Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) (8186 Views)

A Daughter Surprised Her Father / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / Check Out The Print A Woman’s Make-up Left In A Car After An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
take a pen and on a pain sheet of paper, draw 69 horizontally.

Now name "6" hector and name "9" naughtynaughty.

chisos!
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
shaaaaaaaap undecided.

I'm coming baack 4 ur hunnie cheesy
sinaj cry she is coming bak for him (smellymouth) .. cry
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
chisos!
kini? angry
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
but hateu2 says she has u.. u two must hav had unprotected sex! shocked

Sinaaj, dey had unprotected sex shocked
cutehector is a devil. U woont come in-btw US smellymouth nd hateu2 4 Eva cheesy
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
shocked shocked
Cutehector:
take a pen and on a pain sheet of paper, draw 69 horizontally.

Now name "6" hector and name "9" naughtynaughty.

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
kini? angry
kintus undecided
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
sinaj is a devil. U won't come in-btw US smellymouth nd hateu2 4 Eva cheesy
sinaj, she means U.. cry
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
cutehector is a devil. U woont come in-btw US smellymouth nd hateu2 4 Eva cheesy
cutehector is a devil grin grin
Wat he did to me and Airsultan eh.. I almost cried. lol
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
sebi u dey bbm I will email u my pin so dat we can gist. Wanna tell u smtin.
i use watsap more
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
airsultan is dulling na.. I knw u like me cheesy
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
sinaj, she means U.. cry
sinaj, doont mind him. We will both manage smelly cheesy
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
sinaj, doont mind him. We will both manage smelly cheesy
ok, who will be the first wife between u and sinaj? cheesy
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
airsultan is dulling na.. I knw u like me cheesy
lmaooo
I'll rather like pampers ambassador tongue
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
original devil ni ooo. He broke smelly nd I up cry but I'm ready 2 take him back noow cheesy
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo
I'll rather like pampers ambassador tongue
hahahahahhahaha grin I knew u always had a good sense of humour kiss
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
my frnd ofcourse
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahahahhahaha grin I knew u always had a good sense of humour kiss
or corky.. Mr pekam London grin
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
original devil ni ooo. He broke smelly nd I up cry but I'm ready 2 take him back noow cheesy
smellymouth cry
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Me ofcourse
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
my frnd ofcourse
sinaj u see, u hav to dump smellymouth.. hateu2 really wants to take ur place at all costs
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
Me ofcourse
sinaj u see.. u have to dump smelly. He cheated... u dnt wana become just a baby mama
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
or corky.. Mr pekam London grin
lol dat goat from edo.
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
sinaj u see, u hav to dump smellymouth.. hateu2 really wants to take ur place at all costs
sinaj sheybi ders love in sharing.. Hatey first wife and u second wife shikena
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
kintus undecided
what is kintus
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol dat goat from edo.
bt y r u denying the fact that u like juhan ehn
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sinaj, be my one and only nairaland wife.. cool
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
sinaj, be my one and only nairaland wife.. cool
sinaj he has two wives alrdy.. Pls run

Juhan and
Gmama
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bt y r u denying the fact that u like juhan ehn
grin as a friend yes.
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I lif chase her patapaata self cox she stole him 4rm me undecided
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
what is kintus
is kinla tongue
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sinaj he has two wives alrdy.. Pls run

juhan and gmama
be like say person neva squeeze ur bress before like cold pure water
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
is kinla tongue
lol sounds like kitty cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brain Twisting Riddles / I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! / New:: Comments / Complains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.