Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat (1538 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by Dhamiez: 6:30am On Jun 08, 2016
The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi visited Nigerian footballer, Obafemi Martins at his home and Martins shared a video of the visit.

The visit created controversy as some people condemned the highly respected royal while others praised him for his good works.

See some of the reactions here.

http://www.247vibez.com/2016/06/07/respect-yourself-and-sit-at-the-palace-nigerians-react-to-ooni-of-ifes-private-visit-to-obafemi-martins-house/

Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by Histrings08(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2016
Pfft
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by reverendfather: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2016
okay o
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by seunny4lif(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy
I love my Oba but he too dey waka grin grin
You are not Buhari cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by seunny4lif(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2016
OP
You can lie grin grin
Where is the comment of the people angry angry
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2016
[size=18pt]The poster ^^^^ & d 1 above him are ear infectionee's..[/size]
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by Agimor(m): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2016
As long it's yielding positive outcome like that of Buhari there is no cause for alarm.
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by otukpo(f): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2016
The visiting don too much.
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by amtaken(f): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Where is the Chinese deal? In your dreams?
Agimor:
As long it's yielding positive outcome like that of Buhari there is no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by amtaken(f): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2016
He should respect his throne.
People should visit him, not the other way round.
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by KINGwax007(m): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2016
The guy is a billionaire and a business man before he became the king... He shld now siddon dey expect salary from govt while his business stays in the hands of those who'll pilfer them abi?

Dude, my king, dey waka abeg!
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by Feranchek(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Truth be said, his waka waka don roo much. Buh I'm sure he's doing all these for the betterment of his people. He's not irresponsible so, you can be sure he's a wise King and knows exactly what he's doing.

PS: He's a youth and has got the energy for the waka waka. Even our old President did his own Journey Walker cos he's a wise leader and knew what he was doing.

We'll see the essence of their visits in the nearest future.
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by seunny4lif(m): 6:58am On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin
After smoking too much of Ibadan weed grin grin
The poster below is high on Aba fake weed grin
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=18pt]The poster ^^^^ & d 1 above him are ear infectionee's..[/size]
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by Agimor(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2016
amtaken:
Where is the Chinese deal? In your dreams?
where did I mention Chinese deal madam?
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2016
I wonder y a king will be goin up and down and doin like a celebrity..... No respect for his throne
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by AgreatMan: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2016
A king came to your house, you are seated and folded up on your cold marble floor where ur puppy will normally lie while he's spread-out on ur soft sofa like a proud peacock n peeps are talking about respek. Phulease

1 Like

Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by HCF(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2016
OP Should back the article up with the link to the Video, else,I doubt the visit. The picture above was taken months back when Martins visited the Monarch in his palace.

But, if it is true, then I see it as one visit too many!!!.
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by amtaken(f): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Isn't that supposed to be one of the dividends of Buhari's incessant trips?

Agimor:
where did I mention Chinese deal madam?
Re: ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat by chopchop2015(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2016
I'm Igbo, but I really have great deal of respect for this guy. He's simply telling world, he's just an Oba and not God.. Humility is key. Thumbs up!..... Kabie osi oooo! or how is it said again grin grin ; D

(1) (Reply)

Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". / Naija Fried Rice / Going Native Or Westernised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.