Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ (20741 Views)

Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? / Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. / What I Think About TECNO Camon C9; Personal Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by winnijaf(f): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
ennyhola:
I bought the phone on Monday and I should be able to answer some questions about the phone

also thinking of creating a WhatsApp group for tecno l8+ users

Why are you not adding members who dropped their phone numbers??
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
winnijaf:

Why are you not adding members who dropped their phone numbers??
I didn't create any group chat
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by godwinstringed1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
ennyhola:
I didn't create any group chat

Aunty. Please create it. Add my number - 08140730761
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Terver23(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
superfelix:
A USER SHOULD HELP US ANSWER THIS QUESTION AND CAN IT BE UPGRADEABLE TO 6.0
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by simmieyoung(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
anyone with a tecno l8 for sale? contact 08032900274
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Carlcaresophia: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2016
teeezy00:
pls my tecno L8+ keeps touching on its own atimes. how can I stop it
Hello Teeezy00, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by teeezy00: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Teeezy00, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
I live in Minna, Niger State
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Carlcaresophia: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2016
teeezy00:
I live in Minna, Niger State
Hello Teeezy00, we do not have Carlcare Service Center in Niger Sate now, but you can send your phone to our collecting point there. Below please find contact info of our collecting point in Niger. Thank you!
Shop 18, Obasanjo Complex Minna, Niger, Nigeria +2348097624189
Suit 8, Obasanjo Complex Minna, Niger, Nigeria +2348084266050
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Performance so far is okay
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by aralomo1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pls bro, I need itel 1t1502 stock ROM and recovery image. Thanks.....
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by eaemmy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Just bought the l8 plus and i will say overall its a smooth experience . A nice take i will say for that price tag (N37,000). The battery duration is quite impressive, also will say switching between apps is damn impressive, no lags thanks to the 2gig ram and the whopping 5050 mah battery capacity. just worth the price.

Design gives premium feel compared to rivals, giving you value for your money.

Now where the hitches is ,is trying to create shortcuts at home screen, just can't figure it out yet, need assistance from users please. Should in case you know how to figure it out, update me. Apart from that, i will strongly recommend this phone for you all.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by chuksbogus2001: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
my l8 hangs and a times if I open face book it will write that face book is no longer responding .what should I do to stop that
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by buzoo: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Helloo Nairanlanders.

Please, i just got a Tecno L8 and I have a little problem with the whatsapp notification that comes up as heads up notification on the top of my phone. It does not dispaly or bring up the name of the individual or group that sends massages at a particular time.

When someone sends me a mesage on whatsapp, it only brings up dis: "whatsapp, 12 messages from 4 contacts". It does not bring up d person's name that sent d message that particular time though i have the person name and no saved in my contact at all.

I have tried all i can to retify it. I have gone to the notification settings under settings in d phone, I have uninstalled d whatsapp and installed again, i have used the reset factory settings all to no avail. Pls help me out with any available solution. Thank you
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by superfelix: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Buzoo, that's how it ought to Be...There is no problem whatsoever with yur Phone. All yuu cn do to know those who message through d notification bar is holding d whatsapp notification and Drawing it Down... it wil show sum and Not all messages. it wil only show yuu all the message if it's Just one.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by buzoo: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
superfelix:
Buzoo, that's how it ought to Be...There is no problem whatsoever with yur Phone. All yuu cn do to know those who message through d notification bar is holding d whatsapp notification and Drawing it Down... it wil show sum and Not all messages. it wil only show yuu all the message if it's Just one.

Thank you so much for the reply. I am most grateful. Before I got d Tecno L8, i was using Tecno F7. The Tecno F7 was always bringing me d name of d individual that sends me whatsapp messages at a particular time no matter how much unread messages i stil have on my whatsapp. I dont knw y this Tecno L8 works differently. I would have preferred the Tecno F7 style. At least i get to see the name of d person that has just sent a msg to me at a particular time amongst so many messages i migt be receving at the same time and might not want to attend to.

If there is anything i can do. Pls help out. Do u think updating the L8 OS to Marshmellow wud solve this?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by superfelix: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
buzoo:

Thank you so much for the reply. I am most grateful. Before I got d Tecno L8, i was using Tecno F7. The Tecno F7 was always bringing me d name of d individual that sends me whatsapp messages at a particular time no matter how much unread messages i stil have on my whatsapp. I dont knw y this Tecno L8 works differently. I would have preferred the Tecno F7 style. At least i get to see the name of d person that has just sent a msg to me at a particular time amongst so many messages i migt be receving at the same time and might not want to attend to.

