Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact (56404 Views)

List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by TBankxx(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
chinchum:
The part highlighted makes me laugh.

Your argument is like that of a wife telling her husband who works in CBN to compare his standard of living with his other members of staff.

That OPEC binds us together does not mean we are mates o bro? Shoe get size.

Discounting other main sources of income, Shey na Saudi Arabia wey dey produce 9.2 million barrels per day, you dey compare with Nigeria of 2 million barrels. One will use its 9.2 million barrels to cater for 25 million, the other has close to 200 million . Them be mate so.

So is only saudi u can mention abi?? check others that produce less. Venezuela etc.. even Algeria & Libya minimum wage, pump price & employment rate is way better than urs.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by fratermathy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
opius:

Bros pls do u know somebody that know somebody that can help ? I mean for this programme ?
Just apply and keep your fingers crossed. I highly doubt if anyone can influence the outcome of this exercise because it is a computerised process.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by chinchum(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
TBankxx:

So is only saudi u can mention abi?? check others that produce less. Venezuela etc.. even Algeria & Libya minimum wage, pump price & employment rate is way better than urs.
i didnt want to derail this thread. Check others to, we are both on the same webspace. Nigeria is not in any way oil rich, expecially when you factor our population and other factors like mono economy (oil as about the only mainstay).

Libya - 6 million population, Before the libyan crisis/war, oil production was 1.6 million barrels, it is currently under 400,000 barrels.

Venezuela - 30 million population 2.6 million barrels .

Algeria - 39 million population , oil production 1.4 million barrels.

You can check for others. Nigeria has the potential to be quite rich, but currently it is not, it is more of a low income economy, during the oil boom we were close to being classified as a middle income economy., but not anymore.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by eph12(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
fratermathy:

The N-Power programme is not all about teaching. Other programmes are there.

Meanwhile, the programme is not a ploy to end unemployment but only to ameliorate the plight of the unemployed as they wait for better offers and while government tries to make employment available! If seen from this vantage point, it is commendable.
I agree with you that this is commendable. Am not disputing that. My challenge is that no better employment will fall from heaven. Also most companies or even schools are struggling to maintain their workforce. Am just concerned with what happens after the 2 years. Cost of running outfits or companies are increasing by the day. Everyone is currently looking for how to trim down his staff. Hopefully policies that will reverse this present circumstance will be in full flight as soon as possible. I expect government to start with electricity. Solve this problem and APC will be begged by all even PDP to remain there for life. I believe government know this too and can achieve this.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
I can never secretly accede to something I claim to despise openly, like I already said before now, this program if it works as planned would be the best thing to happen to Nigerian youths in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Ifakiland(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
fratermathy:

Keep doing yahoo. One day EFCC will catch you and make sure you feel th agony and pain of those you have scammed- innocent gullible people who toiled for their money.

The new volunteers are taken as teaching assistants not as full time teachers.
ure a fool...will buhari's kids join? will tinubu's kids join? go and teach na...mumu!!! dey will also be doing clearance...I laff! nysc season II.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by fratermathy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ifakiland:

ure a fool...will buhari's kids join? will tinubu's kids join? go and teach na...mumu!!! dey will also be doing clearance...I laff! nysc season II.

Buhari and Tinubu's kids will not join because THEY ARE NOT UNEMPLOYED!

They are not doing clearance rather they send reports!
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by massive1019(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
opportunity for me that doesn't have source of funds to do my master......master form where you dey? grin
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by lastpage: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
fratermathy:

It is not be force to apply mister. Those that need it are not complaining!

All I know is that this is better than what any other government has done concerning the employment crises rocking Nigeria for a very long time.

The programme is not an employment but a means of ameliorating the plight of the teeming unemployed youths who find it difficult to eat each day.

May GOD bless the initiator of this programme even though I wont apply, I am happy because directly or indirectly, it'll better the life of my family and friends, however small.

Exactly, l knew that would be your "come-back-line".

Someone once told Nigerians "It is not by force to own a telephone"! undecided
When the People are subjected to ABJECT POVERTY, they would even be grateful to a Govt that says they are only entitled "one sachet of Pure Water", in a week"! shocked shocked grin

Its sad that our Governance, aided by ignorant people like you who benefit one way or the other from the rot in the system, think "basic amenities" that Citizens are ENTITLED TO..... is not by force!

It has come down to the level of "take it or leave it, that is what we can provide", no matter how silly it comes across.

But l know that a good government does not substitute this kind of sham project, for "Creation of Jobs", which l think the Youths of this country are entitled to.
And if you cant even be smart enough to provide the Jobs, just create the "enabling environment" (Power, Fuel, Roads and low-interest loans) and our hard working Youths will pick it up from there.

