Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising (57363 Views)

Jewish Leader's Reasons On Why Blacks Are Not Wealthy / Convincing Reasons On Why You Should Consider Information Marketing / How To Make Money By Selling Products Using Email Marketing - Free Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by importexpert(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2016
These days, companies always know the advantages of advertising and they shed millions of dollars to make their products visible in the industry. The original means of advertising earlier was mainly media like TV, Radio and newspapers, used as channels to reach the consumers. These days, however, trends have changed and the number of people who use the Internet is always on the rise.

Internet is a great way to get in touch with customers and there are fairly more advantages in online marketing when compared to the traditional way of marketing. Did you know that online marketing is soon going to wipe out television, radio and magazines out of the advertising industry? Yes! That s the power of Internet.

To begin with, when you market a product through the Internet, there is a possibility that it s going to get a global reach and more number of people are bound to get attracted. Internet is common around the world and so practically speaking, there is no place in the whole wide world that is devoid of Internet. So a major percentage of the crowd will be looking at your advertisement.

The good thing is that companies will get the opportunity to target the audience they need to sell their products. Unlike the usual way where many people who are not interested in your product will be viewing the advertisements, this method will specifically focus on the crowd who are really in need of a particular product.

Ever thought about how much it is going to cost you if you advertise a product in television? Commercials are telecast just for a few seconds but the kind of money that you might need is unbelievable. In case of online marketing, the same job can be done at a very reasonable cost and the good thing is that it will reach more number of people than you can ever imagine. Besides it is very easy to know what the customer feels about the quality of your advertisement.

In the marketing industry, customers are the sole deciding factors of the business and it is extremely essential to sense their mood and pulse. If they are not satisfied, you will never be able to sell a product across. When a commercial is aired on television, as a company manager, you will never be able to gauge the mind of audience. It s a blind chase.

But things are different online. Feedbacks can be reviewed once a product is advertised and improvisations can be made. Time factor is very important. In online marketing, you can quickly get your product known to people than the traditional method. What actually happens when you market a product online is that it will lead you to a separate link. This way you will be able to reveal a lot more information to the consumers at affordable price ranges.

There are time limitations in the traditional way of advertising and you will not be able to get all the points communicated to the target audiences. This is one major disadvantage. If you run short of funds, you will be able to make flexible payments to online agencies however that is not the case with usual advertising agencies.

And last but not the least it is very easy to grab the attention of consumers through online marketing. There are a lot of broadband providers in the market. All you need to do is to strike the right deal and your job is done!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by importexpert(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
you can find more of my business related threads https://www.nairaland.com/2963335/join-success-team-mini-importers
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by importexpert(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2016
what type of online business do you have challenge with? lets talk about it here.
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by femiabiolajamb(f): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2016
nice one up their my mentor @importExpert. i will surely look into online ads. which platform will you recommend?
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by importexpert(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2016
femiabiolajamb:
nice one up their my mentor @importExpert. i will surely look into online ads. which platform will you recommend?

platform depends on what you are advertising but always consider NL first because of its high concentration of buyers. this i am telling you out of experience. i prefer 100 NL visitors to 300 twitter or fb visitors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2016
how do you tackle the cost of delivery goods to your online costumers in far distance within naija.

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by dav8id(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
@Op you hit the nail right ..
nice writeup
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by mrhansome12(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
having problem with Facebook ad of my blog and fan page can you state details for beginner like me
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by izeekbiz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
importexpert:
what type of online business do you have challenge with? lets talk about it here.
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by Ugoeze2016: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
femiabiolajamb:

There is a new free local classified ad website zokija.....post ads for free... check my signature for more info. Try it out.
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by html14java(f): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by ammyluv2002(f): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
importexpert:

platform depends on what you are advertising but always consider NL first because of its high concentration of buyers. this i am telling you out of experience. i prefer 100 NL visitors to 300 twitter or fb visitors.
Well said!
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by johnstar(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by McBrooklyn(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Yeah! You Can Use Online Websites Like Nairaland cool

Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by SmileXtraone: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
cheesy grin

