Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (64718 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Eaugusta(f): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2016
Revolva:

Na u sabi wat do u mean type of ladies am surrounded with. All women think the sameway jorr
I'm not surprise, evidence of low mentality
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Eaugusta(f): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2016
UnimkeAk:

black babes.... Yes.
Naija babe.... No
Naija babes... Yes so many
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I used to be a Sinner thinking Men must do all the sh*t, make women laugh, use the cocky lines, chas vigorously, use all tricks of the game. Then one day I became a saved creature and came to realize that relationships are two way streets, like a see saw, the man should put in effort as much as the woman would. Every Man is special, and shouldn't hustle hard for what would end up being a symbiotic if not parasitic relationship.
This post right here is wonderful, no time for Tom and Jerry ish.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Nickymezor post=46507592][/quote]how's sch?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nickymezor(f): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
emusmithy:
how's sch?
I am thru wit sch o
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nickymezor:
I am thru wit sch o
cheesy oh serving?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nickymezor(f): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
emusmithy:
cheesy oh serving?
Nope!
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nickymezor:
Nope!
okay dear
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Revolva(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eaugusta:

I'm not surprise, evidence of low mentality

You see that is why an Irish babe of myne hate most nigerian ladies very money hungry and lazy all they do abroad is snatch people's husband and f....k dem for money bitch Bleep off
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by danbrowndmf(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
ah no go tell ucheesy
bet why grin?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by rugipp(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2016
maykam:
if you have nothing to put as comment, please don't disturb, rather find someone silly like you and give him/her the trash I'm giving you

Silly attention seeker
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Diso60090(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
UNFORTUNATELY, THE WAY I'D LOVE TO BE "TOASTED" IS NOT HERE.

You be yam?

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage