Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! (8364 Views)

Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question / Songs That Atheists Can Teach Their Kids / Why Atheists Can Never Understand God's Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
analice107:

Why not join hahn to the Lord's Chosen so that we will have two witnesses. It'll be fun.

this thing is easier than you think. you winner01 and kingebukasblog with me somewhere and you can heal as few people. I need to see the holy spirit at work through you
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by realmindz: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
analice107:

If I have ever responded to your comments, I forgive myself. It won't happen again.
you are used to this, that's why I say u are daft....but also closed minded, despises anything that challenges ur belief to remain a fool for life. You simply cannot stand a conversation that expose that fallacies and lies of your forsaken religion. Your belief can't withstand test of scrutiny after all.
my last response to you too

nothing personal though, I only ridicule christians for entertainment
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Ranchhoddas: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
realmindz:

you are used to this, that's why I say u are daft....but also closed minded, despises anything that challenges ur belief to remain a fool for life. You simply cannot stand a conversation that expose that fallacies and lies of your forsaken religion. Your belief can't withstand test of scrutiny after all.
my last response to you too

nothing personal though, I only ridicule christians for entertainment
Y'all should let Analice be. What the hell.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by analice107: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
hahn:

this thing is easier than you think. you winner01 and kingebukasblog with me somewhere and you can heal as few people. I need to see the holy spirit at work through you
Hahahahahahahaha. All you need are practical miracles performed in the name of Jesus right? Does it matter from whose hands Jesus performs those miracles?
Hahn, take the challenge. The miracles that will be performed at The Lord's Chosen, will he performed in the name of Jesus Christ alone. Record the fake or the-no-miracles-at-all and post them here for the world to see.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. All you need are practical miracles performed in the name of Jesus right? Does it matter from whose hands Jesus performs those miracles?
Hahn, take the challenge. The miracles that will be performed at The Lord's Chosen, will he performed in the name of Jesus Christ alone. Record the fake or the-no-miracles-at-all and post them here for the world to see.

I threw the challenge first ma. Honour my challenge first.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by analice107: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
hahn:

I threw the challenge first ma. Honour my challenge first.
Just admit you can't get into a church where the power of the Holy Spirit is present.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by analice107: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Y'all should let Analice be. What the hell.
My dear let them vent their frustration. I don't read what they type, so, pls let them continue.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by MrMontella(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

Say what u have to. No shaking. Till the day I leave this earth, I will never forget that day.
lol..if americans handle u..
U will know memory is nothing
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

Just admit you can't get into a church where the power of the Holy Spirit is present.

Hahahaha! wtf!

undecided
analice107:

Hahahaha! wtf!
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by analice107: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2016
hahn:

Hahahaha! wtf!
undecided
Hahahaha! wtf!
You can't.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by analice107: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2016
MrMontella:
lol..if americans handle u.. U will know memory is nothing
Go fix yourself, this obsession is eating you deep. Get off my mention boy.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:
You can't.
Do you reside in Lagos?
let's meet at any spirit filled church of your choosing
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by analice107: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016
hahn:

Do you reside in Lagos?

let's meet at any spirit filled church of your choosing
So that what will happen?
Guy, take a Camera and go the The Lord's Chosen. Record the activities and come back let's see first.
Let's finish up with one before we take another step.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

So that what will happen?
Guy, take a Camera and go the The Lord's Chosen. Record the activities and come back let's see first.
Let's finish up with one before we take another step.

I threw a challenge first and none of you honored it
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by analice107: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2016
hahn:

I threw a challenge first and none of you honored it
I think it's high time we put this circus to rest.
You wanted to proof that Jesus can't heal the sick. And we say take a Camera and go the Lord's Chosen. If nothing happens, meaning Christ is indeed fake.
The reason for this is, we don't live in the same cities, AND, not every christian has the gift of miracles, but others have. So, we say, go to a man who has that gift we are not saying believe in them, just record them to proof your point.

Besides any christian who boasts of having supernatural powers without acknowledging the Holy Spirit is operating under a strange spirit.

I can't claim to have such powers, I don't have the gift, and no man takes them up by themselves. It's something Christ himself bestows on those he has chosen. Now he has chosen the pastor at the Lord's Chosen as a carrier of such powers,
HAHN go there.
This is my last comment on this thread.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by MrMontella(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

Go fix yourself, this obsession is eating you deep.
Get off my mention boy.
hey!! No need to be angered.
Just stop making it seem like forgetting such a memory is impossible..
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
analice107:
A date to do what? Yahweh will never stoop to demons my dear.
still on "demons" eh
But Jesus himself said
"Go into the world and do signs and wonders in my name."

No one argues with result (I mean real results; Not psychological exorcisms).

Pick a challenge and do nah.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by APCsupporter: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by APCsupporter: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Following back to back

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
winner01:
[size=1pt]And you are bent on letting us know this why? undecided, By 7:26am on a Wednesday morning. undecided Do these guys rest well atall? undecided, over a God that supposedly does not exist? undecided. Another one opened an anti-christian thread around 12:30 midnight the other day as well. Even foreigners have built atheist mega churches? undecided. Why all these rage against Christianity, Is there something unique about christianity that you desperately need us to renounce? grin
You people really need us not to believe in God with you and that is where I come in. The thought of God gives you sleepless nights and you are bent on transferring your misfortune to others. Christians believe in the existence of the 4200+ gods as gods of men so what exactly do you want us to disprove? undecided. I dont loose sleep over fairytales but you and other atheists all seem addicted to discussing a fairytale even at the detriment of your health. You may need the help of a psychiatrist.

You are missing the point. I have never tried to prove that God is real to you or any atheist and I'm not ready to do that ever. The burden of proof is on you people who constantly spend everyday of your life here, to rain curse words on God, mock the christian beliefs, belittle sincere christians and need us not to believe in God with you.

We do not open threads to prove the existence of God to atheists or other raging individuals but to prove the foolishness of atheism and give some evidence pointing to a Creator. Other christians on this section open threads to reflect their christian beliefs to other believers. Atheists on the other hand constantly invade this section (meant for religious people to share their beliefs as shown in the picture below) to express their rage against God and christianity and then demand for proof of something we have not stamped on their hearts initially.

If you on the other hand are bent on proving to us that there is no God as shown in your desperation, determination and sleepless nights, then you need to give proof. Christians are not here to prove anything to you but to share their beliefs among each other on a section that has been created solely for that purpose.

If you insist that you must be here to share your belief unbelief as well try to force your unbelief down the throat of believers through mockery, cursing and other meaningless show of desperation, then you need to give proof of your stand. However, we understand that you need to know all things (Omniscience) before you can reasonably make the assertion that "there is no God", and so we understand your frustration.

About Elijah's challenge: You've missed a serious point.

Elijah was a prophet of God who was strictly commanded by God to carry out that test as shown in 1 kings 18:36b. Before Elijah started the his part of the test, he called out to God and said "Show these people that you commanded me to do all these things".

If you are really sincere, God will reveal himself to you. This Hindu priest is an example of a sincere human looking for answers. He is a Guru of Gurus, the christian equivalent of a bishop, but a very sincere man. God appeared to him and gave him specific instructions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GapgVaue7L8&hl=en-GB&gl=US&client=mv-google

If you record it then what? undecided At best, you will find a new way to describe the phenomenon. Nothing can serve as evidence for someone who really does not want God to exist.

Examine this quote from a really sincere atheist. Thomas Nagel, American philosopher, currently University Professor of Philosophy and Law Emeritus at New York University. He said: "I want atheism to be true and am made uneasy by the fact that some of the most intelligent and well-informed people I know are religious believers. It isn't just that I don't believe in God and, naturally, I hope that I'm right in my belief. It's that I hope there is no God! I don't want there to be a God; I don't want the universe to be like that."

Now that's sincerity.

We are not interested in proving you wrong. We are more interested in extending the love of Christ and also providing logical explanations and evidences that show the folly of atheism and other lies. Its God's work to prove his existence to His creatures. Just as He proved His existence to this Muslim who was captured and tortured by ISIS and left the militants base unnoticed, took a cab and went back to the concentration camp to meet his wife, who told him that a man earlier appeared to her and assured her that he will come back home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf-8Km9JtZE

Dont worry, ill contact you ehn. Just wait for me!!!.

May God deliver you from your chronic restlessness.[/size]

This posts proves you can say a lot and really not say anything at all smiley
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bump tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 New Year Resolutions For Catholics / Have You Been Pressed During Any Of Your Bed Time? / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.