If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by ohosi4real(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Many are fake advertise especially vacancy of job
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by admindim: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
mass email marketing,nairalandad banner,facebookfanpage, and bbm pin add these has really worked for my bizness
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by DoyenExchange: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Well said.
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by ogaprime(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Coming soon...
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by rawtouch: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
the future of advertising is here people the early bird gets all the worms or something like that....
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by Phemzeal(f): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
#nairaland well said.
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by Sochimaobim(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pls how do I advertise on Nairaland because, without any sense of pride, I have one of the best boutiques in PH in terms of quality wears for guys. I started last year and because I did not grow up in PH, I don't have enough guys who knw and patronise me.
I knw there are loads of nairaland guys based in pH and I will like them to knw about my boutique. Pls how do I advertise here??
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by Sochimaobim(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=admindim post=46391909]mass email marketing,nairalandad banner,facebookfanpage, and bbm pin add these has really worked for my bizness[/quot
I will like to learn more from u. 08065845577. pls chat me up on WhatsApp. pls
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by pneumaticos(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sochimaobim:
Pls how do I advertise on Nairaland because, without any sense of pride, I have one of the best boutiques in PH in terms of quality wears for guys. I started last year and because I did not grow up in PH, I don't have enough guys who knw and patronise me.
I knw there are loads of nairaland guys based in pH and I will like them to knw about my boutique. Pls how do I advertise here??

Hye bro ,we can work something out for a reasonable budget

We can talk
Pm sent
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by TouchstoneNgr: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
You are so on point.
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by werthy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
nternet is a great way to get in touch with customers and there are fairly more advantages in online marketing when compared to the traditional way of marketing. Did you know that online marketing is soon going to wipe out television, radio and magazines out of the advertising industry? Yes! That s the power of Internet.

To add to the excerpt above
It will also be good if the business is in any of this five states,lagos..rivers..abuja..delta ..ibadan

Contact me for facebook page managent,ads
Google ads etc
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by Chalatanace(m): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Brainslodge.com offers free advertisements twice a month. Try it!!!
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by Davidbee(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sochimaobim:

You need to hire a digital marketer like me. unfortunately, I am in Abuja.
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by styless(f): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
dnb stories is good

Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by kalimera101: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:
how do you tackle the cost of delivery goods to your online costumers in far distance within naija.

Importexport please answer this question.
Re: Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising by kentochi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
importexpert:
These days, companies always know the advantages of advertising and they shed millions of dollars to make their products visible in the industry. The original means of advertising earlier was mainly media like TV, Radio and newspapers, used as channels to reach the consumers. These days, however, trends have changed and the number of people who use the Internet is always on the rise.

Internet is a great way to get in touch with customers and there are fairly more advantages in online marketing when compared to the traditional way of marketing. Did you know that online marketing is soon going to wipe out television, radio and magazines out of the advertising industry? Yes! That s the power of Internet.

To begin with, when you market a product through the Internet, there is a possibility that it s going to get a global reach and more number of people are bound to get attracted. Internet is common around the world and so practically speaking, there is no place in the whole wide world that is devoid of Internet. So a major percentage of the crowd will be looking at your advertisement.

The good thing is that companies will get the opportunity to target the audience they need to sell their products. Unlike the usual way where many people who are not interested in your product will be viewing the advertisements, this method will specifically focus on the crowd who are really in need of a particular product.

Ever thought about how much it is going to cost you if you advertise a product in television? Commercials are telecast just for a few seconds but the kind of money that you might need is unbelievable. In case of online marketing, the same job can be done at a very reasonable cost and the good thing is that it will reach more number of people than you can ever imagine. Besides it is very easy to know what the customer feels about the quality of your advertisement.

In the marketing industry, customers are the sole deciding factors of the business and it is extremely essential to sense their mood and pulse. If they are not satisfied, you will never be able to sell a product across. When a commercial is aired on television, as a company manager, you will never be able to gauge the mind of audience. It s a blind chase.

But things are different online. Feedbacks can be reviewed once a product is advertised and improvisations can be made. Time factor is very important. In online marketing, you can quickly get your product known to people than the traditional method. What actually happens when you market a product online is that it will lead you to a separate link. This way you will be able to reveal a lot more information to the consumers at affordable price ranges.

There are time limitations in the traditional way of advertising and you will not be able to get all the points communicated to the target audiences. This is one major disadvantage. If you run short of funds, you will be able to make flexible payments to online agencies however that is not the case with usual advertising agencies.

And last but not the least it is very easy to grab the attention of consumers through online marketing. There are a lot of broadband providers in the market. All you need to do is to strike the right deal and your job is done!

Wow! Bros you are on point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra / Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.