Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: (2018 Views)

Handsomeness Of Some Nairaland Dudes / Meaning Of Some NAIRALAND Smileys / Some Nairaland Signatures I Like (show Your Style) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by olagboye(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen in the house, Please, I need your views. I've been on this forum for some time and I have noticed that a good number of ladies here are not friendly! Saw a post some minutes ago by a lady who claimed that guys where disturbing her with unwanted mails. Does it mean that we guys need gals more than they need us. I think some gals on this forum are just too cold except for some few ones. My advice to you ladies: try to be more friendly on this forum. It's a small world.
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by Hauwa1: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
for real?
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by patwhizkid(f): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2009
huh
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by likky: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
Ladies una don hear nw
Make una all turn to NICE, the musician
So that we cn start singing street credibility n the likes. grin grin
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2009
Does it mean that we guys need gals more than they need us

ask yourself that question. wink
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by edoyad(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2009
@ poster forget that thing. Many of the people on Naira land are not confident enough to indicate their true gender. Can't blame em though. The truth is many of the names you're seeing with M beside them are actually female, and the ones with F are really male. People like you and i are the few that tell our true gender though i'm still not comfortable enough to put a clear pix of meself on my profile.
So the next time that girl on Naira land tells you she likes you, that in it's self is a gay thought you'll have afterwards grin
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by davidif: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen in the house, Please, I need your views. I've been on this forum for some time and I have noticed that a good number of ladies here are not friendly! Saw a post some minutes ago by a lady who claimed that guys where disturbing her with unwanted mails. Does it mean that we guys need gals more than they need us. I think some gals on this forum are just too cold except for some few ones. My advice to you ladies: try to be more friendly on this forum. It's a small world.

Have you ever heard of privacy? Don't disturb people if they don't know you. angry angry angry angry
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by kellorah: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2009
Come on! It's only natural that we don't get along with EVERYONE!!
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by achinu(m): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2009
olagboye:

Dude, I hope you've take taken cover cuz the ladies are about to come at you like B-52's dropping bombs over afghanistan grin grin grin
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 27, 2009
Have you ever heard of privacy? Don't disturb people if they don't know you.

Come on! It's only natural that we don't get along with EVERYONE!!

true talk
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2009
I don't think friendship is forced. . .you don't wanna be nice. . .you don't just wanna be nice. . .simple! cool
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by na2day2(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2009
olagboye:

u are right, we have tons of girls on NL that pride themselves in "how many guys they placed on ignore" but the fact of the matter is u are to blame, for one, why on earth will i let a girl form for me on YIM, see case, on YIM! guys come on, lets be serious, even if i want to sleep with her and she is not by my side doing that forming but on YIM, that is just retarded, a total waste of time and energy unless of course u are the Jedi master himself, lord lexi, the one and only  grin grin grin grin . another thing though is presentation, 90% of the guys that try to chat me from NL say very stupid stuff, like:

NL dude: hello, my name is "sum1" may i know u?

me: u bi police?

honestly, a little innovation and research helps alot, not this robotic question and answer sessions we have in the name of chat, at the end of the day, i feel more like i just went through CIA's interrogation. how about checking out the target's profile and see their post history, gives u a feel on topics they like, i in particular like to chat with the guy that calls himself dhtml, the dude is truly dynamic and far from boring, so up your game. one more thing and it is very important, plz for heavens' sake be urself, last thing i want is for sum1 in AJ trying to impress me by cursing 19 to the dozen, if i am that disparate to hear curse words, i will go watch BET or G4, be urself and let the chips fall where they may, not every1 must know everybody, sum1 doesnt like u for u, bone them and talk to sum1 else, church close!  BTW this is also for that girl that tried to impress me by lying that she lives in the usa but cant tell me what time it is where she is(when she actually lives in delta) u think i am a fool? thunder fire u 20 times a day. even if u want to lie, use the freaking internet and get your facts, www.worldtimeserver.com will give u an accurate time of various locations world wide and at least u can tell a better lie than the crap u were oozing the other day.  angry angry angry angry

so my guy, u are right but some of us, it is our fault and some of us encourage them to be that foolish  smiley smiley smiley
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by 190: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2009
^^ did na2day just type all these

@poster
well i aint nice 2 the babes
ask gabry if i am
but im in love wit plat thats all i nid
im satisfied! undecided
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by AIRMARSHA: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by TheSeeker(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2009
First time I'm seeing N2D type this long and with anger. . . . . Oh boyyy you dey vex oooo!!! grin grin

God help that girl you cursed with thunder, but 20 times daily? I dey fear you now. . .

