Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television (30775 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Flying An Airplane As Pilot (Video) / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by EWAagoyin(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by elopee3000(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
Chai
Na name I come check grin grin
I'm disappointed cos ojuru dey inside grin grin
ok the name disapointed u grin grin grin ;ok u wanted to see names like taofeek, isiaka, akeem,kudirat ,kafayat, rukayat,tawakalitu,dankwambo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Duru009(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Igbos always displaying nigeria talent around the globe.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Duru009(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Igbos always displaying nigeria talent around the globe.....

I luv "Ndi igbo"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by DIFY20(f): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
santino09:
She's yoruba, she only married an igbo man.
how dare u compare a great ibo woman with cheap, bleaching and loose yoruba woman, are u ok

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Rossikki: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Can you tribalists just SHUT THE HELL UP and let us enjoy the story without reading your primitive, small-minded, spear-chucking, tribalist garbage? She is a NIGERIAN, period.
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by seunny4lif(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin
elopee3000:
ok the name disapointed u grin grin grin ;ok u wanted to see names like taofeek, isiaka, akeem,kudirat ,kafayat, rukayat,tawakalitu,dankwambo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by DoyenExchange: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Makes one feel proud being a Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
hmmm!
NA DEM! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by solution29: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Madam, thanks for making us proud. May you continue to go higher.

CHEAP rates and instant funding of PERFECT MONEY and BITCOIN at www.9jacash.com. SignUp and place your order Now!!!
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Jabioro: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
She has American blood and character all over her body.She is less of Nigerian behavior,the first of her name is of English,the second shows she belongs Nigeria,all the same she carries America passport..so what proudness ?
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by bukster(f): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
I made front page for the first time cheesy
I am not Igbo but I am proud of all the Nigerians who represent us well abroad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nairaland Name Checker Association (NNCA), Lagos branch hereby commend this 5% woman for being the first to give Igbo tribe a good name this month. I am a Yoruba man and together we shall make our nation proud. We are Nigerians and will never be Biafra

1 Like

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by bukster(f): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jabioro:
She has American blood and character all over her body.She is less of Nigerian behavior,the first of her name is of English,the second shows she belongs Nigeria,all the same she carries America passport..so what proudness ?
She was born in Nigeria so she probably does carry a Nigerian passport with her American one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by ojialo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Proudly 5%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by 4nobody4every1: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Igbos Nigerians are indeed doing very well
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
You people and famzing sha! She is not Nigerian abeg angry
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
santino09:
SEE YOUR TEETH! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Ephemmm: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Talentprince:
Ibos making nigerias proud since 18DC. smiley

Including drug trafficking and fake products....

2 Likes

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Jacko01: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Igbo kwenu
Kwenu
Kwezonu

Woooooo
Eat dat westerners yea eat dung
Before opening the thread i was lik pls pls prerty please be ibo
Op
You no try put her name see suspense sha
Again
Yes
Yes
Yes
Go find una own head hehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Jacko01: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Runge:
Nairaland Name Checker Association (NNCA), Lagos branch hereby commend this 5% woman for being the first to give Igbo tribe a good name this month. I am a Yoruba man and together we shall make our nation proud. We are Nigerians and will never be Biafra

Wtf you on about
Has ur brethren run out of minors to...... U knw na
Who nigeria epp mtschew
Ur tribe ehn nauseates me
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by frankdGreat125: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
From North to South from West to East, IGBOs stil d Best among d Rest, up NDIGBO. If u Like dis hit Like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Richy4(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
We have funny people on this thread.

if you ask the poor woman where she came from, u might be surprised to hear Michigan.

1 Like

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by kentus123: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
They called her a nigerian now, but if it was reported that trafficked drugs they will pointedly call her ibo woman.

Proudly ibo, congrats lady and keep making us proud.

2 Likes

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by fart: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Who told you she is Igbo? She is a Delta girl. She just married an Igbo man. mschewww
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by macaranta(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hope name checkers are also checking?
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Okudiover(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin Name check 1,2..... Name check 1,2 (taps the microphone).
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Temidayo9(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=Talentprince post=46386976]Ibos making nigerias proud since 18DC. smiley
[/quote

In IPOD language , making Zoo proud

1 Like

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
I know say nah Eastern woman..

Igbo people and goodnews

4 Likes

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
It has to be Igbo - The Best cool

1 Like

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nemma(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nawa for all this MOD abi wetin dem dey call dem self.... Why not move this to FP.
Modified
https://www.nairaland.com/3151202/meet-first-nigerian-woman-head
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by chachanga: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
santino09:

U better make ur findings well before u take ur tribal chest-beating to the next level.

Namedropping another tribe's achievements to win points only smirks of inferiority complex at an endemic level.

Dem talk say d woman only marry Igbo.

Dem say na Yoruba, dem say na Delta; all this den say, den say sef!

Anyone with relevant info should speak up now OR forever remain silent. Me I hate all did kain inconclusive innuendoes bullcrap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / Princess Onyejekwe And Rico Swavey Dated Before BBNaija (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.