But when a Govt becomes bereft of ideas, unresponsive and arrogant, they tell their YOUTHS "Its not by force".

FYI, l am not in the category of those who need this kind of "insult jobs and pay" ...... l have passed this stage, nearly three decades ago!
Back then, you study well, graduated with good grades (We even have "almost free" food in our University canteens so hunger was not a problem when studying) and when you finished your NYSC, you did a few interviews and their is a job for you .... or you set-up your own business and the environment was conducive to do so.

I really pity the Youths of these days, who have been reduced to "beggars" in their own country, that is rich and blessed with resources as well as saddled with corrupt and brainless leaders who only know how to steal from the public purse.

The only way to ameliorate poverty is to ensure what the people need to get out of poverty is provided so they can make use of those things.

"Dont keep giving a Man fish..... Teach him how to fish and he would forever be Rich".

Lastpage!

BTW: Dont try to use the party-line with me, l voted Buhari, support APC .....but this initiative is balderdash. undecided

1 Like

Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by RAY12345(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
asdf
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by rhektor(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hmmm i can now achieve what i did'nt achieve during NYSC... LOL
And what is that?
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Ifakiland(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
ure a waste...pack urself to lawma.
the job is insulting, demeaning, embarrassing. to fink dey will even employ dos who will be supervising d so called teachers is annoying. Nigeria is d worst place to be born into.

1 Like

Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Ifakiland(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
RAY12345:
Twelve years ago, a Harvard student invited 5 people to his room to discuss a business opportunity. Only 2 of the 5 people showed up.
Today, those 2 people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz $9.9 Billion and Eduardo Saverin $6.3 Billion and the guy they met that night? Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, who has a net worth is $35.7 Billion.

I wonder what it must be like to be the other 3 people who were invited, but chose not to attend. If you want something, then you've got to DO SOMETHING.
Will you give yourself that opportunity?

Join me tonight on our Internet Millionaire Mastermind Club (IMMC) on Whatsapp by 8:30pm (West African Time) as we show you how to build a fortune on the internet right at the comfort of your home.
To be a part of this breakthrough meeting, you can send me a message on my Whatsapp number: +2347067096690
y u sef no invite just five people so e go jell well?? scammer oshi...o ma sho fo ni. idiot.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Seeeeeeee: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
rhektor:

And what is that?
Hahahaha if i tell you, bro you go laff fall for ground.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by fratermathy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
lastpage:

When the People are subjected to ABJECT POVERTY, they would even be grateful to a Govt that says they are only entitled "one sachet of Pure Water", in a week"! shocked shocked grin

Its sad that our Governance, aided by ignorant people like you who benefit one way or the other from the rot in the system, think "basic amenities" that Citizens are ENTITLED TO..... is not by force!

It has come down to the level of "take it or leave it, that is what we can provide", no matter how silly it comes across.

But l know that a good government does not substitute this kind of sham project, for "Creation of Jobs", which l think the Youths of this country are entitled to.
And if you cant even be smart enough to provide the Jobs, just create the "enabling environment" (Power, Fuel, Roads and low-interest loans) and our hard working Youths will pick it up from there.

But when a Govt becomes bereft of ideas, unresponsive and arrogant, they tell their YOUTHS "Its not by force".

FYI, l am not in the category of those who need this kind of "insult jobs and pay" ...... l have passed this stage, nearly three decades ago!
Back then, you study well, graduated with good grades (We even have "almost free" food in our University canteens so hunger was not a problem when studying) and when you finished your NYSC, you did a few interviews and their is a job for you .... or you set-up your own business and the environment was conducive to do so.

I really pity the Youths of these days, who have been reduced to "beggars" in their own country, that is rich and blessed with resources as well as saddled with corrupt and brainless leaders who only know how to steal from the public purse.

The only way to ameliorate poverty is to ensure what the people need to get out of poverty is provided so they can make use of those things.

"Dont keep giving a Man fish..... Teach him how to fish and he would forever be Rich".

Lastpage!

BTW: Dont try to use the party-line with me, l voted Buhari, support APC .....but this initiative is balderdash. undecided

There is no quarrel about it, BRO!!!

You dont want it, THERE ARE OTHERS THAT DO!

If you cant stand it, MALI IS NOT FAR!

If you feel the government is not trying, BUY A PRESIDENTIAL FORM and DO BETTER!

If you feel youths are beggers, DONT BEG!!!

If you think that the government should do better, VISIT ASO ROCK AND LAUNCH YOUR BRILLIANT IDEAS!

