Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi (29946 Views)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by thedio(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2016
This man is d only popular nigerian pastor i respect soo much thou im not i xtian

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by saintRighteous49(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2016
felifeli:
Yes sir, after Buhari is gone.
Another IPOB member sported here....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Bobnotrouble: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2016
felifeli:
Actually, he meant that GOD is using Buhari to make Nigeria a greater Nation. Wise up!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by pedrilo: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2016
lekan29ice:
I believe Nigeria will be GREAT again
great again? una first great b4?
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by supereagle(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2016
FOLLEY20:
B4 presidential election last year, Pst. Kumuyi declared dat there would be no war contrary to what other prophets said & truely there war no war after Jonathan/Buhari election. Behold, there shall be better nigeria soon in Jesus name.
You noticed it well. He said that at Rivers state crusade, Buguna to be precise .
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by lekan29ice(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2016
pedrilo:
great again? una first great b4?
Did u need answer or u want to know? OK ask google
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by greenify: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2016
I like and I love true men of God. But I will say this most of our men of God are hypocrite. Reasons is dat they don't like telling us d truth about situation in Nigeria. Always be saying Nigeria will be better till Nigeria spoil finally. Nigeria is sinking already they are still calling black colour white for us.
I expect the real and fearless man of God to come out and and always criticise a bad government but they will not. I have been hearing Nigeria will get better right from when I was young, now am above 30yrs.
Most these men of God saying Nigeria will be better, their children are in abroad and deceiving us with biblical words.America gets better not because their men of sat at their convinien

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Kumuyi and his antics sha. Baba will never give direct prophecy, always sticks to his 'will soon, will soon'

Baba, Pls how soon is your 'will soon' jare, because me too I have always been very optimistic about Nigeria becoming better, but according to THE DOCTRINE OF THE ufos given to me by EARTUM, I have realised that NIGERIA WILL BECOME GREAT until the practise of religion instead of the practise of morality and kindness, coupled with the practice of using the brain and making findings has been established in NIGERIA.
anyway, there has never been a time that NIGERIANS stop smiling, so what is Kumuyi's point? Even in Fela's time, naija people have been suffering and SMILING grin and it shall be so until RELIGION has been handicapped in our nation for the use of individual brains.

I SAY IT SPECIFICALLY, UNTIL NIGERIANS STOP PRAYING TO ANY god(especially Jehovah/Allah) OUR COUNTRY CAN NEVER BE GREAT! UNTIL WE START USING OUR BRAINS CRITICALLY, WE SHALL NOT DEVELOP.

MrZenographer, KingEbukasblog, here is food for you.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by iamord(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2016
mrvitalis:
God never helped any nation develop... Non
It was the collective hard work of the people and the determination that builds all the countries we all run to

Leave God out of this

Am still waiting for the day a top main of God will declare fasting for the death of curupt politicians
exactly my point. His statement are just positive wishful thinking to relieve people. If people don't work and join hands to create an enabling environment. Nothing will happen
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by frubben(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. .all these fake prophets

No mind am jare, hw has he helped the economy with all the money he has?
All dey knw hw to do is talk.
God will nt come down and help us, its people he will use to make our country a better place. He has already given us wat we need to make our country better its greedy people lik him dats holding us back. Mtweeee
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by greenify: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2016
I like and I love true men of God. But I will say this most of our men of God are hypocrite. Reasons is dat they don't like telling us d truth about situation in Nigeria. Always be saying Nigeria will be better till Nigeria spoil finally. Nigeria is sinking already they are still calling black colour white for us.
I expect the real and fearless man of God to come out and and always criticise a bad government but they will not. I have been hearing Nigeria will get better right from when I was young, now am above 30yrs.
Most these men of God saying Nigeria will be better, their children are in abroad and deceiving us with biblical words.America gets better not because their men of God sat at their convenient home, they did more than only prayer. This is one of the reasons christiane are behind in many areas. They think God will come down from heaven to do all things for them.
I believe in the power of prayer but prayer does not do everything for us. Do u think I only need prayer to fly an airplane.
Nigeria will be better is a consolation advice to me. Men of God should come out to criticise a bad government. They are closer to the government than d people.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by apholaby007(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2016
If you believe. Click like

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by MoneyGreen(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2016
supereagle:
I believe you sir, you just don't talk. anyhow until you hear from God .
LMAO!grin hear from God? undecided Him na Moses? God doesn't speak to pastors via any means.. All na scam. We all know Nigeria will be great under the greatest president of all time - Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2016
frubben:

No mind am jare, hw has he helped the economy with all the money he has?
All dey knw hw to do is talk.
God will nt come down and help us, its people he will use to make our country a better place. He has already given us wat we need to make our country better its greedy people lik him dats holding us back. Mtweeee

