Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics (12786 Views)

Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by Thecustodian(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Custodian Truth,
Could this be the solution for our dear country Nigeria? Click on the link to find out more below, to find out more...
http://thecustodianonline.com/news/index.php/2016/06/08/shocking-united-nations-asked-to-divide-nigeria-into-six-republics-custodian-truth/

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by chxe: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Following
Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by chiefkpokp(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
no need to click the link..

Two pro-Biafra groups have appealed to the United Nations and other world leaders to divide Nigeria into six geo-political zones to solve the current crisis.

Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) stated that giving the six geo-political zones in Nigeria self rule would be the only answer to the many problems in the country.
MASSOB alongside with Biafra Independence Movement (BIM) called on the UN and other super powers to regard the lives of people that are killed on a daily basis in Nigeria arising from the insurgency in the north east and Fulani herdsmen said to be reportedly affiliated to ISIS and Boko Haram.

Chris Mocha, the spokesman, said the proposed nations comprise South East, (Biafra), South South (Niger Delta), North East, North West, South West, (Oduduwa) and North- Central.

He underlined that no amount of preaching on nationalism can change Nigeria as it is today.

Mocha added that when the proposed zones are given independence, assets of the citizens of the different countries will be protected by international laws, just as mutual agreements will guide the future relationship of the new republics.

Read This! Click Here! Premier League club banned, fined heavily
Meanwhile, the group in­sisted that several of their supporters were killed last week during the Biafra anniversary at Nkpor and Onitsha.

It said: “While all the mem­bers of BIM/ MASSOB in Anambra central senato­rial district including Nk­por town in Idemili North Local Government Area celebrated at Ifite Dunu, our counterparts in Anambra North including Onitsha converged at the zonal secretariat, project site at Nteje in Oyi council area of Anambra state.”

The Biafra remembrance day celebration in honour of the Biafra fallen heroes who died during the Biafra/ Nigeria civil war of 1967 to 1970 and those who died during a peaceful protest and evangelism in Anambra, Aba Abia, Rivers and Delta states, turned bloody on May 30 in Onitsha, as the military, police, members of Indigenous People of Biafra clashed, killing over 30 people and injuring several others.

Source: Blogarama.com

9 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by Britboy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Them zombies won't like this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by Nature8(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
K
Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by Omololu007(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
I pray it happen soon,,,if that's what the people of the south south and south east want......but when it happen,every ibo must be ready to leave the south west with their property and business

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Could the enlightened ones on nairaland please explain the difference between 6 geopolitical zones and 6 republics. And if possible, analyse the implication. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by galaxy4rep(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
divide asap!

6 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by tosinjay(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mostly for greed, i don't want such but for the killings of innocent souls by the northerners and mismanagement of the country's wealth, i no mind oh. But come to think if it, America they said predicted Nigeria breaking up in 2015 and now they want it achieved bah!!

5 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by blackfase(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
....The question persists about the authenticity and viability of the Nigerian nation. Personally, my response to this is neither here nor there but what I know is that the present Nigerian project is a sick joke, if these questions remain unanswered, we'll still be asking these questions in another 20 yrs to this time. Intellectuals can theorize until they suck their thumbs right off their hands about how multi-ethnic nations have been able to hold out, and the thieving politicians and their acolytes can sermonize on how young Nigerian democracy still is (at 56?). All they always see is a thousand and one silver linings in the cloud (after they must have stolen the treasury blind and laid the country to eternal waste), and we the taciturn masses can continue to invoke the intercession of the Almighty by holding hands, pray and sing hootenanny songs as we have always done for the past three or more decades but the truth is we have been sickeningly indolent in the struggle to unshackle this country from the grips of these vampires that are willing to run this behemoth aground at whatever cost. Credit to the media, they have stepped up the battle but the people of this country need to move away from mere media rebellion and TV rendezvous talk shows to vent out. Third world politicians have demonstrated how bestial, power or the quest for it, can make someone become. We need to stop ASKING for our rights, apparently their ears are clogged with wax, we should rise up and FIGHT for it.
Unfortunately, the worst affected Nigerian is either being too impoverished to think straight or just too plain dumb to act for the sake of it.
A pity indeed!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by Sweetlemon(f): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
Could the enlightened ones on nairaland please explain the difference between 6 geopolitical zones and 6 republics. And if possible, analyse the implication. Thanks.

