunk when I clearly wrote every evening....when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like [b][/b]cr7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis [b][/b]depay.
grin grin grin grin! Op U would be a good comedy partner to Bovi
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Dom2020: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bro for her to switch off her phone every night, definitely something is wrong somewhere, u really need to pay her a surprise visit and see things for urself
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Situation001(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Better don't give yourself heart attack grin grin grin
I understand what you're going tru tho..
but try to give her a positive excuse..
God will surely be with you..
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ogorwyne(f): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

What do u advice....@35do I actually stop and solve my problem or I should walk away and start a whole new relationship that could be worse?
Well 35 nor be small pikin truly. But aint you paying too much attention to your age. Will you just settle fo anyone because of your age. This is a red flag. Try to find out things now o. Its the only advice I can give. Good luck with Love.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by RitzyPrince(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
What do u want to hear? That she's always in church every evening? cheesy even though she'll still squeeze out time to talk to her man…OP you know what's happening u are just afraid to face the obvious. The earlier you do the better though lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kinibigdeal(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Hi there! i'll advice you take my advice frankly. There is nothing wrong with her and your relationship is safe. If you know the hell of stress involved in a PhD program, you wouldn't have been suspecting any fowl play. When writing a thesis, the best time to concentrate is in the dead night. A PhD program entails at least a 100 publication within 2-3years nowadays which need a serious scrutiny by some panel. And she also need to be submitting a report every months to her supervisor if she really want to complete her degree within 5years. If she can't concentrate now, she might end up completing a 4-5years programme for 10years. Sometimes, all this assigned professor frustrate their candidate , so you don't know what's on her mind each time you call. Kindly note that you should expect more strange actions from her during her program because its entails full concentration especially for those that want to complete it within a fast paced time. It not what you think bro, don't forget you are dating a career lady in the making. At 32 she's no longer a baby dull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by 9japride(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
My guy that girl does not have regards for u. We all lie that we are busy that's why we can't receive some calls. Don't expect her to change when u finally marry her. It's just unfortunate, she will still carry on with her attitude
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by missyge(f): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

No no no no...Its not worth it @ all....
Ok..if u do dat nd u eventually find out its anothr guy dat keeps her company, ul get hurt nd d worst ul do is a break up...
And if its not, but another reason:::den she finds out, itl break her hrt dat u dnt trust her nd a break still gonna end it....

Like many hv said, pay her a SUPRISE visit, stay dere for more dan a day nd c if the same thing is gonna happen.

One has to apply wisdom wen dealing with women, especially d one u wana get marrid to...

I pray God help us, imcluding myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Ladams90: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Seriously if u ask me a surprise vist will do
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Antina(f): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I wasn't drunk when I clearly wrote every evening....when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like cr7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis depay.
Funny man: active like "cr7" inconsistent like "depay"

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by LexzyBillz(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
@op,where love exist forget league oo, when it happens nah then your eyes go clear and with the look of things you are really into this lucky lady.My opinion, I won't suggest you go on a surprise visit or keep monitoring her cause you might eventually get more than you bargained for.On a much safer side bro, you need to start reducing whatever feelings you have gradually ,invest more time in something you Iove doing. The resources, energy and everything should go into that thing and I am sure if she's into you, in no time she ll realise and come asking and that's when you come out with your ONE RULE AGENDA,I want a 24/7 communication except on unforeseen circumstances with good explanation.And if she doesn't ask you,well then I am sorry bro you have to move on with your life as your gradual withdrawal will have given you much strength to move on. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Ediss(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
OK am coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.