I can specifically tell you that KUMUYI is the greatest of all the thieves so-called pastors we know. A member of his church I knew those days was so eager to pay his full salary for the building of the DEEPERLIFE HIGH SCHOOL and the ANCHOR UNIVERSITY, with the thought that after its completion, it is the children of the church members that will be attending it. He paid three months full salary into the project happily, expecting the promises of god according to the pastors to be fulfilled. The man was surprised when the schools were ready and the school fee was mentioned? SO HIGH! with no subsidy for members. His children ended up being sent away from their own schools when the man has no school fee to pay. Funny enough, none of the pastors helped him.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by fpeter(f): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2016
cocoduck:
deeper nyash theif

You think you're having fun? I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by 2000otega(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2016
lekan29ice:
I believe Nigeria will be GREAT again
thank u am not a Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by TPAB(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2016
mrvitalis:
It was the collective hard work of the people and the determination that builds all the countries we all run to

Leave God out of this

Am still waiting for the day a top main of God will declare fasting for the death of curupt politicians

How can you leave God out of anything?? How do you think ?? Isn't it God that would touch the heart of men to do great things to improve the country...Never you say such again,God should be put in first,try doing things without putting God first and see the outcome,always remind yourself who gives you breath,who enables you wake up dailyis it your determination or collective hard work of anybody?? Caution yourself next time please
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by thedio(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2016
This man is d only popular nigerian pastor i respect soo much thou im not a xtian
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by mrvitalis(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2016
TPAB:

How can you leave God out of anything?? How do you think ?? Isn't it God that would touch the heart of men to do great things to improve the country...Never you say such again,God should be put in first,try doing things without putting God first and see the outcome,always remind yourself who gives you breath,who enables you wake up dailyis it your determination or collective hard work of anybody?? Caution yourself next time please
It is a know fact that the less religious a country becomes the more developed they become, explain that
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by driand(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2016
felifeli:
so you want buhari to fall for 4 years so someone else can get there and we start all over again?
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by highsoar(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Scream:
This is a man of God! God bless you sir.
......Just one in a thousand i respect
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by lekan29ice(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2016
2000otega:
thank u am not a Nigeria
You are welcome Mr Foreigner
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Austin234(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2016
God bles u man of God. May the Lord strengthen u in his ministry
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2016
This is a true man of God unlike those ones dat prophesy doom for naija. this is wat we want. positivity!
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by eph12(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
mrvitalis:

Leave God out of this

A true man of God will instead pray for the salvation of the corrupt politicians soul.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by eph12(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

I can specifically tell you that KUMUYI is the greatest of all the thieves so-called pastors we know. A member of his church I knew those days was so eager to pay his full salary for the building of the DEEPERLIFE HIGH SCHOOL and the ANCHOR UNIVERSITY, with the thought that after its completion, it is the children of the church members that will be attending it. He paid three months full salary into the project happily, expecting the promises of god according to the pastors to be fulfilled. The man was surprised when the schools were ready and the school fee was mentioned? SO HIGH! with no subsidy for members. His children ended up being sent away from their own schools when the man has no school fee to pay. Funny enough, none of the pastors helped him.
Are you an APC? If you're not I advise you join them asap so your talent of lying can be harnessed and put to national use.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by eph12(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
greenify:
Most these men of God saying Nigeria will be better, their children are in abroad and deceiving us with biblical words.America gets better not because their men of sat at their convinien
It is still someone like you that will say they have collected bribe if they speak for or against. One useless blogger will say $40billion was shared among pastors and your type will be among the first to masturbate over the thread.
What men of God can do is to advise their members to do their civic duties and also advise leaders to do theirs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. .all these fake prophets
he is a sincere and honest pastor
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by wecgreatnaija(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
I believe and me and my family will be alive to witness it ijn
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
eph12:

Are you an APC? If you're not I advise you join them asap so your talent of lying can be harnessed and put to national use.
Find out before you talk. Don't just talk without a thorough check. Kumuyi himself knows where he gets his tutorials from. He's a fan of Sat Guru Maharaji and the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS confirms it.

DOCTUFOS:

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

1. After this, Waldis showed me a vision. And I saw other great people which are not the worshippers of Nymphidis.

2. And many of them had little knowledge of Reverad and his purpose for all living beings on earth.

3. And these people were in all the continents of the world. They cure sicknesses and diseases with their little knowledge of Reverad, yet they did not know it.

4. And they were filled with knowledge, teaching their offsprings after them.

5. And I, Jasheb, asked saying, this people have children? Where did they come from? Are they from the land of Phidis?

6. Then did Waldis say, the time shall soon come when the homos shall no more be only males in the whole world. But males and females shall abound everywhere without furs.

7. And they shall give birth to their own kind. Then shall Faulkin claim supremacy over them and shall claim to die for their sins because he is the firstborn of all living creatures.

8. And Faulkin shall hope to get married to as many of them after their death, both male and female, who worship his father.

9. And he shall be their spiritual husband while they live on earth. Then shall he appear to some of the women in their dreams and have sex with them, putting on the flesh of other spirits.