Very simple, the six republics or whatever you call them will simply divide further into scores of other countries.

As an ND girl I can authoritatively tell you that we are NOT united. Is it the Ishekiris and the Ijaws that will live peacefully together Let's look at my state, there's a serious supremacy battle between the Ibibios, annangs and the Oron people. The Efiks being the most powerful people in Cross River does not go down well with the other over 20 ethnic groups there. So how will an Akwa/Cross country look like? undecided

As for middlebelt, do we need to remind ourselves of the numerous community fights going on there?
What about the Christians and other minority tribes in the core North? How will they cope with the overbearing majority of the Hausa/Fulani Muslim community?

The SW may thrive for a little while because of their system of checks and balances and the fact that they have leaders that they collectively recognize and respect. However, Yoruba communities also fight a lot, it will just be a matter of time before they start back stabbing themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by IVORY2009(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lets tell ourselves the truth, this marriage "Nigeria" is not taking us anywhere, some regions are benefitting more than some others, let there be peaceful division, like wat happened in the days of [USSR] Armenia, Azerbaijan, Blarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan etc, likewise Nigeria should follow suit, Republic of Niger Delta, Biafra republic, Oduduwa republic, Arewa republic etc and we go our various ways peaceful and not in pieces

4 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by tsdarkside(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Very simple, the six republics or whatever you call them will simply divide further into scores of other countries.

As an ND girl I can authoritatively tell you that we are NOT united. Is it the Ishekiris and the Ijaws that will live peacefully together Let's look at my state, there's a serious supremacy battle between the Ibibios, annangs and the Oron people. The Efiks being the most powerful people in Cross River does not go down well with the other over 20 ethnic groups there. So how will an Akwa/Cross country look like? undecided

As for middlebelt, do we need to remind ourselves of the numerous community fights going on there?
What about the Christians and other minority tribes in the core North? How will they cope with the overbearing majority of the Hausa/Fulani Muslim community?

The SW may thrive for a little while because of their system of checks and balances and the fact that they have leaders that they collectively recognize and respect. However, Yoruba communities also fight a lot, it will just be a matter of time before they start back stabbing themselves.

all republics will splinter more and more...we all know that...south east my left foot...they dont even agree with each other even now.....

halfbreed,cast-systems....in year 2016,they think any tribe will want to be with another tribe??..

rubbish....uno has absolutly no right to interfere in the nations business...or else we declare war on uno...!!!...
Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by ridwanayo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
I see american trying to push for the fufilment of there last year prophesy that nigeria would split.america hate to be wrong.well I support the division of nigeria

SW-oduduwa
SE-biafra
SS-niger/delta
NC-niger middle belt
NW nd NE-arewa

1 Like

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by tsdarkside(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
ridwanayo:
I see american trying to push for the fufilment of there last year prophesy that nigeria would split.america hate to be wrong.well I support the division of nigeria

SW-oduduwa
SE-biafra
SS-niger/delta
NC-niger middle belt
NW nd NE-arewa

go talk with our galant army about your ideas.....we core-nijerians dont have time for pointless things...........

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by Sweetlemon(f): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
tsdarkside:

all republics will splinter more and more...we all know that...south east my left foot...they dont even agree with each other even now.....

halfbreed,cast-systems....in year 2016,they think any tribe will want to be with another tribe??..

rubbish....uno has absolutly no right to interfere in the nations business...or else we declare war on uno...!!!...

I don't know why people don't look deeper. They just look at the surface and make up their minds. Mehn our internal issues are much much more worse that what's at play at the front.

