Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (64717 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by harizonal123(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by DanielGb(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
UNFORTUNATELY, THE WAY I'D LOVE TO BE "TOASTED" IS NOT HERE.

I know it.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by fdnoble2(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
my gf got dat no. 1
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by marlockj: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
UNFORTUNATELY, THE WAY I'D LOVE TO BE "TOASTED" IS NOT HERE.

YES I KNW D WAY....HE HAS TO POKE HIS FINGERS INSIDE AND LICK D WET SUBSTANCE FROM YOUR UNDER....

BT MST HE ALWYS POKE FINGERS INSIDE 1ST?.....I TAYA FOR YOU TOASTING SKILLS OHH
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by marlockj: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
AND OF WHAT USE WILL IT BE TO YOU MY FRIEND?

I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU!!!!!!

WHY IS IT THAT EVN IN DRY SEASON,YOU POKE YOUR FINGERS INSIDE A WOMAN'S UNDER AND YOU CN NEVA XPERIENCE SEASON UNDER THEIR!!! "WHY MST IT B WET 247?

AND THIS QUESTION AND ALL THE GUYS HERE
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
RomanyChi:
emusmithy tongue
My oyinbo baby! You miss me? wink
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nickymezor:
Kool write- up OP. Well said...By d way Emusmithy hw many monikers re u using @ moment
My dear, just this. cheesy
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
emmykk:

mod ban it ba?
No o
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by marlockj: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol...... Don't mind him... cheesygrin

He should ask his sister....

HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU!!!!!!

WHY IS IT THAT EVN IN DRY SEASON,YOU POKE YOUR FINGERS INSIDE A WOMAN'S UNDER AND YOU CN NEVA XPERIENCE SEASON UNDER THEIR!!! "WHY MST IT B WET 247?

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
marlockj:

YES I KNW D WAY....HE HAS TO POKE HIS FINGERS INSIDE AND LICK D WET SUBSTANCE FROM YOUR UNDER....

BT MST HE ALWYS POKE FINGERS INSIDE 1ST?.....I TAYA FOR YOU TOASTING SKILLS OHH
BROS WHATSUP YOU NAH? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR PALAVER.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by FengChui(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tynasparks:
lips are sealed

I'ma just kiss you straight on the lips as u have beautifully pouted them together.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by RomanyChi(f): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
emusmithy:
My oyinbo baby! You miss me? wink

kind of grin
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
RomanyChi:

kind of grin

kiss How have ya been digging? smiley
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by calliope(f): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
sexfabregas:

my good friend how re you doing?
l'm great dear smiley
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
marlockj:

I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU!!!!!!

Are you always this perverted or is today your special day?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by RomanyChi(f): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
emusmithy:

kiss How have ya been digging? smiley

lol goody goody. where have you been hiding?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
RomanyChi:

lol goody goody. where have you been hiding?
In a cave, hibernating...I would have preinformed you if only we were talking or communicating wink
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by marlockj: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
Are you always this perverted or is today your special day?

Mayb am Jst nut....Jst Lik one of does night,you feel Lik using cucumber....

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by RomanyChi(f): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
emusmithy:
In a cave, hibernating...I would have preinformed if were talking or communicating wink

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
RomanyChi:

sad sad you wouldn't even reply me sef?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by RomanyChi(f): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
emusmithy:

sad sad you wouldn't even reply me sef?

hold on, i didnt check it yet! grin dont worry
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
RomanyChi:

hold on, i didnt check it yet! grin dont worry
cheesy check biko wink
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by RomanyChi(f): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
emusmithy:
cheesy check biko wink

tongue
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by UnimkeAk(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eaugusta:
There are so many black babes that doesn't give a down about ur pocket
black babes.... Yes. Naija babe.... No
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by danny56: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Evalily:
See me here present .......mmmmm I fall partially into no 4 and 6

1. Just keep chasing me even if I say no to you don't stop

But my own No means No and no matter how much you chase me it won't force me to like you IF i DON'T.

2.Discover what I love most and get me as a gift

Really!!! undecided when am not naija police you can't bribe me to be in a relationship with you, but a gift won't be out of place though
once the feeling is mutual.

3.You must toast me if only you have a car
Car is important and necessary for life's comfort but not a determining factor for a successful relationship and should not define the
value and worth of a person.
4.If I tell you No just stop, I will take time to observe you and accept later.
Hmmmmn........very true, give me time to observe you, know the kind of person you really are and see how you fit into the story of my life,
in short just give me time to reason your matter.

5.Chat dirty with me and you will have my heart forever

Chat dirty with me and we have ended even before starting anything, dirty chats should be limited to committed relationship.

6.Chat long enough until we get to the point we just know we are meant for each other
So true, romantic relationship should start from friendship level where both parties are familiar with each other and understand themselves
better....that is if the lady doesn't add the guy to her friendzone, but if she likes him I don't think she would.

@Danny56 I hope with this long point of mine, I have answered your question.

Am convinced. Noted for action asap!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Revolva(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2016
Eaugusta:

It doesn't just baffles me but pains me also whenever I hear a guy speak like this.
The kind of guy u are, determines the kind of ladies u are being surrounded with. Stop deceiving urself bro cus there are so many ladies that doesn't care about ur pocket

Na u sabi wat do u mean type of ladies am surrounded with. All women think the sameway jorr
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nickymezor(f): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2016
emusmithy:
My dear, just this. cheesy
Hmmmm wat more do u wana hear oga ? smiley.... I can relate to some nos here sha... Hapi Sunday to u!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm wat more do u wana hear oga ? smiley.... I can relate to some nos here sha... Hapi Sunday to u!
Happy Sunday too. Hope you good?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nickymezor(f): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
emusmithy:
Happy Sunday too. Hope you good?
Sure, I am.. Trust ur fine as well rite?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nickymezor:
Sure, I am.. Trust ur fine as well rite?
sure!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nickymezor(f): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=emusmithy post=46507239] sure! [/ quote] Good to hear smiley

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage