Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location (30408 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something' / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by lovdoc: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2016
The actress pictured on the set of a movie with Bukky Wright. She says she is playing the role of a house girl and had to conceal her famous bosoms.

Caption: Finally... Am working with the Mr Zeb Ejiro... The REFORMER. Hmmmmm am super excited... Hmmm the last time I worked with Chico Ejiro was the Itohan.. Where my imagine and my career almost got ruined. Cuz of the dog scene in that movie...it actually made me who I am today. Cuz this cossy don't give a 2fk.... Dts me... Chioma house girl with my madam. @bukkywright

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGadvrNHAN5Ts7-UtQnX4gKRwzOhz0T6O3cNp40/?taken-by=cossyojiakor

1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by lovdoc: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE SULTRY ACTRESS ON MOVIE SET AS SHE PLAYS THE HOUSE-GIRL ROLE >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/checkout-cossy-ojiakor-all-covered-up.html
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by SuperSupremo(m): 6:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Old booby witch!!!

Comot the bra make I see if the bress no reach your knee level.

Ogbanje!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by Ezedon(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Your MANCHESTER is falling down my dear Cossy

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by Smellymouth: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2016
See as her laps FAT like turkey own undecided

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by CountDracula(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
She's becoming old but her sense is still dat of a teenager, her own daughter has more sense dan her... See legs like yahuza chicken leg

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by THONZE(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
See her laps undecided
JUST LIKE NEW YAM grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by THONZE(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2016
LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN,,,,,FALLING DOWN,,,,,,FALLING DOWN,,,,,LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN,,,,, MY DEAR COSSY...... BUT THE BRIDGE STILL DEY STAND O grin grin..... THANK GOD SHE COVERED IT BECAUSE COMMOTION WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ON THIS THREAD....

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by seunlayi(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2016
This will never get to fp and if it does, thumbs up for the mods

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by Afrok(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2016
If not for her boobs, I wonder what her selling point would've been coz ehn be like say she no get BRAIN shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by CaroLyner(f): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2016
see her toothpick legs

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2016
mama niyen

see this::: “That Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Image and Career” – Cossy Orjiakor Speaks on the Movie that Changed Her Life http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/that-dog-scene-almost-ruined-my-image.html?m=0
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by emmabest2000(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Ezedon:
Your MANCHESTER is falling down my dear Cossy

Kilode.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by saraskuls(f): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Boobs of life
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Lolz..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by NwaNimo1(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Saggy tits...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by Princelegacylemoha(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2016
I totally don't understand again , why is she like this , is that artificial airbag or what , what do they know about shooting movie , I totally don't understand these two ?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by firstolalekan(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Thank God for BRA

Nobe wetin we for dey see be dis grin undecided
God bless the inventor grin grin

Old mama wey go soon clock menopause grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by Peacetemi: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2016
seunlayi:
This will never get to fp and if it does, thumbs up for the mods

Welcome to Nairaland. If it didnt make FP then I'd have assumed that lalasticlala was on strike.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Make u pray say u no go cross my path anytime soon. Because if I handle ya puff-puff, e go flat like 911 tyre wey less for high way.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by PINES: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by fpeter(f): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Why is Bukky Wright bleaching? she used to be a role model.
As for Cossy....No words!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by omowolewa: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Dem tell her to cover up?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by vickydevoka(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
fpeter:
Why is Bukky Wright bleaching? she used to be a role model.
As for Cossy....No words!
Na so yoruba demons de bleach. If na lie come my area 4 lag u go se dem with green veins

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by McBrooklyn(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Don't know if I'm the only one that noticed or not . . . Why is Cossy in prison uniform in the 1st pic?? Or is she actually in prison?? angry

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by ever811(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2016
chai. I almost trow up when I saw those laps..

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by IamQuins: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2016
See as her boobi big pass Bukky Wright head.
In d 2nd pic Bukky be like "omo obirin yi sha".

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by IamQuins: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2016
vickydevoka:

Na so yoruba demons de bleach. If na lie come my area 4 lag u go se dem with green veins

U wicked oo

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by deluxegift(f): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2016
gush! squeezed laps
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by MadCow1: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2016
I really pity Cossy..

Back pain wey she go dey suffer no be small.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 09, 2016
When her selling point starts depreciating she will turn Evangelist. If i dey lie ask .......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' / Davido Timeless Concert Video & Photos As Asake, Ckay & Spyro Thrill Crowd / Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.