Look at Akwa-Ibom state, up till today at this present day and age, children as young as 3 years old are still being tutored or abandoned to death forcing them into confessing they are witches/wizards. Shocking thing is this barbaric acts are being done by their own parents under the instruction from Pastors! Imagine! So how will a new country help us there now?

Just imagine our ND governors, senators and reps, especially the ones from Bayelsa and Delta. So useless you won't be able to count up to 5 projects by the end of 8 years term! Haba! cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by attackgat: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Omololu007:
I pray it happen soon,,,if that's what the people of the south south and south east want......but when it happen,every ibo must be ready to leave the south west with their property and business

You guys keep saying this but also forget that Igbo left in 1967 to face Biafra. It was you Nigerians that came to the east to fight for 3 years to bring the Igbo man back into Nigeria.

As much as I don't mind the splitting up into as many pieces as possible, I think that IPOB/MASSOB should have defined what these '6 countries' are. In the event that Igbos alone form their own country, we should be careful not to leave behind the Delta-Igbos, Rivers Igbos and the Igbos of the lower Benue. So it is very necessary that a referendum must be held so that everyone can vote where they want to belong

6 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

i don't know why people don't look deeper. Just look at the surface and make up their minds. Mehn our internal issues are much much more worse that what's at play at the front.

Look at Akwa-Ibom state, up till today at this present day and age, Children as young as 3 years old are still being tutored or abandoned to death forcing them into confessing they are witches/wizards. Imagine! So how will a new country help us there now?

i know....insane,to even suggest dividing....they will all fall back to barbarism,thats for sure...

who came up,with this idea??..i am not sure uno suggested this..i thought they are thinking...this can not be from the uno...even them supposse to see this danger....why the hell do they want us to go in such a ridiculous situation??...is uno finish fixing libya,irak,afganistan,south-sudan??...

IS UNO OUR ENEMIES??.... angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by ridwanayo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
tsdarkside:

go talk with our galant army about your ideas.....we core-nijerians dont have time for pointless things...........
which gallant army that can't even defeat boko haram or nda.am tired of living with savages in the north nd haters from the east.I just wanna bbe on my own.I want to be identified with oduduwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by olafum1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by attackgat: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

SW-oduduwa
SE-biafra
SS-niger/delta
NC-niger middle belt
NW nd NE-arewa

Nigeria cannot be divided along those lines without a referendum. Igbos of the lower Benue fall into the NC, Delta and Rivers Igbos fall into the SS. Those elements may prefare to go with their fellow Igbos into Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by tsdarkside(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
ridwanayo:
which gallant army that can't even defeat boko haram or nda.am tired of living with savages in the north nd haters from the east.I just wanna bbe on my own.I want to be identified with oduduwa

you stop this rubbish...we are not in 1492 no more....we have ebough bullets to place in anyones head if they misbehave....

its not hard to pull a trigger..even a 5years old can do that.....
Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by tsdarkside(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

you stop this rubbish...we are not in 1492 no more....we have enough bullets to place in anyones head if they misbehave....

its not hard to pull a trigger..even a 5years old can do that.....
Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by pedrilo: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
some of the proposed countries will starve to death.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by Netcontactsng1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You sound more like a person from a divided family.

As an ND girl I can authoritatively tell you that we are NOT united.

you sound like a gworo chewing and kunu sipping sl*t.

Is it the Ishekiris and the Ijaws that will live peacefully together Let's look at my state, there's a serious supremacy battle between the Ibibios, annangs and the Oron people. The Efiks being the most powerful people in Cross River does not go down well with the other over 20 ethnic groups there. So how will an Akwa/Cross country look like? undecided

C'mon, an average Nigerian knows an Akwa-Ibom/ Cross River indigene as a Calabar Man

They ain't going with the core North, Mo'Fo

It seems you're being fvckd in the asshole by a poverty inclined SW dude daily.

