Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register (24928 Views)

Keshi's Son Signs Condolence Register In Honour Of His Dad At NFF Office(Pics) / Shehu Dikko, Inyama Sign Amodu's Condolence Register / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by olokfor: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
The Nigeria Football Federation president,Pinnick Amaju pictured at the Glass house in Abuja during the signing of condolence register in honour Late Stephen Keshi.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-nff-president-signs-late-stephen.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by YOURMAN: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
nawa

2 Likes

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by ochejoseph(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Today is a very Sad day for Nigeria, today is a very sad day for global football , today is a sad day for all those who love the round leather game.

The only Nigerian coach to win the Nations cup

The only Nigerian to win the cup as a player and a coach

The man who Won the trophy even when the football federation of Nigeria had bought the team return ticket home, A great man , a skipper like no other , the big boss himself has taken a bow.

May God grant your family especially your Children who are now fatherless and motherless the fortitude to bear this very sad loss .

History will be kind to you forever.

Rest in peace Boss

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by NwaNimo1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere....

Stephen Keshi Blasts NFF, Amaju Pinnick

Coach Stephen Keshi has blasted the Nigerian Football Federation President, Amaju Pinnick, and his board tagging them as liars and claiming they owe him and his coaching staff two months salaries and various match bonuses.

Keshi also shocking revealed that he is not interested in returning as Super Eagles head coach. Nigeria who were 2013 African champions have been without a substantive coach since crashing out of the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil following the expiration of coach Keshi’s contract.

“Nigerians have been deceived; I never applied for the Super Eagles coaching job as the NFF have lied to Nigerians,” Keshi told Punch, Goal reports. “I didn’t receive any contract terms, nor did my agent.

I only see all these things on the pages of newspapers, but I decided to keep quiet. The NFF has succeeded in deceiving journalists in Nigeria. “In one of the early interviews Pinnick had after he became NFF president, he made it clear that Keshi would not be coaching the team, so how come he is turning around to say he is offering me a new contract, and that I’m the one stalling.

I’ve told them I don’t want the job. I’m tired of coaching and being surrounded by people who don’t want me in the job. Who Cursed Super Eagles – Ex Nigerian Player Taribo West Discloses Reason Behind Failures “Pinnick told everyone that the NFF had paid us (the coaches) our entitlements, but he was lying.

They still owe us two months salaries and the winning bonus from the last Sudan game which we won. “They’re saying these things because they want Nigerians to see me as a bad person. I’ve been very patient and quiet but they kept lying about a contract.” It will be recalled that the ‘Big Boss’ was overlooked by the Burkina Faso federation in its search for a national team coach as Gernot Rohr was picked.

https://www.naij.com/391959-stephen-keshi-blasts-nff-amaju-pinnick.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Kaira333: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rip boss
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Segadem(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
The Nigeria Football Federation president,Pinnick Amaju pictured at the Glass house in Abuja during the signing of condolence register in honour Late Stephen Keshi.

[/quote] so he don become "Late"

Hmmmm, such is life...
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by knightsTempler: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
I still find it hard to believe the BIG BOSS is gone. cry cry cry

May God Almighty grant him eternal rest.

4 Likes

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by ezera(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP BIG BOSS. love him or hate him he believed in his conviction.
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rest in Peace Stephen Okechukwu Kechi. I didn't even know he was Igbo and from Oshimili local government of Delta state. Yorubba have been telling us he is from SS
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by hensben(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
R.I.P the big boss
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Where is our African Pep Guardiola that he promised cheesy
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
i'm still finding this hard to believe, like seriously Stephen Keshi is gone, wow.... sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by chikel2000(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
So truly Keshi is dead? Chai!

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by witorwitoutyou(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
It's a lesson,for does who can see beyond just usin deir eyes to jump gutters
D next minute is not Guaranteed!#KeshiImpactinNigeriafootball

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Ifymma(f): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace. And may God give your children the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. Amen
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by owie05(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
R.I.P my Boss. may God keep ur kids n give them the gr8t hrt 2 bear ur lost.
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by kingmekus(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
R.i.p sir
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by ElPadrino33: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Life is a pot of beans

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by wizkidblogger(f): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP the big boss
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
;
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by MKO4ever(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
R.I.P
Shame that no one knows who is next!

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by chrischukszy01(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Some idiots go come out dey write sweet tinx abt d MAN...keshi signed his death warrant d day he took over super Eagle job. Juju glass house

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Johnny19: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
A huge loss indeed may all those he left behind find the heart to bear dis irreparable loss
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Vectorchuks: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
the big boss
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by vicostyles(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rest in peace.....The Big Boss!
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by fctguy: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
the same man that fought him and succeeded in chasing him out of the job is the same signing his condolence reg; this life is really twisted angry

5 Likes

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
olokfor:

I feel so sad. How could a man like this gone? Keshi, I will miss you!

Rest in peace big boss!
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by greatness22(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Life is so short, it passes so quickly and soon it's gone, you just have one life to live on earth, so remember your creator while you have breathe. Sleep in Heavenly peace Keshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP TO the "big boss"!

COME TO THINK OF IT, THIS WEEK HAS BEING A WEEK OF STRANGE THINGS.

2 men nicknamed with names compared to THE MOST HIGH GOD, passed on!

Mohammed Ali aka " i am the greatest"
Stephen Keshi aka " the big boss"

hmmmm..... Let the wise Decode

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by engrjacuzzi: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
big boss...rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by sylve11: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sad that he's no more.......journey well bro sad cool

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Wenebadu(f): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP Keshi,your demise is a big shock

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / Victor Moses Earns N2 Billion A Year! / Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.