Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (94704 Views)

L'oreal (dark And Lovely) Wants To Support Your Beauty Business, Apply By Sept 1 / This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied / GOOD NEWS FOR DARK and LIGHT SKINNED LADIES (See Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by GurlFriend: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
These photos of a very black and beautiful girl is currently making rounds on social media because, according to users, she did not see or feel the need to lighten her skin despite being almost as black as night.

As someone succinctly put it, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/these-photos-of-very-dark-and-beutiful.html

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
This darkness dey overdrive o!
Fashola should employ her into his darkness ministry asap cool

283 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by allaboutobed(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
GurlFriend:
These photos of a very black and beautiful girl is currently making rounds on social media because, according to users, she did not see or feel the need to lighten her skin despite being almost as black as night.

hummmmmm. nor be lie. my God! I love those dimples

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by SuperSuave(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Let her remove those yamayama mk we see first

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by kowema(f): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Finally!!!
One Black Girl that didn't go extinct..
I already tot we had lost the BLACK RACE!..

Ebony Pulchritude

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by waxxydude: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
The question is will you see her at night?

You'll have to equip your room with streetlights so yo can enjoy the pvssy @ night.. Goodluck sha

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by lekjons(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
hmm.. beautiful!(though exaggerated).. the pic look edited..
the one at the right is ok, but if i encounter the one at the left for night.. oboy! i go tear race o!shocked
even if i'm holding torch light..

light or dark, gimme something like this(check below) anyday anytimewink

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by politricks: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Clean
*modified*
If this girl was fair, she would have been beautiful as well if not more beautiful so what is the fuss about?

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Codyt(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ebony..... Major turn on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by surawilly(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pray

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by obinna2nv(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jesu!! She dark shaaa!! Its so unreal!! Are you sure this ain't Photoshop?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Daxyd4realzy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
cool
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by cybug: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Black is beauty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Ademat7(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Likes for ebony girls.... Abeg whr is lasisi69

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Pyno30: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
GurlFriend:

Black is Beautiful. I don't see any reason for her to lighten her skin. She's original.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Richnero(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
The first pics tho undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
mehn this girl black oh shocked, but i lyk it sha wink, she is nt lyk some peple that would tone it a lil

#blackISbeautiful

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by missmary(f): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
God.. See blended color... Visit me lord... Let my almond be original almond... I don't wany chocolate topping. embarassed

grin The Donald trump below me calling someone a racist... Kwantinue we know the father....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by TDonald: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
waxxydude:
The question is will you see her at night?

You'll have to equip your room with streetlights so yo can enjoy the pvssy @ night.. Goodluck sha

Racist

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by psychologist(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by kcynho(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
[size=14pt]she neva bleach 2dy,she fit bleach 2moro o![/size]

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by psalmistkakah(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Allah kwa..she is very fyn
Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
cry

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by omoijesa(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
What the Bleep hell is this
She looks horrible,run out of thread coz of bad nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by johnstar(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Keep on fooling and decieving yourself, wash that face naa and see worwor

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by kgold1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Those dimples tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by KevinDein: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
The Western media (recently aided by some of us with inferiority complex) have continuously emphasized that Caucasian features (light skin, pointed nose, thin lips etc) are the standard of beauty. About time we go on a campaign and let all Africans know that negroid features (dark skin, especially) are not ugly and are, as a matter of fact, beautiful.
It begins with you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Black beautiful

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.