Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! (8368 Views)

Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question / Songs That Atheists Can Teach Their Kids / Why Atheists Can Never Understand God's Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
hahn:
Yes, Jehovah is Lord. So is Allah. And so are the other 4,200 gods in existence. However, most Nigerians are only aware of the two major religions that exist in the world.

You can enlighten yourself if you fall into that category @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions.

Now, straight to the point. Many Christians such as kingebukasblog, winner01, malvisguy212 etc have stuck to the fact that THEIR god, Jehovah albeit the concept was forced on us(Africans) via slavery, is the true god.

In a bid to finally give them the chance to prove that their god is indeed REAL, I have decided to challenge them, just like Elijah challenged the gods of Baal in the bible. To put it in his own words:

1 Kings 18: 20 So Ahab called all the Israelites and those prophets to Mount Carmel. 21 Elijah approached the people and said, “How long will you not decide between two choices? If the Lord is the true God, follow him, but if Baal is the true God, follow him!” But the people said nothing.

In this same vain, I call on all NL Christians to pick a date and prove in reality that their god is indeed real. All activities will be recorded and shared on youtube and here on nairaland

List of possible activities:

1) Picking of snakes
Mark 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands

We will first visit a zoo and you all can play with the snakes for as long as you want.

2) Drinking of poison
Mark 16:18 and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all;

Otapiapia, thanks to god, is N50. You can all take turns in drinking it. I will buy some bottles and keep them in my fridge. The heat these days is just too much.

3) Healing of sick people
Mark 16:18 they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

We can visit Igbobi and y'all can lay your hands on a few sick people as well as amputees while we record their amputated parts grow again.

I am very sure that there is at least ONE born again Christian among you that is filled with the holy ghost and your god will definitely not forsake you. These tasks are too simple for your god.

Muslims who are also interested can join in and we can make this a fun Allah VS Jehovah thing.

Christians, it is time to prove atheists wrong.

Christians and Muslims who are interested can contact me privately.

You can also take some time out to fast so as to be properly filled with the holy ghost. Especially Christians.

In Elijah's words again , 1 Kings 18: 36 At the time for the evening sacrifice, the prophet Elijah went near the altar. “Lord, you are the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel,” he prayed. “Prove that you are the God of Israel and that I am your servant. Show these people that you commanded me to do all these things. 37 Lord, answer my prayer so these people will know that you, Lord, are God and that you will change their minds.”

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
hahn:
Yes, Jehovah is Lord. So is Allah. And so are the other 4,200 gods in existence. However, most Nigerians are only aware of the two major religions that exist in the world.

You can enlighten yourself if you fall into that category @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions.

Now, straight to the point. Many Christians such as kingebukasblog, winner01, malvisguy212 etc have stuck to the fact that THEIR god, Jehovah albeit the concept was forced on us(Africans) via slavery, is the true god.

In a bid to finally give them the chance to prove that their god is indeed REAL, I have decided to challenge them, just like Elijah challenged the gods of Baal in the bible. To put it in his own words:

1 Kings 18: 20 So Ahab called all the Israelites and those prophets to Mount Carmel. 21 Elijah approached the people and said, “How long will you not decide between two choices? If the Lord is the true God, follow him, but if Baal is the true God, follow him!” But the people said nothing.

In this same vain, I call on all NL Christians to pick a date and prove in reality that their god is indeed real. All activities will be recorded and shared on youtube and here on nairaland

List of possible activities:

1) Picking of snakes
Mark 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands

We will first visit a zoo and you all can play with the snakes for as long as you want.

2) Drinking of poison
Mark 16:18 and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all;

Otapiapia, thanks to god, is N50. You can all take turns in drinking it. I will buy some bottles and keep them in my fridge. The heat these days is just too much.

3) Healing of sick people
Mark 16:18 they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

We can visit Igbobi and y'all can lay your hands on a few sick people as well as amputees while we record their amputated parts grow again.

I am very sure that there is at least ONE born again Christian among you that is filled with the holy ghost and your god will definitely not forsake you. These tasks are too simple for your god.

Muslims who are also interested can join in and we can make this a fun Allah VS Jehovah thing.

Christians, it is time to prove atheists wrong.

Christians and Muslims who are interested can contact me privately.

You can also take some time out to fast so as to be properly filled with the holy ghost. Especially Christians.

