Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

This Dude Is A Real Fucking Philosopher, He Said It Earlier - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Dude Is A Real Fucking Philosopher, He Said It Earlier (487 Views)

Checkout Upcoming Nairaland Artiste Video Here- This Dude Is D Next Big Star / I Think This Dude Is P Square Look Alike, What Do You Think Nairalanders / This Dude is so Talented!!! Listen to this: TTS Ft. Big T - Freestyle (rap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Dude Is A Real Fucking Philosopher, He Said It Earlier by Oluwakleftic(m): 2:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Wyclefniranz:Dear egbon mi sir,On behalf of we your favourite and loving fans,Ama huge fan of yours and I love you to the core,am alwaysthere starting from your rhapsody album till eyanmayweather,whereby I don't pray to see your downfall and by the grace of the lord u will continue toproceed and progress.But there are some facts I want to notify you about,we all know u are at the top and been at the top most times bring proudness which causes downfall,don't be too proud of yourself cause proudliness. Tarnished image,for example coming out in headies and said LILKESH is your next rated artist doesn't make sense cause we already know LILKESH tried but coming out and said that isn't the solution,ARE YOU THE ORGANIZERS? ARE YOU THERE WHEN THEY COUNT THE VOTE? Am sure NO,so why all this crazy popularity,that kind of attitude rather brings you downthan taking you up,you might think you moved through some followers you gained on twitter and co but I swear you stepped yourself down a bit,it created hatred to you from a lot of fanz,those abusive word you do use in your songs we all believe its for fun before until you act it that day make us know how rude and proudly you are.I want you to know you can't be on that top chair forever,its not a curse but a real fact cause a lot of artist are still coming to send you out,no matter how long you sit on that throne,and those guys you calling your brothers like LILKESH,VIKTOR,CHINKO EKUN and ADEKUNLE GOLD will one day leave your label either you fight or not,remember you left your boss tooand what goes around comes around,but to still get the respect with your hard work in the industry like 2BABA you have to maintain your proud balance and learn from others mistakes E.g IDRIS ABDULKAREEM, we all know how he started well and everybody loves him then but starting from the day he triggered his proudness out,he beginz to rundown,first he started with 50cent with the mindset of am the best in naija,he thought he gained a lot of fanz through that like you did to DONJAZZY but that weighed him downand later gat a beef with OBJ,he countinued until the proudness and rudeness leads him away from the industry,he tried coming back but nobody hear him anymore,I want you to step in someone like 2baba shoes,have never heard him beefing anybody, though since you are a celeb you gat different beef but try to overcome it silently,and when its time people no longer hear you,you will still gat the regard,respect and honour.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISESorry its too late OLAMIDE BADDOLoveeee youuuuuu to the coreeeeeeeeeYours hardcore fan@wyclefniranzIG:yclefsnehCc:lalasticlala help

(1) (Reply)

Things You Did Not Know About :innocent Ujah Idibia -A.K.A Tubaba / Wizkid Is Back With A New Song / Listen To This Evergreen Naija Song (its So Inspiring!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.