Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced (3084 Views)

10 Bearded Ladies Who Defied Beauty Conventions / are u bearded, flaunt ur romantic beard here, / Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by ummeey: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe so is it a crime for i to want my face to be clean, spotless like that of a newborn baby? unlike to what some people think that a guy got no time to take care of his face. i personally do have more than two face cream, face cleanser, tubes to tackle pimples and dark spots, and i have up to five hair darkening cream, jerry curle that i use on my hair. i smtimes add relaxer to my hair. infact bro im in love with my face and body. i spend much time looking at the mirror but that does not mean im gay. i love women like i love food.
Yuck, too much for a man
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by Britboy(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe so is it a crime for i to want my face to be clean, spotless like that of a newborn baby? unlike to what some people think that a guy got no time to take care of his face. i personally do have more than two face cream, face cleanser, tubes to tackle pimples and dark spots, and i have up to five hair darkening cream, jerry curle that i use on my hair. i smtimes add relaxer to my hair. infact bro im in love with my face and body. i spend much time looking at the mirror but that does not mean im gay. i love women like i love food.
It's all good!
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2016
ummeey:
Yuck, too much for a man
LOL i just want to look good to the public, so that when i smile it brings out the glow in me.
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
°vanity on vanity grin
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°vanity on vanity grin
valerie whats vanity there? in the voice of selena gomez, i just want to look good.
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
valerie whats vanity there? in the voice of selena gomez, i just want to look good.
°ok,I hear grin
...but I was just picking with ya.
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°ok,I hear grin ...but I was just picking with ya.
alright babe. no wahala

1 Like

Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by Drinkwater(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
ummeey:
Happy birthday
Thanks. This means slot.
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by princeakins(m): 1:15am On Jun 10, 2016
beards is sexy n bold
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by Misternas89(m): 5:39am On Jun 18, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Baba you get time oooo, relaxer kee and u wan fight when som1 comment Gay Alert.
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by Jay542(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
ummeey:
As they say '' A man without beards is like a lion without mane '' Lol
he'll be a lioness. lol
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by kkash: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cnt imagine my face without beards....#weird...... undecided
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by NevetsIbot(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
mehn. You're just like me... or I'm just like you... Either way sha... I love myself so much... and oooh... My naturally dark wavy hair. I perfume it even.
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by NevetsIbot(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
kkash:
when Ion have beards... I'm currently about to purchase a mixture that really grows hair super fast... Many people shud know it.
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by Ignaz(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
LOL @ that saying. A nice, clean & trimmed beard can add a little extra spicy something to a guy. Makes him look like a MAN. Now I'm not a fan of goat-like beards that are sparse with no definition.

a well pampaered and trimmed goat-like beards do have definition. you really need to look again. grin

NevetsIbot:
when Ion have beards... I'm currently about to purchase a mixture that really grows hair super fast... Many people shud know it.

simply add spirit and in a week, you would become pete edochie
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by ummeey: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jay542:
he'll be a lioness. lol
Lol,

1 Like

Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by dauntless15(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
ummeey:
who made that stupid quote lemme locate him and shave his beard clean so he'll be like me.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by NevetsIbot(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ignaz:

a well pampaered and trimmed goat-like beards do have definition. you really need to look again. grin

simply add spirit and in a week, you would become pete edochie
you sure The substance i wanted to get is tobacco mixed with hair cream... Buh since ion know where tobacco is sold, i wanted to give a guy 1k to help me mix all
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by UyiIredia(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
ummeey:

Whatever. I get beards but I like to dey shave am. Fresh face beats a bearded face any day.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by ummeey: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
UyiIredia:

Whatever. I get beards but I like to dey shave am. Fresh face beats a bearded face any day.
Beards ain't for boys, so Calm down. When you grow up you will understand.
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by ummeey: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
who made that stupid quote lemme locate him and shave his beard clean so he'll be like me.
Nobody is holding you back from shaving.
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by dauntless15(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
ummeey:
Nobody is holding you back from shaving.
i dont have any beard
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by ummeey: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
i dont have any beard
I know you have never grown any
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by ummeey: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
kkash:
I hear a man talking.
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by dauntless15(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
ummeey:
I know you have never grown any
then you should understand my outburst
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by ummeey: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
mehn. You're just like me... or I'm just like you... Either way sha... I love myself so much... and oooh... My naturally dark wavy hair. I perfume it even.
Nawaoo
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by deluxez12(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
TEAM CLEAN AND NO BEARD FACE. i want my face to be clean, clear and spotless just like the sun.
those with beards.... there faces are not clean, clear and spotless abi
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by NevetsIbot(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
ummeey:
Nawaoo
what o Don't you treat you hair too? If girls can do it, guys can do it better. You need to smell my hair tonight.... Smells nice
Re: Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced by UyiIredia(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2016
ummeey:
Beards ain't for boys, so Calm down. When you grow up you will understand.

I'm a man not a boy. Didn't you even read that I have beards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Suicidal" (Modified) / My Experience With An Olosho 2day. / More Photo Of Toyin Abraham Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.