If there is anything i can do. Pls help out. Do u think updating the L8 OS to Marshmellow wud solve this?
I understand now, this new changes might be as a Result of the Android 5.1 Lolipop.... I dnt think there is anything you can Do now as L8 as not received any Update and can't Be Upgrade to Marshemellow for Now.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by buzoo: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Helloo House, pls i need help with my New Tecno L8. I noticed that the back button and the Minimize Button of the phone does not respond to touches all the time. It responds when it likes and this is after I have tapped it so many times. I can't tell why it is so since the phone in question is barely 2 weeks old. Pls help out with any solution u know about. Thank you.

Also, please I would like to find out what it would be like if i am to take it back to Tecno Office to effect my warranty rights. What will be my fate if I were to take the phone to tecno office? Would it be replaced or repaired.

Thank you so much for ur Answers.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by sayyid(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
buzoo:
Helloo House, pls i need help with my New Tecno L8. I noticed that the back button and the Minimize Button of the phone does not respond to touches all the time. It responds when it likes and this is after I have tapped it so many times. I can't tell why it is so since the phone in question is barely 2 weeks old. Pls help out with any solution u know about. Thank you.

Also, please I would like to find out what it would be like if i am to take it back to Tecno Office to effect my warranty rights. What will be my fate if I were to take the phone to tecno office? Would it be replaced or repaired.

mine too is doing like that but I thought it might be due to the skin guide I put on it
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by superfelix: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2017
buzoo:

You used a screen guard/tempered glass right? if yes! Remove it and Enjoy ur Phone.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by superfelix: 12:07am On Jan 23, 2017
sayyid:

mine too is doing like that but I thought it might be due to the skin guide I put on it
Have yuu remove it? D screen Guard?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by sayyid(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2017
superfelix:
Have yuu remove it? D screen Guard?
No I'm using it like that
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by buzoo: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
superfelix:

You used a screen guard/tempered glass right? if yes! Remove it and Enjoy ur Phone.

Thanks a lot for the prompt answer. I am grateful. Yes, I used a screen guard on it but I never knew the touches were not responding because of it. I wud have to manage it thay way then.

Please, can you tell me how to zoom in with the L8 Camera. I tried to zoom in while trying to take a pic yesterday morning but it just didnt work. Can u please explain how one can zoom the camera in terms of snapping pictures. Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by superfelix: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
sayyid:
No I'm using it like that
Ok... I had to remove mine.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by superfelix: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
buzoo:

Please, can you tell me how to zoom in with the L8 Camera. I tried to zoom in while trying to take a pic yesterday morning but it just didnt work. Can u please explain how one can zoom the camera in terms of snapping pictures. Thank you.
you used yur 2 fingers... Then expand..
pics attached.

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by buzoo: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2017
superfelix:

you used yur 2 fingers... Then expand..
pics attached.

Thanks a lot. I tried it and it worked.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by buzoo: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Helloo House.
Good day to everyone, please I would like to find out if anyone here can help me with what to do so as to reduce or limit the quantity of Data my Tecno L8 uses.
Before I got my Tecno L8, i was making use of a Tecno F7 and a 1G data plan would last me for a month plus but since i started using my new Tecno L8, the said 1G data plan does last up to a month any longer. It barely takes me through 10 days.
Pls, i would like to find out if anyone here can put me through what to do to reduce the quantity of data the phone uses if there is cos I dont do so much downloading neither do i stream videos online. Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by chrisseun(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2017
pls add me to the whatsapp group
i got a lotta questions to ask
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Sabinus56: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
add me to the group, how can i root my tecno l8+ 08136744200

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Tpladekunjo: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Why is it that tecno L8 plus do normally hanging while charging it?is their any remedy to this
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Ramanto(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
can someone please tell me where i can get l8 plus in Abuja with a price not exceeding 40k? i can also go for london used. thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Ramanto:
can someone please tell me where i can get l8 plus in Abuja with a price not exceeding 40k? i can also go for london used. thanks
London used?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ by sayyid(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2017
please how can I switch from phone memory to SD card (memory card ) on my tecno l8.?
thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data / Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / Tecno Launches 18karat Gold Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.