Internet politics does not pay! Criticise constructively and avoid sentiments when you approach matters. This initiative, however flawed, is commendable. If there are obvious shortcomings, the prayer is that they will be addressed! We do not kill a plan on arrival because we dont like it.

1 Like

Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=46410099]

- Written by Mathias Orhero (literarymathy@gmail.com)

** I am not a worker for N-Power nor am I an advocate for the Federal Government, APC, or any other political body. I am simply an educator who write to illuminate others. Please direct all enquiries on this FG scheme to http://npower.gov.ng/ or info@npower.gov.ng

Kindly enlighten me, if one is managing with a private primary school and wants to take part in this programme, does it mean one has to resign from the private school job?

Can one keep the two jobs?
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by fratermathy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Tesiday:
Kindly enlighten me, if one is managing with a private primary school and wants to take part in this programme, does it mean one has to resign from the private school job?

Can one keep the two jobs?

I think you may have to drop one for the other because they may use other modalities to verify if you are under employment when you applied. In any case, when the time comes, apply first and see how it goes. You may be lucky not to have any issues keeping the two but my advice remains that you consider dropping one for the other if offered a place.

1 Like

Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by mtimisola(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
There is NOTHING to read and understand here, the point remains they are paying Graduates 25k. Who reading and Understanding do Epp? Go and Collect your 25K in Peace - Awon Mediocre - Hailing Hailers.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by rhektor(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hahahaha if i tell you, bro you go laff fall for ground.

Ok o, but you can pm me
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Youngzedd(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Annybee:
I hv gone through the website but still can't apply. And the info says application started on 11th June.

Chai!

I GIVE UP

grin grin grin
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Qualityfreedom: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
marwanafrica:
Graduate earn 25k, how have I been paying my school fees? With 25k as my salary how can I meet up with country's sky rockets commodities prices, Nigeria government is like a devil they give you something with right hand and collect it with the other hand, God why was I born in a country like this?
U don't need to regret why u are a Nigeria. Is because of our laziness or lack of information, that's why they are coming up with this wicked policy. What is 25,000 for a graduate. visit my online platform let me teach u how to make at least 100k to 150k monthly in the next six months. www.enjoyqualityfreedom.com/extra.html
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Qualityfreedom: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ifakiland:

y u sef no invite just five people so e go jell well?? scammer oshi...o ma sho fo ni. idiot.

Why do we doubt and condem everything without verifying whether is real or not. I don't even know who posted that invitation but on 25th of Nov 2015, a friend invited me to this kind of seminar, I went but as Long as am alive I can't forget that event and I will never in this life take that friend that invited me to that program for granted.

I started the online business in December 2015. Today is 9th June, I have made above 80k this month in the same business he introduced to me and is 100% online. People are making serious money online. This is 21st century. People like u will go and apply for that rubbish program of federal govt. Always verify before u discard

Visit my online recruitment platform to see how we make real money online working from ur home or office
www.enjoyqualityfreedom.com/extra.html
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by kennsville(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
An now. My igbo brothers at alaba international will be like. 25 taaazan. Hmm ego one bottle of henissin Na club 2face my fellow drop out.

Lik seriously. Fed gov , totally confused. How on earth. They are there are no funds to sustain nysc. Now a new nysc lookalike , on the way..
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by kennsville(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
An now. My igbo brothers at alaba international will be like. 25 taaazan. Hmm ego one bottle of henissin Na club 2face my fellow drop out.

Lik seriously. Fed gov , totally confused. How on earth. They are there are no funds to sustain nysc. Now a new nysc lookalike , on the way..
Bike talk better
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by jasysandra(f): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
kennsville:

Bike talk better

Odikwa very serious o!

FG will find the money one way or another sha. IF they can pay senators, paying unemployed youths 23k per month is not far fetched.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Bbklopsy: 1:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Slitman:
You ain't forced to apply . By the way tell me how you and your households benefited from the last administration . Please thread with caution . Stop thinking like a toddler i
must u mention d last administration? is d present inflation & hardship not enough by this ur administration?
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Bbklopsy: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2016
This project can not get upto 500000 applicants
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by badttrader(m): 1:16am On Jun 10, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!

You speak with so much hate. Sorry man, is something bothering you?
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by jayF19: 1:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Please to be made.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Slitman: 5:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Bbklopsy:
must u mention d last administration? is d present inflation & hardship not enough by this ur administration?
Na Jonathan them sins dey affect us now . They didn't save for the raining season. We all know how the last administration looted and diverted our resources . Pleas stop hating. In mama peace voice . Deris god o
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Taeewo(m): 5:27am On Jun 10, 2016
Bbklopsy:
This project can not get upto 500000 applicants
Let wait n see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.