Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 (3976 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by akudon: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2009
the Spirit says "This Reachout Nigeria 2009 will not be achieved by mere human efort. there is a stirring of the Spirit and people are journeying to help you" the Spirit also says "Through REACHOUT NIGERIA 2009 I bring to you liberty, unity, & harmony. it is more soothing balm to bring healing to Nigeria" naijalanders plaese be a part of this wonderful event by partnering today and be a part taker of the divine encounter from the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by Krayola2(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2009
Let's just have an event where we use all that donation money to cook a lot of food and give homeless people. . . I bet God would be impressed. . . why spend the money on jet fuel for uncle pastor 
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by donnie(m): 2:48am On Aug 27, 2009
As for the needy and provision for them, we don't just have one feeding campaign, that's a regular affair. I heard d pastor of CEC in Calabar spent no less than 3 days celebrating his birthday this August with widows orphans and the less privileged all over the city(including the no less than 30 kids housed, fed, clothed, educated and empowered by the church right in the premises) to whom he also gave gifts of money, food, clothing. All he had for his bday was given out. I quickly sent money down there to be part of such a great blessing.
I remember throughout the month of Dec last yr, CEC Lagos fed no less than 3000 kids every blessed day during the 'send portions campaign'.
So its our nature ok. We don't need to be taught that, at least not on nairaland.
This is reach out Nigeria where we fulfil our calling and responsibility as the salt of the earth and preserver of our nation as we disciple millions through the Rhapsody, teaching them to serve others and not wait to be served. To love their nation and its people and how not to tear down anyone who seems to be Making positive impact on the nation and its people.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by Krayola2(m): 3:01am On Aug 27, 2009
That is just fabulous.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by hubreality(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2009
The atmosphere is fully charged for the ReachOut Nigeria Campaign. It can only get better.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by ukotmi: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
Krayola2:

Let's just have an event where we use all that donation money to cook a lot of food and give homeless people. . . I bet God would be impressed. . . why spend the money on jet fuel for uncle pastor 

That those Christ Embassy guys are doing already. They told me of their inner city mission where street are put in schools free of charge. According to them those kids are fed and clothed with their lives given a meaning.

Meanwhile, Christ Embassy members ensure that you reach me on Reachout Nigeria. wink wink wink wink. Send me Rhapsody of Realities Bible. kiss kiss kiss and if possible a full life study Bible also cheesy cheesy
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by Truthonly(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
The FORCES of Good and Love are at it again.

Demons, watch out!
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by nuraabi: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
truthonly when you your eyes be opened to the DECIET AND DELUSION OF YOUR CULT CHRIST EMBASSY?
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by KunleOshob(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
MMmmmh their annual marketing campagn calculalted at winning more customers for CEC plc through the distribution and reading of their filthy rapshodies of unrealities.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by nuraabi: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
THE UNREALITIES ARE FORCED ON GULLIBLE MEMBERS TO BUY AND THEN IS UP TP THEM TO DISTRIBUTE OR DO WHATEVR THEY LIKE WITH AS FAR AS THE SELLERS ARE CONCERNED THE MONIES ARE MADE

TRUTHONLY CAN CONFIRM THAT
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by nuraabi: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
HERE YOU ARE GIVEN ABOUT 20 COPIES AND YOU HAND OVER YOU £50, OR 10 OR YOUR CELL [SELLER] LEADER IS GIVEN HIS QUOTA FOR THE GROUP AND HE HAS TO SELL OR HANDOVER THE EQUIVALENT IN MONETARY TERMS DELIVER TO BE PART OF THE VISION TO SAVE THE WORLD AND BE IN THE RIGHT BOOKS
MAYBE THE PRIZE HAS GONE UP

THE WHOLE THING IS A JOKE. AND IS CALLED A BEST SELLER embarassed

THE PROBLEM IS MANY ARE TOO SCARED TO QUESTION ANYTHING
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
@nura_abi
They are just too deluded to think with their grey matter crook oyakhilome as to do their thinking for them. Whilst they are being fleeced, what a bunch of deluded muguns.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by donnie(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
Talk talk talk. Talk is cheap. Go and sharpen your mouth in readiness to talk cos u haven't seen anything yet. You have been talking like that for years and we are still here. . . Even bigger stronger and louder. I hope it won't get to the point when u will feel like running out of the country because we are unstoppable and almighty God is with us. The money you worship is our servant and that is what u find difficult to comprehend.
Whitewashed sepulchres.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by hubreality(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2009
Gbam!
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2009
What a bunch of deluded/enslaved lunatics.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by hubreality(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2009
Let it not be your headache. A dose of ROR will make you sane.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by ukotmi: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
ukotmi:

That those Christ Embassy guys are doing already. They told me of their inner city mission where street are put in schools free of charge. According to them those kids are fed and clothed with their lives given a meaning.

