Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) (70348 Views)

Hilarious! When You Ask Your Son The Full Meaning Of ' WWW'(pic) / When You Ask Your IJEBU Girl-friend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You / When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Sike(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Yoruba women no go kill us dats y their men no like marry them
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Godson32(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Yummy.
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2016
alberto2k:
bu it ain't funny to me really angry
sorry oo..
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Dirkcoyt: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Kherry:
Who said ijebu ladies aint good at cookin?I trust ma self sha oooo

Will you agree if I take you home to mama? I'm half ijebu half osun and I do want an ijebu wife,do you agree?
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Kherry: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Will you agree if I take you home to mama? I'm half ijebu half osun and I do want an ijebu wife,do you agree?

Smiles................ar u lookin for a wife dat cn cook
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by onelife97: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2016
I have seen an Igbo guy that just came from the village to Lagos to start living with his brother.
On a Sunday,his brother and his girlfriend left to church living the village jjc alone at home.
The was hungry and decided to cook but only to start crying afterwards.
People were asking what went wrong only to visit the kitchen and see what he was doing. ...alas!only pepper in the pot like the pic op posted above.

Used to think village peeps r better I doin house chores but No.They r mostly spoilt brats.
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Dirkcoyt: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Kherry:

Smiles................ar u lookin for a wife dat cn cook

Not just one that can cook , the one with same voice and can make eachother happy, cooking is just a plus but the ijebu part really caught my glimpse
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Kherry: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Not just one that can cook , the one with same voice and can make eachother happy, cooking is just a plus but the ijebu part really caught my glimpse

Okay oooo
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Debbywills(f): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
alberto2k:
Hahahahahah undecided

Im still trying to laugh here! angry

Do I show You how to do that?? smiley smiley
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2016
na eat and die be this soup oooo.
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by mamawin(f): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
very cheap cheesy
where in Oshogbo did you price the girls you called cheap. you must have been unlucky to have met those ones. Speaking for the majority now, we ain't cheap, not at all.
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
mamawin:
where in Oshogbo did you price the girls you called cheap. you must have been unlucky to have met those ones. Speaking for the majority now, we ain't cheap, not at all.
unlucky gini? Look, if I enter ibadan, or osun, it wouldn't take me a day to carry babe enter my apartment.. no be my ex wey use her mouth yarn me say ib babes are so so easy.. not to even talk of osogbo.. I no even need form sef.
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by rosieluv(f): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
unlucky gini? Look, if I enter ibadan, or osun, it wouldn't take me a day to carry babe enter my apartment.. no be my ex wey use her mouth yarn me say ib babes are so so easy.. not to even talk of osogbo.. I no even need form sef.
true tlk ib gals r so easy to get. I ws evn lamenting wen i erd d lines used to get dem. Smh
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
rosieluv:

true tlk ib gals r so easy to get. I ws evn lamenting wen i erd d lines used to get dem. Smh
I swear.. my cousin who serves in ogun state. He just tells me he is very careful of these secondary school girls cuz dey make passes at him and he justs doesn't want to bang dem. Reason because he is afraid they mite have magun inplanted in them unknowingly by their fathers..

So he is just being extra cautious.. not to talk more of osun state, the capital of magun.. ha.. I better just lock my prick with padlock and iron pant
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by rosieluv(f): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
I swear.. my cousin who serves in ogun state. He just tells me he is very careful of these secondary school girls cuz dey make passes at him and he justs doesn't want to bang dem. Reason because he is afraid they mite have magun inplanted in them unknowingly by their fathers..

So he is just being extra cautious.. not to talk more of osun state, the capital of magun.. ha.. I better just lock my prick with padlock and iron pant
lols ah fit borrow u padlock o
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Cutehector(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
rosieluv:

lols ah fit borrow u padlock o
grin wat if wen I wan piss.
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by rosieluv(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
grin wat if wen I wan piss.
u go hold am til wen i unlock am grin
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
rosieluv:

u go hold am til wen i unlock am grin
chei.. my dick will swell up na cheesy
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by rosieluv(f): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
chei.. my dick will swell up na cheesy
lols let it burst den
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
rosieluv:

lols let it burst den
shocked bad gurlfrnd
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by rosieluv(f): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked bad gurlfrnd
hehehehe bad boifrnd
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
rosieluv:

hehehehe bad boifrnd
grin kiss
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by alberto2k(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Debbywills:

Do I show You how to do that?? smiley smiley
Yes bae. . . I dont mind wink
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by mamawin(f): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
so if a guy enters Benin, warri, lagos, etc, tonight, he can't 'carry babe'? it's like that everywhere, don't tag us pls. that your ex sha
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2016
mamawin:
so if a guy enters Benin, warri, lagos, etc, tonight, he can't 'carry babe'? it's like that everywhere, don't tag us pls. that your ex sha
she is an ibadan babe. So she knws watsup.
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by mamawin(f): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
she is an ibadan babe. So she knws watsup.
I repeat, cheap girls are everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2016
mamawin:
I repeat, cheap girls are everywhere
really cheesy are u one of dem?
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Debbywills(f): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
alberto2k:

Yes bae. . . I dont mind wink

Ok. Just a second huh? I'll do that smiley
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by alberto2k(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Debbywills:

Ok. Just a second huh? I'll do that smiley
gracias. . . Happy sunday senorita, hope you went to church? cheesy
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Debbywills(f): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
alberto2k:
gracias. . . Happy sunday senorita, hope you went to church? cheesy

Yeah, I sure did. Service was cool. Believe you went? cool
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by alberto2k(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Debbywills:

Yeah, I sure did. Service was cool. Believe you went? cool
sure bebe. . . Can't miss morning mass for anything. wink
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Debbywills(f): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
alberto2k:
sure bebe. . . Can't miss morning mass for anything. wink

Woah! That's amazing. Means you a devoted christian? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.