Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 PM

Help Me Figure It Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Figure It Out! (1332 Views)

Are You Confused Over Whether A Girl Likes You Or Not? Ways To Figure It Out / Are You Confused Over Whether A Girl Likes You Or Not? Ways To Figure It Out / Figure Out This Picture Quiz Is It Murder Or Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Figure It Out! by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Please guys what does it mean when you want to share only your happy moments with someone but don't want the same person to see or know of your unhappy moments?
Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by softtouch2(m): 2:55am On Jun 09, 2016
dovelike:
Please guys what does it mean when you want to share only your happy moments with someone but don't want same person to see or know of your unhappy moments?

Personally, to stricty avoid multiplying unhappiness

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by JiggamanGh: 4:38am On Jun 09, 2016
dovelike:
Please guys what does it mean when you want to share only your happy moments with someone but don't want same person to see or know of your unhappy moments?

Who r you crushing on? Sounds like a crush 2 me
Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by Cutehector(m): 4:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Means the person aint comfortable with u yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 09, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Who r you crushing on? Sounds like a crush 2 me
The guy I told you about. But he is kinda giving me the cold shoulder now so I will call it quits
Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by Eddygourdo(m): 5:35am On Jun 09, 2016
dovelike:
what aree you doing with his unhappy moments? You wanna be a lover or a knight in shining amour ? Choose one sexy legs
Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Eddygourdo:
what aree you doing with his unhappy moments? You wanna be a lover or a knight in shining amour ? Choose one sexy legs
I don't understand.
Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by Eddygourdo(m): 5:40am On Jun 09, 2016
dovelike:

I don't understand.
ur in crush or lust or whatever with someone, you get to enjoy happy moments with him, but feel he doesn't want to share his unhappy moments with u too, thus I ask what are you doing wwith his unhappy moments, thought the happy ones are the most enjjoyable. Plus you have sexy legs

1 Like

Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2016
dovelike:
Please guys what does it mean when you want to share only your happy moments with someone but don't want the same person to see or know of your unhappy moments?
Baby don't mind that small boy you're crushing on.
I'm happy to share my happy and unhappy moments with you, if you'll give me the chance. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ur in crush or lust or whatever with someone, you get to enjoy happy moments with him, but feel he doesn't want to share his unhappy moments with u too, thus I ask what are you doing wwith his unhappy moments, thought the happy ones are the most enjjoyable. Plus you have sexy legs
I just thought that if you really liked someone, you would want to share both moments with them.
Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by Eddygourdo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
dovelike:

I just thought that if you really liked someone, you would want to share both moments with them.
well sure ur right, but u can only share the bad when ur comfortable and trusting of that person. Its similar to farting in front of ur lover. Peeps who do that show a lot of comfort and trust. So does ur boo feel very very comfortable yet about ur relaationship ? Is he very trusting ?
Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eddygourdo:
well sure ur right, but u can only share the bad when ur comfortable and trusting of that person. Its similar to farting in front of ur lover. Peeps who do that show a lot of comfort and trust. So does ur boo feel very very comfortable yet about ur relaationship ? Is he very trusting ?
smiley smiley
Re: Help Me Figure It Out! by Eddygourdo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
dovelike:

smiley smiley
why are u smiling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cable Lady(pic) / Can Juju Cure My Acne? / Which Tribe Is This Child From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.