Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Deal With Someone That Is Disturbing You With Unnecessary Calls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Deal With Someone That Is Disturbing You With Unnecessary Calls (960 Views)

Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] / This Olamide Girl Is Disturbing Me.. / How To Deal With A Person Who Disturb U With Unnecessary Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Someone That Is Disturbing You With Unnecessary Calls by McBrooklyn(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Yo Guys! I've came up with how to deal with people that is disturbing you with you unnecessary calls

Yeah!This might seems like a joking stuff but it is simple and effective

*** Yeah! Here it is let's go!!! *** cool

*** How to Deal with Someone Who is Disturbing You with Unnecessary Calls *** cheesy

"Go to OLX, Advertise iPhone 6 for 20,000naira. Leave His or Her Number as Contact There, and then Sit Back, Smile and Drink Chilled Zobo" grin grin grin

You can try cos it is simple and effective and you can actually thank me later cool

cc: lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique

Re: How To Deal With Someone That Is Disturbing You With Unnecessary Calls by Cutehector(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2016
grin wicked....
Re: How To Deal With Someone That Is Disturbing You With Unnecessary Calls by Benjom(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2016
You're 'wickededed'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Akpos And His Dad Ask Each Other Questions / Don't Waste Your Money / Funny Sign Posts You Can Only See In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.