Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented (1060 Views)

We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by lamzybaby: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Osun state Chapter of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has stated
that Christians in the state public schools will start wearing Church
garments to school if Governor Rauf Aregbesola goes ahead to implement to
recent State High judgment on wearing of Hijab by Muslim students.

This statement was made through a Communique issued and signed by the state
CAN Chairman, Rev. Elisha Ogundiya at the end of an emergency meeting of
the state CAN Executive Committee, Heads of Blocks and Heads of Churches
held in Osogbo on Tuesday, June 7, 2016.

More http://nigerianpilot.com/aregbesola-implements-hijab-judgment-christians-will-wear-church-garment-school-can/

1 Like

Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by Muaadh(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Always finding means to antagonise. Anyway, the christians should provide verses from the bible to support the garment they are planning to put on just like the muslims have done.

some of you are just sincerely stupid while majority are sincerely ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by crestedaguiyi: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
normal runs
Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by crestedaguiyi: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Muaadh:
Always finding means to antagonise. Anyway, the christians should provide verses from the bible to support the garment they are planning to put on just like the muslims have done.

some of you are just sincerely stupid while majority are sincerely ignorant.

your father would be shocked at such blatant exhibition of stupidity. tell me another country in the world were they wear religious attire to public school

Nigeria is a secular state, get that into your numb skulls .
Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by F00028: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

your father would be shocked at such blatant exhibition of stupidity. tell me another country in the would were they wear religious attire to public school

Nigeria is a circular state, get that into your numb skulls .

what in the world is " circular state"? undecided
Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by Muaadh(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

your father would be shocked at such blatant exhibition of stupidity. tell me another country in the would were they wear religious attire to public school

I meant no harm, i only demanded for proof if such actions would be taken by them.

Even though your grammatical composition leaves nothing to be desired of ."would ~circular" its world and secular. Study!!!

Secular country gives room for "freedom of religion". Secular does not mean no-religion.

crestedaguiyi:

I meant no harm, i only demanded for proof if such actions would be taken by them.

Even though your grammatical composition leaves nothing to be desired of ."would ~circular" its world and secular. Study!!!

Secular country gives room for "freedom of religion". Secular does not mean no-religion.

crestedaguiyi:

2 Likes

Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

Illiteracy taken to knew level! Circular? U wanted to say secular!! Even at that Secular does not mean religion is banned! GEJ was very frequent at diff churches during is regime! He used to disclose state's policies in church!
Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by crestedaguiyi: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Illiteracy taken to knew level! Circular? U wanted to say secular!! Even at that Secular does not mean religion is banned! GEJ was very frequent at diff churches during is regime! He used to disclose state's policies in church!

Anuofia, at least you got the message even though my spelling was wrong.

Religious attires should only be worn to religious gathering
Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

Veil for a muslim woman I not jus a religious attire, its a way of life for them jus like Mary the mother of Jesus(may Allah be pleased with them) ! Get used to it!

1 Like

Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by BetaThings: 5:30am On Jun 10, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

your father would be shocked at such blatant exhibition of stupidity. tell me another country in the world were they wear religious attire to public school

Christians are such a strange bunch
A guy posts on Nairaland and the next thing is to drag his father into this matter
Anyway Christians are unrestrained - they can Say and DO anything

crestedaguiyi:

tell me another country in the world were they wear religious attire to public school

Britain

crestedaguiyi:

Nigeria is a secular state, get that into your numb skulls .

What is the meaning of secularism?
Before you call people names, be sure that you are not referring to yourself
Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by BetaThings: 5:39am On Jun 10, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

By whose definition?
Why is the director of National Budget Office referred to as Pastor Akabueze
Is the Budget Office a religious agency?

The veil is not a religious attire - it is a cover for the head as enjoined by Allah
Muslim boys are not asking to wearing any attire to school
Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by BetaThings: 5:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Christians don't seem to have any religious practice
They only act to stop Muslims from practising their religion

Just consider the way they think
Has anybody stopped them from wearing their religious attire

[size=15pt]Let them show us the religious garments they wear in private Christian schools[/size]

Anyway it appears that hijab causes indigestion, not for the wearer, but for the intolerant christians

Meanwhile, I encourage every Muslim parent in Osun to ensure their daughters wear Hijab to school
I know that the Christians will get tired of it within 3 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented by udatso: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
BetaThings:
Christians don't seem to have any religious practice
They only act to stop Muslims from practising their religion

Just consider the way they think
Has anybody stopped them from wearing their religious attire

[size=15pt]Let them show us the religious garments they wear in private Christian schools[/size]

Anyway it appears that hijab causes indigestion, not for the wearer, but for the intolerant christians

Meanwhile, I encourage every Muslim parent in Osun to ensure their daughters wear Hijab to school
I know that the Christians will get tired of it within 3 months
Permission to share this post in another thread relating to this topic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FEC Okays N3.23b Contracts For U.I., UNILAG. / Stigmatization Of A Nigerian Male Nursing Student / Scholars!!! Can You Crack This Basic Four Quantitative Reasoning Question???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.