Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? (42781 Views)

What Skills Have The Highest Hourly Pay? / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2016
idu1:
na following u learn undecided

Actually, I dey find something wey I go learn. grin
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by wisehouse(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Meklex:
cool... What about freelancer?
all are good. Most importantly is your desire and readiness to succeed. I only referred you to the one I have used.

Btw before you start, search on nairaland for fiverr, upwork, freelancer thread. they will help you start aright.

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by WebMonk(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Good point OP.

I learnt mobile app development using a mobile app framework. More importantly, I learnt how to build mobile app layouts for such a framework and sell them online to global customers using Gumroad.com. Chances are if you have mastered a skill here you can sell your skill (or products made from your skill) online. And if you're selling on gumroad you're earning in dollars. so you're inflation proof.

I'll be taking more questions if you're interested, but from there its up to you.

Basically digital goods.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by jrupa(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Ezionye:
Writing

Buy nobody reads these days cry

So am thinking bout acquiring dancing skills cool
Your eyes tells a lot about your writing.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by stephenonyx(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Pls I have interest in what you are doing, how do I learn from you
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Evicsholar(f): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Catering. Learning fashion design and event decorations .

Photography, graphic design and programming on my mind
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
WebMonk:
Good point OP.

I learnt mobile app development using a mobile app framework. More importantly, I learnt how to build mobile app layouts for such a framework and sell them online to global customers using Gumroad.com. Chances are if you have mastered a skill here you can sell your skill (or products made from your skill) online. And if you're selling on gumroad you're earning in dollars. so you're inflation proof.

I'll be taking more questions if you're interested, but from there its up to you.

Basically digital goods.

Bros i want to learn from u. I'm skill less embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Franky826: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
feldido:
1.Mason(brick laying)
2. Electrical Wiring
3. Satellite TV installations
4. Computer Hardware repairs
5. Computer Networking
6. Phone repairs
7. Auto Tecnician(electrical/mechanical)
8. Agriculture(snail, fish, plantain) and
9. Luxury Customizations (Gold plating and crystallizations)

Modified:
10. I build beautiful aquariums wink

Funny enough I am a mechanical engineer by profession. grin
I love learning new skills, it's my hobby.
Many people don't know what i studied in school.

But my ultimate goal is to have my World class Automobile Servicing and Maintenance Company, cos that's my dream.

only you omo you badt gan. Tuale sir

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by YTderin(f): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
jrupa:
Unisex
Sure.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Dyt(f): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2016
Barbing
Still a fresher sha
I can barb low cut
Can't shape yet
I use my lil man and mums hair for samples
But I will get there

3 Likes

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Franky826: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Pillyportions:
Learnt Poultry farming, and drying of cat fish. I also hope to learn one or two things after my nysc camping.

wife material 300 yards! grin

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Coldfeets: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Is it just me or did anyone else notice from this thread that it seems FEMALES don't have or are not that interested in acquiring any useful skills?

It's not funny.

Nsogbu di. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by taiwo05(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
praying, healing the sick, cleansing the lepals, raising the dead. cancelling doctor report, preaching, counselling e.t.c all about Jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by jrupa(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
YTderin:
Sure.
Good one. Sure we go get nice collections from you soon.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by MediaExpert: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Evicsholar:
Catering. Learning fashion design and event decorations .

Photography, graphic design and programming on my mind
I train people on video editing and photography, kindly buz me if interested. I am Lagos based
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Satellite Tv installation,Electrician
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Perceptor(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
winkmart:
I KNOW ABOUT MINI IMPORTATION AND IT'S SAVING ME BIG TIME
Well done bro, i wan2 ask if u still do the importation.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by akudinaobi(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Painting but, my major problem is “I Am Afraid Of Heights”. Once it's above 2 storey, abeg carry ur wahala & go..
Afaraid of height
Why don't you take the glory while others do the job for you
Am a painter and I climb even 20storey building if the scafolding is properly guarded but my boys do lots of the job
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Chuksemi(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
I am learning how to live my life first. When I finish that course, I would go for others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by feldido(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Franky826:

only you omo you badt gan. Tuale sir

I guess that what the Brain was created for.
We learn everyday.
NA God

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by viewflux(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
IamKollinx:
Fixing phones and laptops...
Am a software and hardware engineer wink

software and hardware technician

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by weldersmind(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
I learnt welding but it requires large capital to start up. most industries won't take you except you have 5-10 years cognate experience.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Franky826: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
captainbangz:
I won't lie cos I know it doesn't profit.
I am an installer(digital satellite(not that gallant sha).
And an engineer(gallant generating set mechanic)

There is dignity in labour my friend, keep the good work. many feed their families with what you are doing

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by booz(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Gaborone:
1. Legal
2.Writing
3. Catering
You're a Barrister?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by swtdrms(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Just one and one talent/skill/profession. I eat code, drink code, sniff code, sleep code. I am a programmer. Over 8 after grad, never thot of serious paid employment, not easy at first, but now glory to Allah. Lots of projects i can't even handle alone.

3 Likes

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by viewflux(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Dyt:
Barbing
Still a fresher sha
I can barb low cut
Can't shape yet
I use my lil man and mums hair for samples
But I will get there

DOWNLOAD BARBING VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE TO ENHANCE YOUR SKILL

3 Likes

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Kruzilano(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
IamKollinx:
Fixing phones and laptops...
Am a software and hardware engineer wink
ehen biko please. My laptop went off since ystrday. Nd refuse to switch on. It shws d power light nd smtins i feel d fan rotating. But ntin comes on... Ejoo wetin fit be d wahala.. Cos afraid e dy catch me
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by may3(f): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Event planning n decoration, baking,catering,bridal accessories n make up artistry(freelance) .....
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by porozhniy(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2016
Graphics, Networking, Maintenance, Mini importation. Just finished a baking course, planning to add SOLAR/FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS/CCTV/BIO-GAS SYSTEMS to my list. Note: for anyone who can, agropreneurship pays a lot.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by bayodele73(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2016
Learn how to make shoes, sandals n slippers within a month for just a token..mostly for ibadan residents. Call/Whatsapp 07034765350 for more enquiries n to view my samples. Trust u to be wowed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by zyzxx(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Computer engering
Computer operator
Visual basic
NAFDAC Registration
And a statistic student

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.