Meanwhile, Christ Embassy members ensure that you reach me on Reachout Nigeria. wink wink wink wink. Send me Rhapsody of Realities Bible. kiss kiss kiss and if possible a full life study Bible also cheesy cheesy

I still need Rhapsody of Realities Bible. Donnie, Hubreality. Pepeye etc. do that fast kiss kiss kiss
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by amosjack: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2009
talk, talk that is the only thing somepeople know how to do angry, for those of you who think reachingout nigeria is about money making for CEC, dont worry, we will make u as money and spend u too smiley, and for those who know and think it is a bleesing, God will reachout to you when u need help, u will not lack help cheesy, thanks to CEC cheesy for reachout nigeria and thanks to Pastor Chris kiss for thinking of what to give to this country while someothers are thinhing of what to take from the country or what the country is owning them, by the way nigeria is NOT owning you anything.
dont site and watch others build this nation for you be a part of this. join this call and togather let us build this nation cos nigeria will be build by nigerians.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by amosjack: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2009
talk, talk that is the only thing somepeople know how to do angry, for those of you who think reachingout nigeria is about money making for CEC, dont worry, we will make u as money and spend u too smiley, and for those who know and think it is a bleesing, God will reachout to you when u need help, u will not lack help cheesy, thanks to CEC cheesy for reachout nigeria and thanks to Pastor Chris  kiss for thinking of what to give to this country while someothers are thinhing of what to take from the country or what the country is owning them, by the way nigeria is NOT owning you anything.
dont site and watch others build this nation for you be a part of this. join this call and togather let us build this nation cos nigeria will be build by nigerians.

Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by amosjack: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2009
mennnnnnnnnnn, come on october 1st, i mean in october 1, , we will change everything in dis niger 2 W/G. dont site a watch, be a part of dis. join CEC as they give hope back 2 dis nation. u dont need someone 2 give u fish, u need 2 be a fisherman. u dont need someone 2 give u money rather, be d 1 giving out money cos u have 2much of it.
i kn u are already thinking how u can give out money when u dont even have for ur self, not 2 worry i got d secret and i will tell u
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES IS ALL U NEED.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by verycute: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2009
[b]They have been waiting for this guys to go down and they get stronger by the day. All those who talked them down are all down and no body hears about them again. There must be something about this Nigerian man that we have not come to appreciate. He is the first person in Africa to get a 24 hrs christian TV that shows all over the world. He is the first person in Africa to have a healing school, the first to have a study bible translation. I have come to understand that his ministry is the most organize in the whole world and his meeting all over the world has been seen by Americans as the most well organized. People have waited 4 him to fail, and he has refused to. The press and other "wicked" men of God have all stopped talking about him because the discovered that the more they talk about him, the more bigger his ministry grows. He has pastors who now hold the same kind of crusade that he holds, meaning that he has duplicated himself, a good quality of a christian Leader. His pastors are 10 times bigger in size and knowledge than many General Oversees here in Nigeria. He is affecting many nations of the world with the gospel and millions have come to Christ because of his teachings and saying yes to the call of God. After all these studies, I have come to believe that there is something about Christ Embassy that is divine. But as you know, not everybody will agree to that even Jesus was not accepted by many in his time and even right now. To those who criticise him, why not wait again for another 50yrs and see if his down fall may come, but I bet you this man will not because the structures he has put in place will not let that happen. [/b]
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by hubreality(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2009
This is the day the Lord has made, we'll rejoice and be glad in it. Pls share your ongoing RON reports and possibly captured pictures from various regions across the nation. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by amosjack: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2009
for so many years, we talk about how bad Nigeria was, the more we talk, the more Nigeria was going down. we complan and complan until we lost hope. we were fast falling and palpitating. the more we talk about our fall, the more we were falling UN TILL 2007 when pastor Chris Oyakhilome called for a new Nigeria, then it sens like a dream without actualization, at that time it was like a candle light on under table but thank God for pastor Chris, the man with the vision.
in Oct 2007 he started the rebuilding of Nigeria and today we can see a new Nigeria, a Nigeria with a diffrent.
Nigeria Independence day don't longer go unnoticed cos we have pastor Chris.
thanks to pastor Chris, thanks to Christ embassy and thanks to Rhapsody of Realities.
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by hubreality(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
I thank God for pastor Chris. He has impacted the globe in more than 200 countries with the message of Christ bringing to us a clear understanding, revelation and power of the person of the Holy Spirit. Hmm, To God be glory!
Re: Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 by hubreality(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
I thank God for pastor Chris. He has impacted the globe in more than 200 countries with the message of Christ bringing to us a clear understanding, revelation and power of the person of the Holy Spirit. Hmm, To God be glory!

(1) (Reply)

@i.chuka & Others Lets Discuss D Revelation 12 Woman And The Marian Apparition. / Tithe not working , please help / Adeboye Blackberry Open Heaven $4.99 Usd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.