Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. (5274 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by WaZoBiaBad: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2016
That is if they ever had it in the first place. God help Nigeria.
I am now very relieved and calmed about the way the federal government played a matured role in this Niger Delta Avengers bombing of pipelines spare. It shows for once that the Buharis government listens.
Now that the missiles issue is being known to just be a bluff, me think everyone Ndealtans, Northerners, Westerners and Easterners should think of the way forward, what to do next in other for the nation to move to the next level.
Violence can solve nothing.
I would want the Federal Government to First consolidated more on this change regime and put the proper mechanism to stop the free flow of our wealth into the hands of people destroy people. Then consider Autonomous Regional Federalism.
I see Nigeria adopting this system in a few years from now.
Good morning Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by mikeljack(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2016
ok o
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by reverendfather: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2016
them nor get the liver

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by DaBullIT(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2016
reverendfather:
them nor get the liver

This is not about liver , it's because they don't have missiles , if they have something , at best it's RPG or bazooka , missiles are not just thrown around , even in the black market

I am planning to mentions the asswipes who support NDA with passion especially when they threatened missiles

15 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by chukzyblingz(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

This is not about liver , it's because they don't have missiles , if they have something , at best it's RPG or bazooka , missiles are not just thrown around , even in the black market

I am planning to mentions the asswipes who support NDA with passion especially when they threatened missiles
did NDA threaten to launch Missiles?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by Exzeebeat: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2016
OP can you please show us where NDA threatened to launch missiles. If you cant do this then please shut the F up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by Starships4u(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2016
OP stop masturbating because of the missiles that were not lunched!! I don't support it either but u can't launch a missile in a very poor weather... Yesterday started with rain almost tru out the morning hours, nd their PRIME target @Mbuhari, Ran away from Aso Rock with pretence of Ear Infection treatment...
Well NDA pls Cease Fire

6 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2016
While I am not a supporter of the Avengers, it is interesting to notice that this is how Nigerians follow happenings as they evolve, with hasty reactions (no thought or no form of thinking), wrong information,forgetfulness and finally they make uninformed decisions.

NIGER DELTA AVENGERS NEVER THREATENED TO LAUNCH MISSILES!

It was another militant group. Whether the Avengers is behind this same group or not is another matter after the fact. As a matter of fact the so called Avengers demanded that the militant group desist from Launching any missile for whatever reason(s) they might have claimed justifies the launch .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by tdayof(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Starships4u:
OP stop masturbating because of the missiles that were not lunched!! I don't support it either but u can't launch a missile in a very poor weather... Yesterday started with rain almost tru out the morning hours, nd their PRIME target @Mbuhari, Ran away from Aso Rock with pretence of Ear Infection treatment...
Well NDA pls Cease Fire

Says who?? Haha grin grin Missiles can be launched in any damn weather... Get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by ireneony(f): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Who dash them missiles

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by PentiumPro(f): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2016
tdayof:

Says who?? Haha grin grin Missiles can be launched in any damn weather... Get your facts right.
Why are you replying that clown? cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by Starships4u(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2016
tdayof:

browse am Bro
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by Starships4u(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2016
PentiumPro:

Why are you replying that clown? cheesy cheesy grin
Well now I know hu d clown is between u nd I....
Did u hear AVENGERS name there?? Its a pity y we all allow our minds/disdain for other tribes to becloud our sense of reasoning... M yoruba nd in yoruba territory so either way d lunch their missiles it doesn't affect me, we in 9ja take things for granted till it gets outta hand.... E-KU Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by tdayof(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Starships4u:
browse am Bro
i don't need to browse it.. It's what I study... It's what I learn everyday... Weather will never affect Guidance and control during missile launch..
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
Who dash them missiles
You go just dey talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by PentiumPro(f): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Starships4u:

[s]Well now I know hu d clown is between u nd I....
Did u hear AVENGERS name there?? Its a pity y we all allow our minds/disdain for other tribes to becloud our sense of reasoning... M yoruba nd in yoruba territory so either way d lunch their missiles it doesn't affect me, we in 9ja take things for granted till it gets outta hand.... E-KU Wednesday[/s]

Crap.
Whether they are avengers ooo, revengers ooo..Niger Delta defenders ooo...or any other silly name they choose to call themselves, they are ALL in the same class and they seek the same objective.
You are free to keep differentiating among them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by 2sexycom(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2016
Exzeebeat:
OP can you please show us where NDA threatened to launch missiles. If you cant do this then please shut the F up
I don't think you have been living in Nigeria to have asked such a question. You must have been a cave.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by ireneony(f): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You go just dey talk anyhow
must you quote me.

Do you know how much one missile is worth?
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2016
tdayof:
i don't need to browse it.. It's what I study... It's what I learn everyday... Weather will never affect Guidance and control during missile launch..

it does.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by wristbangle: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2016
I have said this several times that launching missile can be achieved by a hovering tornado aircraft or submarine on the sea. Even using a grenade/missile machine, whatsoever will not travel that distance has decried by the terrorists.

Like ireneony said, the cost of missile is expensive. Where will they get such except if they are sponsored by rich and external force.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by tdayof(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2016
adeniyisavage:

it does.

Bullshit it doesn't... That's why there is something called fire control radar and guidance systems for missiles.. ..

Done in here.. Show me a conventional missile that won't launch due to weather.

Do you guys even know missile criteria?
Okay the worst you will bring on is a ballistic missile and you should know a ballistic missile just like any other missile should be able to operate in any weather condition, day or night .

Now tell me a missile that won't launch due to weather.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by santino09: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2016
I wonder how in 2016 some people still won't have sense. It wasn't NDA but JNDLF that threatened the missile launch. Avengers however, were against the missile launch....
Pls receive sense in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by skywalker240(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2016
wristbangle:
I have said this several times that launching missile can be achieved by a hovering tornado aircraft or submarine on the sea. Even using a grenade/missile machine, whatsoever will not travel that distance has decried by the terrorists.

Like ireneony said, the cost of missile is expensive. Where will they get such except if they are sponsored by rich and external force.
Even BH have external backing too.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by ElCount: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2016
The JNDLF or whatever they called themselves were the ones who threatened to launch the missiles, not that it matters to some folks who just want to talk but either way the MODS should ban anybody that opens a thread on JNDLF because that stupid group just wasted everybodys' time and they ought to be fished out

Meanwhile PMB is the biggest coward in this whole plot for running away to london and leaving a bloody civilian in charge.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by AhmadMind: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2016
I need help with mathematics
Quest: What is 100%- 97%??

Ans: 5% or 3%

#Maths Class 101
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by Horus(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2016
We all knew it was a joke; there is no missiles
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by DaBullIT(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2016
Do you live under a rock ?
chukzyblingz:

did NDA threaten to launch Missiles?

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by chukzyblingz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
You must be very stupid to ask this nonsense question. cow
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by coolhumble(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

They did but they can never launch shit.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by OjukwuWarBird: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
tdayof:

Shut up your mouth. Weather affects it especially if it is not satellite based.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by OjukwuWarBird: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
must you quote me.

Do you know how much one missile is worth?

Missiles can be manufactured locally. So what is the big deal about it
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. by tdayof(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Shut up your mouth. Weather affects it especially if it is not satellite based.
fool.. How is a conventional missile satellite based?? A typical human goes into internet and still unable to read..

Those damn missiles don't use satellite but fire control radars.. Even the great Tomahawk missile does not need any satellite to be launched..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai / Mbaka And TB Joshua Prophesy About Buhari And Corona Virus Must Come To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.