Ok, let's conduct a census based on the last part of N2D's analysis. How many residents do we have in these countries?

USA -
Canada -
UK -
Germany -
Sweden-
The Netherlands -
Australia -
Malaysia -
Japan -
Korea -
China -
Ghana -
South Africa -
Togo -
Nigeria -
Ethiopia -

N2D, I appoint you the census commissioner. LOL grin grin grin

But who be that babe sef wey dey form? angry angry
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by biola44: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2009
lmao
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by chei: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2009
who gives a damn. ugly mean looking hostile bitchies.
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by Ben13: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2009
so what's the next step, poster?
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by MoneyRule(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2009
olagboye:

Tell them!!!!
haha!
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by ahmedoo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2009
abi tell them
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
olagboye:

Okay.
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by iz2much: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
We deserve Sum Attention. on: June 24, 2009, 12:25 AM
As 4 me,i gat no beef wit no1,& am
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by izeek(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ben20001:

so what's the next step, poster?

i suggest he calls for NL conference.

TheSeeker:

even you will be suprised when the name is mentioned. lol
thanks niways for the other day.
that $500 you gave me was helpful. lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by samix(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
came in, got bored and decided to stroll awayyyyyyyyy
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2009
nairaland is full of how many members
you expect them all to be nice? undecided
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by chiejik(f): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
[table]Insert Quote
Ladies and Gentlemen in the house, Please, I need your views. I've been on this forum for some time and I have noticed that a good number of ladies here are not friendly! Saw a post some minutes ago by a lady who claimed that guys where disturbing her with unwanted mails. Does it mean that we guys need gals more than they need us. I think some gals on this forum are just too cold except for some few ones. My advice to you ladies: try to be more friendly on this forum. It's a small world.[/table]

as if he never abuse before see your mouth
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by r231(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by na2day2(m): 1:54am On Aug 28, 2009
190:

^^ did na2day just type all these

no, i didn't! i copied and paste from an old kid's bedtime story book angry angry

TheSeeker:

First time I'm seeing N2D type this long and with anger. . . . . Oh boyyy you dey vex oooo!!! grin grin

God help that girl you cursed with thunder, but 20 times daily? I dey fear you now. . .

Ok, let's conduct a census based on the last part of N2D's analysis. How many residents do we have in these countries?

USA -
Canada -
UK -
Germany -
Sweden-
The Netherlands -
Australia -
Malaysia -
Japan -
Korea -
China -
Ghana -
South Africa -
Togo -
Nigeria -
Ethiopia -

N2D, I appoint you the census commissioner. LOL grin grin grin

bros, some girls go just dey make persin abuse keyboard anyhow grin grin grin anywayz, i accept the commissioner position smiley smiley

TheSeeker:

trust me, u no wan know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by TheSeeker(m): 2:10am On Aug 28, 2009
izeek:

i suggest he calls for NL conference.

even you will be suprised when the name is mentioned. lol
thanks niways for the other day.
that $500 you gave me was helpful. lol grin grin grin grin
My pleasure. I hope it all worked out fine.
na2day?:

no, i didn't! i copied and paste from an old kid's bedtime story book angry angry

bros, some girls go just dey make persin abuse keyboard anyhow grin grin grin anywayz, i accept the commissioner position smiley smiley

trust me, u no wan know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
When do we start the census? Some girls are just always wanting to get on a high horse when all they truly belong to is a ride on a goat grin grin. No vex, you hear? You mentioned Lord Lexi? You dey find that guy trouble ooo
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by tubabie(f): 2:12am On Aug 28, 2009
TheSeeker:

My pleasure. I hope it all worked out fine. When do we start the census? Some girls are just always wanting to get on a high horse when all they truly belong to is a ride on a goat grin grin. No vex, you hear?
Hmmmmmm cool
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by TheSeeker(m): 2:15am On Aug 28, 2009
My learned colleague, why?
Re: Some Nairaland Ladies Are Just: by na2day2(m): 2:16am On Aug 28, 2009
TheSeeker:

My pleasure. I hope it all worked out fine. When do we start the census? Some girls are just always wanting to get on a high horse when all they truly belong to is a ride on a goat grin grin. No vex, you hear? You mentioned Lord Lexi? You dey find that guy trouble ooo

why? the guy na my hero, no long thing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

'IVECO 440 E 35 Eurotech For Sale 4.5m Negotiable. / Remi Lagos' Burial Details With Pics / 10 Things You Must Give Up To Move Forward!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.