Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife (1852 Views)

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by Ebal: 3:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Edo Pregnant Mistress To His Wife

Man video himself with his pregnant mistress in bedroom and send it to his wife to confirm that he is really sleeping with his mistress. The man said his mistress is more beautiful than his wife. He further said that his wife should watch the video that he's busy kissing her breast 'hummmmm'. " She is beautiful, she is young, she is just 28 years old,and you are 42 years, too older than me......."

Source: http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/shocking-man-posted-bedroom-video-of.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvEijWikPVU&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by Gidoka(m): 3:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Is that the beautiful girl?

This is too childish

5 Likes

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by matrix199(m): 3:44am On Jun 09, 2016
It actually seems like a child sending a video of his childish act with a hooker to his mother.

The wife should get a real man, not this sorry excuse for a man!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by eleko1: 3:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Hopeless man.This one is under everlasting bondage sad. Useless thing

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:08am On Jun 09, 2016
Chisos
You called that beautiful, thunder that will fire you will come on the public holiday

4 Likes

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2016
No one told this mofo that hell hath no fury like a scorned woman?! let the count down begin....

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by lovinam: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Disgusing pig! The girl should be very ashamed of herself. Allowing a man treat you like a dog. He shoould have putt a ring on it if you were tthat good.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by edwife(f): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2016
I don't know what people call beautiful but if he's used to this kind of beauty and bleached face,good for him. She's 28? I wonder how she will look at 42 grin or after dropping that baby.

If I was the wife, I will go to the club as he adviced and celebrate. I hope she divorced his ass.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by Perfectionist11: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2016
Now we'll see women talking about feminism & empowering one another..d man is witless..but d mistress shudn't av allowed him 2 do d recording outta respect 4 d feelings of da real wife..#Desperado
Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by Boring: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
looking like dat at 28 undecided..dat one na old cargo nau..two senseless pple..ugly mofos
Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by luciouscookie: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Very ugly thing. Shameless couple.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by keepingmum: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2016
and someone will come and tell the wife "dont let the devil into your home, dont let the devil steal your horseband, dont let the enemy win, go on your knees and pray" bla bla bla

abeg where is the horseband? where is the person who took vows? or have you forgotten the vows were taken by TWO individuals? If one breaks the vow that is whom the wrath of God is against. That man right there has committed adultery which is grounds for divorce even biblically.

Might i also remind you that whilst God hates divorce, he loves divorcees as well as everybody else

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by eherbal(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Karma, Karma, where's thy wrath? undecided
Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2016
End time husband.
Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by Kimoni: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Whoever married this man sef needs some brain examination. Deranged soul
Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by SURElee(f): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2016
My God!!! Who does this to his wife? This insult is too much mehn! Just negodu the razz pregnant female in the video sef. Some women passing through a lot in their marriages o!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by Ginaz(f): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2016
I don't know what to say.
Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
The wife must have hurt his feelings big time grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by shaybebaby(f): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Look at the dirty pair, I blame the woman that let this stray animal near her to begin with.
Women, upgrade yourselves!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by 5minsmadness: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
The wife must have really done some serious shit for him to behave like this.

The man has no honour.

The pregnant woman is brazenly shameless to allow this to be done to her fellow woman.
Re: Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife by Seahawk: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
What a slowpoke.

I won't be surprised if the wife stays on and tries to 'work' on her marriage. 'Build her home' and not allow the devil to break her marriage apart.

(1) (Reply)

Man Breaks The Internet After Allowing His Mother To Bathe And Feed Him (photos) / Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose / MY SEXUAL HARASSMENT EXPERIENCE WITH THE CHAIRMEN AND MD I WORKED WITH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.