In Elijah's words again , 1 Kings 18: 36 At the time for the evening sacrifice, the prophet Elijah went near the altar. “Lord, you are the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel,” he prayed. “Prove that you are the God of Israel and that I am your servant. Show these people that you commanded me to do all these things. 37 Lord, answer my prayer so these people will know that you, Lord, are God and that you will change their minds.”

grin
For what purpose?

Jehovah does not perform for entertainment purposes. Go through the miracles of Jesus and note the number of times he locked out the spectators - including the majority of His twelve disciples - as he performed many miracles.

Include NL Satanist in that call, their gods may be more friendly to public displays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by realmindz: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
winner01:
Pick a date to waste my time with insincere people who have a wealth of Evidence for God's existence around them?. Pick a date for people who desperately wish God does not exist? Taaa!!!
Ill rather pick a date for sincere people. You wonder why the Bible refers to atheists as fools and not people from other faiths? Cos atheism is simply foolishness. I wont waste my time with such.
do u know how many million souls u will win if u can do any of these.
remember he is a God of signs and wonders.
moses performed signs and wonders in Egypt for the people to believe
even Moses was convinced by signs and wonders by God with the burning bush.
Elijah performed lots of signs and wonders.he even organised a contest between Yaweh and Baal to prove. So he is foolish abi?
Jesus also did signs and wonders.
Jesus disciples also performed signs and wonders

so pls, it's no waste of time or will u say all the powerful prophets and jesus in the bible wasted their time? If u can pls perform all these wonders and convert millions of souls. It's worth it cus u ve come for the lost souls and not the already sincere souls as u claim. don't do a lazy job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by winner01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You spoke like an Igbo man grin
Lol. I love when Igbo people argue. It might be tense but they will resolve it. U know i served in Igbo land.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by winner01(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
grin grin ;DExactly my first reaction when i saw this nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
winner01:
Lol. I love when Igbo people argue. It might be tense but they will resolve it. U know i served in Igbo land.

you do know my igbo brothers grin ... wow ... which state?
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
winner01:
grin grin ;DExactly my first reaction when i saw this nonsense.

KingEbukasBlog:

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
hahn:

grin

Lies . You are on the brink of proving God but showing signs of unwillingness . 3 days to think about it wink
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lies . You are on the brink of proving God but showing signs of unwillingness . 3 days to think about it wink

Funny enough, I used to attend Chosen back in the day. I once went there and ended up sitting at the back of the front row. Behind me were people who came desperately seeking for healing but who all left after being tired and had to sit down on the floor waiting for god to show up. Not one of them got healed. That was the last time I went there.

So, I already have the experience. It is not something I look forward to undecided

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
hahn:

Funny enough, I used to attend Chosen back in the day. I once went there and ended up sitting at the back of the front row. Behind me were people who came desperately seeking for healing but who all left after being tired and had to sit down on the floor waiting for god to show up. Not one of them got healed. That was the last time I went there.

So, I already have the experience. It is not something I look forward to undecided

I believe you . I was a soldier back in the day , trained in the United States even . But had to retire years ago after I got tired of being a soldier .

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I believe you . I was a soldier back in the day , trained in the United States even . But had to retire years ago after I got tired of being a soldier .

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
realmindz:

do u know how many million souls u will win if u can do any of these.
remember he is a God of signs and wonders.
moses performed signs and wonders in Egypt for the people to believe
even Moses was convinced by signs and wonders by God with the burning bush.
Elijah performed lots of signs and wonders.he even organised a contest between Yaweh and Baal to prove. So he is foolish abi?
Jesus also did signs and wonders.
Jesus disciples also performed signs and wonders

so pls, it's no waste of time or will u say all the powerful prophets and jesus in the bible wasted their time? If u can pls perform all these wonders and convert millions of souls. It's worth it cus u ve come for the lost souls and not the already sincere souls as u claim. don't do a lazy job

The Lord's Chosen keeps spreading to other parts of the world . Even citizens now worship at any Chosen Church close to their residence . Isn't it the same signs and wonders we are experiencing ? Members of the church even help their neighbors in times of distress . Doesn't this mean God is working ?

1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
hahn:

undecided

Lol . Malcom X was a Muslim .

You need to be restrained from posting memes . Leave it to us .

But anyway ...

