Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) (70264 Views)

Hilarious! When You Ask Your Son The Full Meaning Of ' WWW'(pic) / When You Ask Your IJEBU Girl-friend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You / When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by alberto2k(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Debbywills:

Woah! That's amazing. Means you a devoted christian? smiley
Not really. . . cry

I'm a Pope wink
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Debbywills(f): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2016
alberto2k:
Not really. . . cry

I'm a Pope wink

Lol. Pope indeed grin.
You wish tongue
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by chineduemmao: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2016
onelife97:
I have seen an Igbo guy that just came from the village to Lagos to start living with his brother.
On a Sunday,his brother and his girlfriend left to church living the village jjc alone at home.
The was hungry and decided to cook but only to start crying afterwards.
People were asking what went wrong only to visit the kitchen and see what he was doing. ...alas!only pepper in the pot like the pic op posted above.

Used to think village peeps r better I doin house chores but No.They r mostly spoilt brats.
if you wan crack, joke be realistic.
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by djkellyu(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2016
JOKE OF THE WEEK FROM A KELLY-U COMEDY.
A boy met a girl, after a little conversation,the boy
wanted to leave,then he said to the girl
boy: Sorry, I didn't get ur name.
Girl: OK. I'm Dike Sandra Thelma Vera, u can call me
(DSTV):/
Boy: (I no fit carry last) well I'm ..http://kellyucomedy..com.ng/2016/06/joke-of-week-from-kelly-u-comedy.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by mamawin(f): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
really cheesy are u one of dem?
you need to meet my hubby and ask what he went thru. ,Mr. bad guy
Re: When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 31, 2019
If you really wanted to do that, then why wouldn't you do that? Instead you do this. It makes no sense. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.