Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation (21187 Views)

P'square Celebrates 35th birthday today / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style / Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by yusaze807: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Dbanj turned 35 today and the star is grateful to God, his family, kokolets and mamalets for how far he has come. He wrote;

"As i turn a year older i want to thank the lord for my wonderful journey, life and story and for making my dream of Being a Vessel of Visible HOPE to my generation come to life. I am Grateful to you lord, mom and Dad, family, loved ones and my die hard fans, Ac's, kokolets and mamalets. I wont be here without you guys and for that i'm Humbled. Love you all OooSssHhhEee. I'M D'banj" he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGaWDPAoNib/?taken-by=iambangalee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by yusaze807: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2016
HBD

SEE LOADS OF BIRTHDAY GIFTS D'BANJ RECEIVED FROM FRIENDS & LOVED-ONES @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/dbanj-celebrates-35th-birthday-with-selfie.html
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by tintedniggz(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Deep message.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by CountDracula(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Get a wife granpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by daveson07: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Does he mean wot he wrote?

Cause artist like to spice the heart of fans wit sweet talks

don't mind me just like type anytin

12 Likes

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by THONZE(m): 6:37am On Jun 09, 2016
D'BANJ.....HBD.... BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS 45 YEARS?......NNA EH......CELEBRITIES AND FOOTBALL AGE EH.....VERY SOON NA AMARACHI WILL SAY SHE IS JUST 3 YEARS..... grin grin ....... IN THE PIX, IT SEEMS HE WENT IN FOR FATTING ROOM AND AND CAME OUT TO DO KUNFU,,,,FUTURE SUMO....grin .... grin ...... LOVELY PIX...... BANGALEE HAPPY BUY DAY.....

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by MaQuin(f): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2016
35th or 36th I thought he was 35 years last year anyways hbd to him wullnp

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by IamOpemipo(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2016
Baba goan marry! U don dey old o..

Happi birthday tho..
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Jimi23(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2016
He looks good but i hope he is not bleaching as it appears he has a fanta face and coca-cola chest. Abi na my eyes? Happy Byday Bangalee. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by SuperSupremo(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2016
sad
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Afrok(m): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Happy Birthday D'banj
Marriage counsellors will soon invade this thread now and ask him to go marry cheesy like say nah their marriage undecided

Someone just whispered to me now that, its like D'banj is bleaching his MARRIAGE THOUGHTS away shocked

9 Likes

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Pheals(f): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Afrok:
Happy Birthday D'banj
Marriage counsellors will soon invade this thread now and ask him to go marry cheesy like say nah their marriage undecided

Someone just whispered to me now that, its like D'banj is bleaching his MARRIAGE THOUGHTS away shocked
he has been to many marriage ceremony

Does he want to be a marriage councilor? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Pheals(f): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Don't tell me d'banj want to discover mungo park

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Nixiepie(f): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2016
So every year na 35 abi :...btw happy Bd uncle,many more fruitful years ahead
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Afrok(m): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Pheals:
he has been to many marriage ceremony

Does he want to be a marriage councilor? undecided
hmmm... lips sealed... wait let me ask his friend who has suddenly turned to every man's BESTMAN cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Afrok(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Nixiepie:
So every year na 35 abi :...btw happy Bd uncle,many more fruitful years ahead
Uncle wants to be forever 35years old young shocked
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2016
No wonder him never still get sense.. .
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by LastSurvivor: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2016
All this get a wife get a wife shits..
It's better to be happily single than to chatted like Tbillz n co..
Hbd Dapo..

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by reverendfather: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2016
the koko master wey nor tow the line of Abrahamism
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by uzolexis(f): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Just here to wish myself and my bday mates Dbanj and Tonto Dike happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by 2000otega(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2016
hbd my guy
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by VictorRomanov: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Pheals:
Don't tell me d'banj want to discover mungo park

Na by force to marry? With all the divorces here and there, any body wey no wan marry no be him fault!
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by darksuit(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Eja Nla have fun
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by lionshare: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Afrok:
Uncle wants to be forever 35years old young shocked
I am a big fan of Dbanj; he has been never changed and hide his real age, he is 35 years old today. Ask around...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by jackyraw09: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2016

This topic i linked to was created a year ago

https://www.nairaland.com/2378735/dbanj-celebrates-35th-birthday-party

so who dey deceive who, abeg?
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by holluwai(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2016
The koko master himself!
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by vanvick247(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Afrok:

hmmm... lips sealed... wait let me ask his friend who has suddenly turned to every man's BESTMAN cheesy

Lolz @"Every man's BESTMAN". Bankky W don suffer for fans hand.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by monaPhilz: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Happy birthday koko master.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by lionshare: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2016
jackyraw09:

This topic i linked to was created a year ago
https://www.nairaland.com/2378735/dbanj-celebrates-35th-birthday-party
so who dey deceive who, abeg?

Dbanj is 36 today. its the OP that assumes 35. Check his tweets he never claimed 35.

Birth name Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo[1]
Born 9 June 1980 (age 35)[2]
Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by SSkillzzz(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2016
MaQuin:
35th or 36th I thought he was 35 years last year anyways hbd to him wullnp
shalla to the time keeper in the house

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes / Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals / Kunle Afolayan Loses Passport And Laptop In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.