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by realmindz: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The Lord's Chosen keeps spreading to other parts of the world . Even citizens now worship at any Chosen Church close to their residence . Isn't it the same signs and wonders we are experiencing ? Members of the church even help their neighbors in times of distress . Doesn't this mean God is working ?
you have totally digressed from the issue.
Religion has nothing to do with being good to one's neighbour, it's simply all about humanity...
kindly perform this great signs and wonders to convince several souls that God exists and out of the thousands of Gods, that Yaweh the Jewish God is the true God

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
realmindz:

you have totally digressed from the issue.
Religion has nothing to do with being good to one's neighbour, it's simply all about humanity...
kindly perform this great signs and wonders to convince several souls that God exists and out of the thousands of Gods, that Yaweh the Jewish God is the true God

That's what I'm saying ; Chosen members share testimonies of healing the sick , even raising the dead through prayers , in Church . The time allocated to testimonies in my HQ is close to 1 hr or 1 hr 30 minutes . During 'combined services' its close to 3 to 4 hrs just for testimonies . Every Sunday , at least 1 car or keke sometimes a house for dedication . You see , God is working wonders , only fools and deluded ones would be waiting for a show just for entertainment .
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you a member shocked ? undecided

Oh my. I take back my prejudicial statements.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

Are you a member shocked ? undecided

yeah smiley
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by winner01(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Anambra state, Nnewi.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
winner01:
Anambra state, Nnewi.

That's my state and my village !!! shocked shocked
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

Oh my. I take back my prejudicial statements.

Lol . What statements did you make grin . shocked .
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by winner01(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's my state and my village !!! shocked shocked
You serious
I stayed at Osumenyi.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

yeah smiley

Noted smiley grin

You seem alright. cool
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . What statements did you make grin . shocked .

I attended a service close to home once. I was just wondering about the doctrine.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

Noted smiley grin

You seem alright. cool

Ahhhh . Lol . Gist has come oo . Yarn me joor . Wetin happen

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

I attended a service close to home once. I was just wondering about the doctrine.

The ornaments , jewelries , make up , trouser stuff ba ? wink
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
winner01:
You serious

I stayed at Osumenyi.

That's my grandma's place before she got married cool
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The ornaments , jewelries , make up , trouser stuff ba ? wink

My friend & I were fairly modest. But not enough apparently. The preacher preached on before switching to talking at length about dressing.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

My friend & I were fairly modest. But not enough apparently. The preacher preached on before switching to talking at length about dressing.

With what women wear these days , decency is now a thing of the past . I dont blame Chosen pastors for talking at length about dressing and modesty . Apart from that anything else ?
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

With what women wear these days , decency is now a thing of the past . I dont blame Chosen pastors for talking at length about dressing and modesty . Apart from that anything else ?
What's with the Angel of the church? That I found uncomfortable.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by realmindz: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's what I'm saying ; Chosen members share testimonies of healing the sick , even raising the dead through prayers , in Church . The time allocated to testimonies in my HQ is close to 1 hr or 1 hr 30 minutes . During 'combined services' its close to 3 to 4 hrs just for testimonies . Every Sunday , at least 1 car or keke sometimes a house for dedication . You see , God is working wonders , only fools and deluded ones would be waiting for a show just for entertainment .
The world works with proofs and facts. That's why we have gotten to the level of advancement we are today. cus things that work today ve been proven. from medical research to law to engineering breakthrough, aerospace technology etc

for u to call the categories of people who request for facts and empirical proofs as fools is most astonishing, for today you enjoy the works of discoveries and innovations of these fools.

Or will a man who work in the banking sector pay out millions of naira to an unknown person based on faith with nothing to hold down as evidence?

Pls for once, try to put ur brain to use and reason with the people u ve blinded in your stone heart and cursed as fools because they once believed in God but lost it when they put their brain into critical reasonings. They surely ve genuine points nd they are rly making their arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
realmindz:

The world works with proofs and facts. That's why we have gotten to the level of advancement we are today. cus things that work today ve been proven. from medicinal research to law to engineering breakthrough, aerospace technology etc

for u to call the categories of people who request for facts and empirical proofs as fools is most astonishing, for today you enjoy the works of discoveries and innovations of these fools.

Or will a man who work in the banking sector pay out millions of naira to an unknown person based on faith with nothing to hold down as evidence?

Pls for once, try to put ur brain to use and reason with the people u ve blinded in your stone heart and cursed as fools because they once believed in God but lost it when they put their brain into critical reasonings. They surely ve genuine points nd they are rly making their arguments.

Atheists are daft . Good day young man
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by realmindz: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists are daft . Good day young man
Again u digressed from the topic....anyway kindly prove why atheists are daft

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam / The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction / Why Your FAITH No Longer Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.