Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Before You Send That PM... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Send That PM... (7311 Views)

What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Take Note / Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. / Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Send That PM... by sexstoriexpost(f): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Things you need to do before you send someone a pm on nairaland.

1. Go to the profile page of whoever you want to send a pm.

2. Click on the follow button.

3. Wait for him or her to follow you back.

4. If you get follow back, then you are free to move to the next stage, which sending your pm.

Note: who ever you pm won't be able to read your message if you don't follow each other. I've got several pms from peeps who hadn't established a connection with me through the followship process. Please stop sending me pms if we haven't followed each other.

Mr Seun should please make this whole pm ish very easy by creating a straight forward inbox right here on nairaland, instead of going back to our email accounts, which is very cumbersome.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send That PM... by Cutehector(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
[s]Things you need to do before you send someone a pm on nairaland.
4. If you get follow back, then you are free to move to the next stage, which sending your pm.
Note: who ever you pm won't be able to read your message if you don't follow each other. I've got several pms from peeps who hadn't established a connection with me through the followship process. Please stop sending me pms if we haven't followed each other.
Mr Seun should please make this whole pm ish very easy by creating a straight forward inbox right here on nairaland, instead of going back to our email accounts, which is very cumbersome[/s].
rubbish......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Send That PM... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Guys have bleeped up so much on this forum...

Even girls that even a Mad man can't approach is being selective on Nairaland...

Op congrats, do me a favour,...

I will recommend you for a facial surgery, you need one as fast as possible...

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send That PM... by Smellymouth: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hahahah.

Lecture time grin

Lemme check the babe I wanna send pm to grin

Sincerely, I don't give a FVCK.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Before You Send That PM... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
lol
Re: Before You Send That PM... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmm i c undecided
Re: Before You Send That PM... by eleko1: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
I know that only sex starved/Pervert dey PM U.Ur unclad pic speak much bout u .
sexstoriexpost:

Mr Seun should please make this whole pm ish very easy by creating a straight forward inbox right here on nairaland, instead of going back to our email accounts, which is very cumbersome.
Miss. Hot booty
Re: Before You Send That PM... by sinaj(f): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hahahah.

Lecture time grin

Lemme check the babe I wanna send pm to grin

lol grin

Xo we are many shocked

I tot it's just Sandoski sad
Re: Before You Send That PM... by sinaj(f): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Even girls that even a Mad man can't approach is being selective on Nairaland...

. cheesy
Re: Before You Send That PM... by fbtowner(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
chisoooooos angry
Re: Before You Send That PM... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
receive sense broo...
Cutehector:
rubbish......

3 Likes

Re: Before You Send That PM... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:
. cheesy
You don see am na....
Wetin some jonzing men dey cause...
Lol..
Re: Before You Send That PM... by Smellymouth: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:
lol grin

Xo we are many shocked

I tot it's just Sando.ski sad

Bubu,calm down.. grin

Mark 5 vs 9--"Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mJKLc41YuJI/U5x1fM77ZKI/AAAAAAAACYo/mq-gBHMROH0/s1600/97pbwj.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Before You Send That PM... by Cutehector(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
receive sense broo...
its hogwash to me cuz i wen i send a random pm to a female, they still do reply... U think i am like u...

1 Like

Re: Before You Send That PM... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
u sure say u go school sha.. oridnary english u no fit speak english i pity u grin grin ;Dr condition... its hogwash to me cuz i wen
Cutehector:
its hogwash to me cuz i wen i send a random pm to a female, they still do reply... U think i am like u...

1 Like

Re: Before You Send That PM... by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
sexstoriexpost:

shocked see i will slap u now sef....and all those sex starved idiots sending u pm... U no even fine sef..... Mchew

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send That PM... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
u fine pass am.. just look at ur self...
Cutehector:
shocked see i will slap u now sef....and all those sex starved idiots sending u pm... U no even fine sef..... Mchew

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send That PM... by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
u sure say u go school sha.. oridnary english u no fit speak english i pity u grin grin ;Dr condition... its hogwash to me cuz i wen
kwantinue.. Village headmaster

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send That PM... by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
u fine pass am.. just look at ur self...
loooooooooooool.... It seems iamdurent sent u... Go tell dat gay mudafvker u banging i am not in his league...
Re: Before You Send That PM... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
i ges ur father is a Gay... ryt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :
Cutehector:
loooooooooooool.... It seems iamdurent sent u... Go tell dat gay mudafvker u banging i am not in his league...

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send That PM... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
sexstoriexpost:

hmmm
Re: Before You Send That PM... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
lwkmd
this kind girl go be one dirty thing for street now oo; D
Guys can phok up sha
just change your gender to f irrespective of your moniker and see
Re: Before You Send That PM... by Bushesbae(f): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What is pm?
Re: Before You Send That PM... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
buh make we look at this some are scammer pretending to be female which they are male ooooo we ave to beware ooo watch before u send a pm..
Re: Before You Send That PM... by Bushesbae(f): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
sexstoriexpost:

Mouth sealed...
Re: Before You Send That PM... by sinaj(f): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bubu,calm down.. grin

Mark 5 vs 9--"Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mJKLc41YuJI/U5x1fM77ZKI/AAAAAAAACYo/mq-gBHMROH0/s1600/97pbwj.gif[/img] l
God forbid jore
Re: Before You Send That PM... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bushesbae:
What is pm?
Bae, I don't even know ooo...
Premature Message or something like that...
Re: Before You Send That PM... by sexstoriexpost(f): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
It's a wonder how peeps can't understand simple English. There is no where in my post where I said I'm selective of peeps sending me pms, I only said they should stop sending me pms because I can't read their pms as I discovered one can't read pms sent by peeps who are not following you and vice versa.

As for those peeps insulting my personality. I just have this to say to you, you are not my creator!

I'm proud of how I look and I love me so well...so to hell with your opinion about me.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Send That PM... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Before You Send That PM... by Bushesbae(f): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Bae, I don't even know ooo...

Premature Message or something like that...
Premature eja...wat?
Re: Before You Send That PM... by Laveda(f): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Before You Send That PM... by UrWorstNitemare: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided when I checked ur DP, I was like***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick / Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend / Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.