You can't be from the Niger Delta and spew these trash, especially from the Promise Land. So you'd rather remain with over 1k tribes than to be with 100 tribes? Less tribal and religious differences, less conflicts. If the entity ain't working, we should resort to this, or better still Regionalism.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by ridwanayo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=tsdarkside post=46390114]

you stop this rubbish...we are not in 1492 no more....we have ebough bullets to place in anyones head if they misbehave....

its not hard to pull a trigger..even a 5years old can do that.....[/quote)so one nigeria is now by war nd force,that shows how failed nigeria is.u think if u keep killing the people of dat particular hateful region,they won't rebel agaisnt the goverment,nd if they do they would be justified nd international world powers would support them,american has been trying to remove there hand from war btw countries since they made gadaafi mistake in libya,nd the syria incident.if one nigeria is about killing people who ask of secession then am sorry to tell you it would fail,the best thing is that we should learn to love each other be it xtian or muslim,yoruba or igbo nd we should pracice regionalism if not nigeria would fail
By the way what region are u from

1 Like

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by jumper524(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
good news at least omo igbo go leave our land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by ridwanayo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
attackgat:

Nigeria cannot be divided along those lines without a referendum. Igbos of the lower Benue fall into the NC, Delta and Rivers Igbos fall into the SS. Those elements may prefare to go with their fellow Igbos into Biafra.
must everything be about u igbo's what do u guys even want,there are yoruba's in togo,benin republic,cuba nd ghana they have community there they don't Identify with nigeria but with there tribe yoruba,we also have fulani's in mali,sudan,niger nd chad the only identify with fulani's nt nigeria.those igbo's in river,delta nd benue are only settlers nd d land doesn't belong to them,so if nigeria split no land of any region would secede to biafra,nd if those settlers wanna identify with biafra they should move to the s.east.u guys should start proving people wrong nd stop ur land grabbing attitude

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by tsdarkside(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=ridwanayo post=46390680][/quote]

nigeria didnt fail...till today you igbos can not realy tell us what realy pisses you off in this contraption youuu call a zoo...

till today you still have no reasonable arguments...are you realy ready to start a completly new chapter sef.....??..

if in your new chukwu-nation someone like biafra-neglect-destroyers appear in biafra,what the hell do you want to do then??..

disoppinion is nothing special...its human-nature since adam and eve...what makes you think you will have it better??...

loooook...i am not even worried about biafra sef...biafra is bind to nigeria with the constitution...

you no have suppose to enter a constitution with us in 1960 the first place,,,,nowww its too late..

i am more worried about other black-nations that are not saying nothing to the situation in nigeria.............

1 Like

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by ridwanayo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
tsdarkside:

nigeria didnt fail...till today you igbos can not realy tell us what realy pisses you off in this contraption youuu call a zoo...

till today you still have no reasonable arguments...are you realy ready to start a completly new chapter sef.....??..

if in your new chukwu-nation someone like biafra-neglect-destroyers appear in biafra,what the hell do you want to do then??..

disoppinion is nothing special...its human-nature since adam and eve...what makes you think you will have it better??...
I shake my head at you nd ur type who thinks it only igbo's that are tired of the unholy marriage called nigeria,am a yoruba,ijebu pricesly if you wanna know.am tired of living with savages in the north nd hateful people from the east,avengers in the south

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics by tsdarkside(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
ridwanayo:
I shake my head at you nd ur type who thinks it only igbo's that are tired of the unholy marriage called nigeria,am a yoruba,ijebu pricesly if you wanna know.am tired of living with savages in the north nd hateful people from the east,avengers in the south

i understand you...i am long enough in nairaland to now that,you(yorubas) are the most sincere...... undecided undecided undecided undecided

but,,,even you is bind by the constitution to still stay toghether with the hausas and igbos...

sorry,,,kpele.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy And The Mob Of Animal Farm - By Abimbola Adelakun / The Looming Political War In Akwa Ibom / Flooding Imminent As Rivers Niger, Benue Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.