Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,516 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked (4746 Views)

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Commuters following an underground train network in St Petersburg, Russia were shocked when a young couple started to have sex in the middle of the subway carriage. The couple who acted like no one was watching, started passionately kissing before the guy pulled down his trousers and started to have sex with the girl.
The boy, who was wearing a hoodie, can be seen leaning on top of her, with his knee on one seat.
He then leans between the girl’s spread legs and starts to penetrate her as shocked commuters filmed the whole thing and one person shared it online. More photos here
Source
http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/06/young-couple-caught-on-cam-having.html

Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na so some people go dey masturbate dey watch dem.. perverts..

I go try this kyn tin out someday I swear.
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:

What you saying
It wrong don't try it please
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Izyyblaze(f): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:

shocked shocked
Did you?
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:

Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=Berlyn post=46391756][/quote]oh yes. kiss
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Izyyblaze:

shocked shocked
Did you?
yep. Was awesome

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
yep. Was awesome
don't know what wrong though
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dianaplayblog:
don't know what wrong though
yeah, just two people having sex... The rest of the word can go to hell for all they care
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
yeah, just two people having sex... The rest of the word can go to hell for all they care
Is it right to do it in public
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Izyyblaze(f): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
yep. Was awesome
Which one? Your first sentence or the second one? undecided grin
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Izyyblaze:

Which one? Your first sentence or the second one? undecided grin
sex jor..... Whch one be sentence..
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol law smiley
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Cutehector(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dianaplayblog:

Is it right to do it in public
well i wouldnt say it isnt buh hey, we only live once and so we just have to do daring things u knw.. Things dah would never be forgotten. I would still reiterate , if i have the chance to do it again and again, i will...
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Izyyblaze(f): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
That is what I mean tongue.
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dianaplayblog:

Lol law smiley
i knw wat she was tryna say... She hasnt done crazy things dats why... Its a pity we nigerians dont explore
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Izyyblaze:

That is what I mean tongue.
laugh wan kill me die.. U werent specific na.. I meant the first sentence.. Fvcking in public
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Izyyblaze(f): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
laugh wan kill me die.. U werent specific na.. I meant the first sentence.. Fvcking in public
Okay na. Have fun smiley
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
wink
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Cutehector(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Izyyblaze:

Okay na. Have fun smiley
of course i will cheesy
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
WHERE THE WOBBLY HECK IS My vaseline
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
crotonite:
WHERE THE WOBBLY HECK IS My vaseline
What you wanna do with that
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dianaplayblog:
What you wanna do with that

Lubricate my rusty riffle. i need shoot something.
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Anthony0094(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
love over power all thing even shame
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
crotonite:

Lubricate my rusty riffle. i need shoot something.
killing your destiny right
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Dianaplayblog:
killing your destiny right
shocked does it kill one's destiny? i never knew coz i was never told.
i know you're just joking right
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2016
crotonite:
shocked does it kill one's destiny? i never knew coz i was never told.
i know you're just joking right
It does
And you would get old quick
And you won't be able to get her pregnant
Don't masturba
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Dianaplayblog:

It does
And you would get old quick...1
And you won't be able to get her pregnant...2
Don't masturba...3

1. I think that one is wrong. i hv bn lipsrsealed since 2003, but i am much younger than most of my age mates including my younger brother.

2. that is the one i am really worried about. i don't want to be a disapointment to my future wife.

3. stopping it ain't easy, especially someone like me that learnt it all by himself without prior knowledge or warning of it's dangers.
i have lipsrsealed for like 3yrs before i ever heard someone mention it on radio.

had i been told earlier, i would not have gotten myself into this unstoppable mess.

cheesy BTW, IT IS JUST ONE LIFE, MAN MUST HAVE FUN cool
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2016
crotonite:

1. I think that one is wrong. i hv bn lipsrsealed since 2003, but i am much younger than most of my age mates including my younger brother.

2. that is the one i am really worried about. i don't want to be a disapointment to my future wife.

3. stopping it ain't easy, especially someone like me that learnt it all by himself without prior knowledge or warning of it's dangers.
i have lipsrsealed for like 3yrs before i ever heard someone mention it on radio.

had i been told earlier, i would not have gotten myself into this unstoppable mess.

cheesy BTW, IT IS JUST ONE LIFE, MAN MUST HAVE FUN cool
Don't just seat down there and ruined your life
Take a stand and control your feelings
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2016
Check this out
Read what people are saying about this act
http://www.howtostopmasturbation.com/page-5-testimony.html
Re: Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked by Dianaplayblog(f): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
yep. Was awesome
What

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Tips To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Roman Goddess Puts Her Curvaceous Body On Display (photos) / Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.