Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair (65448 Views)

Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. / How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by marvelU(f): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hair remover cream can solve your problem.
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by drjekoyemi: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Hi, everybody. mine is not acne, mine is bumps at the back of my neck. I have visited the hospital, used different creams as prescribed by the dermatologist, but i still have black spots of bumps which sometime itch me. PLEASE, I NEED HELP. WHat can I use to dry it up once and for all, without any black mark
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by julialloyds45: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
There are a number of solutions in order to remove facial hair such as plucking, waxing, threading and bleaching etc. in using all these there is no doubt you can get rid hair for temporary duration but there is lots of drawbacks after that. So here are some of the natural methods for removing hair naturally without any side effects:

Mask of Turmeric, Gram Flour and Yogurt:

For a good complexion, and for reduction of pimple problem and to remove unwanted hair you can make use paste of one tablespoon of yogurt and gram flour and half tablespoon of turmeric powder and then you need to mix it properly and then apply it to the affected area and then leave it until it gets dried and after sometime you need to wash your face with normal water. Using this tip regularly after some months you will see a drastic result.

You can even try Turmeric, Spearmint Tea, Egg mask, Foods with Phytoestrogen or even Lemon, Honey and Sugar.

For More details and methods see: http://www.stophairgrow.com/get-rid-of-unwanted-facial-hair-permanently
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by CallMeNJay: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Female facial hair
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by jbblues24(m): 5:42am On May 31, 2019
It's admirable not just sleek! smiley
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2019
Sleek work you have here. sad
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Ebi89(f): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
DONFASZY:
if ya want to shave

use formular 103,rub it on ur face,all the hair area u want to cut

wait for 20mins n clean ur face with wet towel

all the hair go run without bump infection or any rubbish for ur face

i use it since i start seeing small bump on my face,

Where can I get this formular 103
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Ebi89(f): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
ritaNL:

What does birth control do ?

@poster
I think you should go for permanent hair removal.Stop shaving.

Where can one do it
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by CiiSamuel: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2021
[quo wete author=Finecat post=4500562]@poster

You people with all these medical questions, don't you have a clinic in your neck of the woods?? But since you asked, i'll give you an advice. A friend of mine was having the same problem and she rubbed her chin with gun powder and the hair stopped growing. [/quote]
Pla can I have your WhatsApp number??

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.