10. And Faulkin shall be the most loved of these women before their husbands.

11. Then shall many of them choose to leave their husbands if they would not allow them to serve Faulkin perfectly with all their hearts.

12. And there shall be marriage breakups in the sanctuary of Nymphidis when some husbands shall not follow the way of Faulkin and their wives shall choose to love him more than their husbands.

13. I shall tell you a prophecy in the continent of Murmoh. A female homo called Sewa in her tongue shall be married to a man.

14. And she shall accept the doctrine of Faulkin as preached by a priest of Nymphidis well-known in the land of Murmoh.

15. And she shall drink the blood of Faulkin and eat the flesh of Faulkin like others do.

16. And at that time shall a new invention be made by those who knew a little of the way of Reverad; those who did much meditation to get problems solved by their brains.

17. Then shall the husband of the woman purchase the new invention whose life is made to work by satellites.

18. The shape of the invention shall be like a box, showing the images of the homos as they were.

19. Now it shall come to pass that as soon as many of the priests of Nymphidis shall see this invention, they shall call it a name.

20. And they shall say it is the Box of Beelzebub.

21. And the priest in whose sanctuary Sewa worships shall forbid the use of the box by the members of his sanctuary.

22. And anyone who shall use this box of Beelzebub shall be named a wicked soul and shall be excommunicated.

23. And the husband of Sewa shall purchase this box, for his soul loves to find knowledge day and night.

24. Then shall Sewa condemn the box and shall engage in a bitter quarrel with her husband.

25. And the priests of the sanctuary shall advise her in what to do, quoting from the book of Nymphidis what was done by a warrior of Nymphidis to the idol-gods of his father.

26. And Sewa's spirit was lifted and she felt she was enlightened. Then she felt that the spirit of Faulkin shall help her.

27. Then did she take up the box of her husband and broke it within the yard while he was away.

28. And she went into her chamber to pray for the conversion of her husband.

29. Then when her husband came, she met him with a smile, thinking that her prayers must have been answered by Nymphidis.

30. And the man had seen the broken box outside. Then in his anger did she pounce on Sewa and hit her severely that she was greatly injured.

31. And the face of Sewa did she tear with the broken glass from the screen of the invented box.

32. Then was Sewa soaked up in blood. Then did she visit her sanctuary with tears. But the priests therein sought not to take up a lawsuit against the homo because they had disguised their belief as the most peaceful one on earth.

33. Then did they advise her to return to her husband, because Faulkin will change his nature. But when Sewa returned to her home, she was sent out of the home forever with more beatings.

34. And the people of the sanctuary of Nymphidis told her to remain without getting married to another husband.

35. And they acquired a dirty chamber for her in a place where many people lived together.

35. Then after paying for the hire of the chamber the first year, they left her stranded.

36. And they did not know what has befallen her thereafter, because she was sent packing when the next hire she could not afford.

37. And Sewa held on to the doctrine of Nymphidis in the sanctuary of the same denomination but which was located in another place.

38. And she could not get married because her doctrine permits no one to leave his husband or wife and remarry.

39. Then did Sewa grow past the age of which marriage was suitable, yet serving Nymphidis.

40. And it came to pass after twelve years the priests of the sanctuary which condemned the box of visions and images, calling it the box of Beelzebub, took of the tithe of the people and purchased a space of the satellite.

41. And they set up the boxes of Beelzebub everywhere in their sanctuaries for to show their high priest in it.

42. And this thing grieved Sewa because they had condemned the use of the box before, which thing led to her divorce.

43. Then did Sewa ask to see the high priest of the sanctuary in her rage, but she could not meet him because her intentions had been told to the servants of the high priest.

44. Then did Sewa return to her husband's house to plead with him to take her back in her old age.

45. For she was now fifty-two and had past her prime.

46. Then did her husband show her the wife of which she had remarried to. And behold, she was nubile and beautiful, with a light-skinned face and her dimples were like the ripples of the blue sea.

47. Then did Sewa break into a loud cry. And right in the chamber of her husband did she lay a curse on the high priest.

48. For in her anger did she say, you high priest shall also lose your wife as you have made me lose the husband of my youth by your ignorance.

49. You made him send me out and instructed me not to remarry.

50. You shall also lose the trust of your follower by the deed of your son in this same issue of marriage. For he shall get married to a woman who shall not uphold the laws of your sanctuary in the institution of marriage.

51. Then shall your followers become sleepers in the sanctuaries when they shall be watching your images in the box of Beelzebub which you have adopted for use in your sanctuaries.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by Ranchhoddas: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
otemanuduno:
Find out before you talk. Don't just talk without a thorough check. Kumuyi himself knows where he gets his tutorials from. He's a fan of Sat Guru Maharaji and the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS confirms it.

How do you quote comments bit by bit.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi by eph12(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lmao. Go on grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC? / You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.