Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation (2994 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation by hiltino: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hello every member of the house, greetings.

I got an invitation for the Bristow Helicopter Pilot Application submitted last month.
The test will be coming up on the 9th of September. Please, has anyone received similar invitation?

Anyone with useful information regarding the format of the test should please inform the
house as this will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and God Bless.
Re: Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation by gabby65: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
pally,
its an opportunity of a life time.how many organization can sponsor on a pilot training scheme and invest up to 100000 dollars on u , and i will advise u to give it all u can.I have written the test before,I got to the final stage.g
Got dropped for a reason best known to me but I can be ur consultant and I can make u get it, call 07025516813 for more info, but no be free sha ooh.
Re: Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation by seun07: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
hi, i was given an invitation too but i don't any idea of the test q. house any1.
Re: Bristow Cadet Pilot Test Invitation by Dreamflyin(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2012
Pls house, anyone that applied for Bristow this year, or any other cadetship?

(1) (Reply)

Directions Please / Do you want the Lagos Business School MBA? / British Airways Recruiting Cabin Crew For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.