Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) (45467 Views)

Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Aminat508(f): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
An amiloaded reader "peeparty" based in calabar south just reported a man killed along palm street by mayne avenue calabar. People nearby said it's the handiwork of the cultists in the community. He stated that he saw the dead body on his way home from fellowship this evening. He said it was a shocking experience.

May his soul rest in perfect peace

Source :http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/06/this-man-was-found-dead-along-palm.html?m=0

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Peeparty hmmm

I dey suspect u. angry
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Mediapace: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Many innocent souls are dying this year while those meant to be dying are still living looting our money,God is watching you all in 3D

Freemanan : Gone so soon
Ali mohammed : RIPP
Stephen keshi : Gone so early
Jide kosoko's wife : Rip

Rip to the deceased, We love you but God loves you most

NO EVIL SHALL BEFALL ANY NAIRALANDER THIS CENTURY IN JESUS NAME

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by peeparty(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
May his soul rest in peace..

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by CaptaiinG(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
I still went to that side today,Not far from epok abasi,all these crutech people sha ,Rip to the dead
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Calabar and cultism be like bread and butter

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
What, for God's sake is the problem with these people? Why!!! Why kill a fellow human this way? God, please click refresh, your humanity has gone berserk.

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Wendyslim(f): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
So sad. Rip
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by 007Gbenga: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
These country is gradually falling apart
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Mannylex(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oh! Calabar my Calabar. Peaceful state, but calabar south has always been a den for controversy. Most definitely cultists settling their scores.

Young men, cultism doesn't pay! The "feel good" factor that comes with it is but for a short while. Very few cultists have happy ending.

"Man know thyself, an Unexamined life is not worth living"

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by hakeem4(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by 12inchDickson: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Red for....?
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by level10: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
times have really changed when it come to cultism.

my humble advice to stay alive are

1} RESPECT EVERY BODY,EVEN A MINOR (these young cult guys have no chill,they can kill even for a trivial issue)
2} DO NOT HAVE CULTIST AS FRIENDS,ROOMATES ETC
3} BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.(ask God to guide your steps)
4}MAINTAIN A VERY HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS
5}RENOUNCE CULTISM AND GIVE YOUR LIFE *FULLY* TO CHRIST (for the cultist)

feel free to add yours...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by hertz9te(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Red Singlet?
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by ShySteady(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why take the life of people when you cannot create any?
He who kills by the sword MUST die by the sword. This is a law that cannot be broken.
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Cultism is a creation of the devil to render our youths with a great future meaningless to themselves, their families and the country at large.

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by mikaelzX(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
sad
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by samuelizko(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
holi shit
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Calabar and cultism be like bread and butter

Borrow me your Moniker na... it sounds too dope...

lol...

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Have mercy Lord.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Twizzy30(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
The guy looks like a cultist too angry

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Origin(f): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Part of Police Responsibilities:
Release press statement stating who this is and the cause of death.

HOW LONG WAS THE BODY OUT BEFORE THE POLICE WAS CALLED. WHO ARE THIS PEOPLE TAKING PICTURES?

Food for thought: Does the police have a database of all case files. What is the basis for appraisal and promotion in the NPF.

WHAT'S THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE'S FUNCTIONS.

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Borrow me your Moniker na... it sounds too dope...

lol...
Register with "FuckTheMods" the o in my mods is 0(zero) which is FuckTheM0ds. Hope you understand?

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by amclimax(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
The rate people die this days.....na person papa be dis o....God forbid bad thing
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by tsamson(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
What a wast... No new news on NAIRALAND, infact in nigeria....
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Is he dead?
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by onatisi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Too bad too bad too bad Human lives no longer have any value in the Nigerian society The sight of a dead body is seen as a fascinating story of interest to nigerians The op stood and even took close shots of the dead body and the opened human skull without having any feeling of revulsion at the gory sight of human blood This nation is gradually building and nurturing future cannibals. The truth is the brains ,emotions and soul of Nigerians need Gods total reformatting .
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Axe on his head... hmmmmmm
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by abdulaz: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Person wey never baff and cook himself well dey form strong man.

Vhalar morgulis...what is dead may never die again
cry
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Siddeek: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Imagine this happened in the north. Almost all comments will be blasphemy agaist islam. God is not sleeping.

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Olukokosir(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jst too bad
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by kennethokey15(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
It was a gory scene to behold. I went to Watt Market here in Calabar and met the scene on my way back. I guess it was a reprisal attack. Calabar South boys ain't smiling. They just don't kill anyhow, they have their prime targets. Cultism is beginning to materialize again in Calabar after Donald Duke helped to curb their activities. Cultism doesn't pay, rather, it sends hale and hearty men to their early graves. A cultist don't walk a free man because virtually everybody around is an enemy. We hear about cult clashes almost on a quotidian basis with human lives being lost.That was how I visited a friend in Enugu who sleeps with an axe and a matchet beside his head. I spent just a night and ran for my life. He called me a chicken and I willingly accepted. Life is priceless.

#SayNoToCultism

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In Ekiti State (Photos) / Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil