Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (56358 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) / The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by chuzzyofficial(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Sexy looking singer Lucy was signed by Paul Okoye of Psquare earlier this year. He gushed about her on social media and shared her photos regularly. However, we are yet to hear this lady sing or do i say "i am yet to hear her sing"? which ever way. Lucy has been called a Rihanna-lookalike overtime, but after Paul shared her photo this morning, fans kept asking if she is Rihanna. Obviously this a good selling point. So do you think her "Rihanna-lookalike" is a reason why Paul signed her?

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/could-this-be-reason-paul-okoye-signed.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by THONZE(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2016
I THINK ITS BECAUSE OF HER ASSETS... FRONT AND BACK... WHO NO LIKE GOOD THING? grin grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2016
Lol grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Iz her voice also like Rihanna's?

Iz nt by showing butt

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Smellymouth: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Why her borbi dey think? undecided sad

Nigerian men are so self destructive grin

They will just be pressing borbi as if na Amala dem dey press cheesy

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by ShaqFu: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2016
She should stop showing off her body and release a single. I believe her body isn't what fans will listen to.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Middlefinger1: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2016
SEXY I hear? I think that word need to be redefined.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
What is this? Iranu...abasha!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by ZainabOs(f): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
You might be right
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Onuohasworld(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
This one wey be aids patients u a dey call sexy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by idris4r83(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Run into the thread, autoreverse running out to save my fasting.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Etinosajay(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
I honestly hope she wasn't signed as a mistress.

This one she refuses to open mouth and sing any song

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

They will just be pressing borbi as if na na Amala dem dey press cheesy
Lol
Bad boy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
So wetin concern us na, she get back bt Bobby dey think. So no news for nairaland again these MODS need to b probed for pushing trash to FP

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Theotherella(f): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

shocked
[img]http://gif.co/rE0Z.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by jhydebaba(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why her breast come dey fall like price of naira during buhari regime

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Bugatie(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Some men and their obsession with ukwu ehhh, na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Respect55(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
See her sagged nyash like canoe paddle.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Kelklein(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
there is no denying it

she's beautiful

but I think it's hightime she started singing

cos all this nyash-flaunting won't take her far in the industry..

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by aragon4realz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
who she epp
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Weyrey ni bobo yi sha! grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Bugatie(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Onuohasworld:
This one wey be aids patients u a dey call sexy

Which one be your own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by mynduu44: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
See her breast like "Diagram of Law of Diminishing return"...
keep yansh like mynd44 head..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Cherishing(f): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
I trust e no fit be cos of this thing

I Trust bros dem

Mbanu
Tufiakwa

No be cos say purri dey sweet purri dey sweet man go nack kill pikin wey dey inside belle grin
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by MrKamar(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
shocked I can't control my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
'Rihanna look-alike'? If I were her I'd be offended! Who wants to play second fiddle. This one she's busy wearing skimps instead of singing songs, are we to assume her talent elsewhere?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Onuohasworld(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
This one wey be like aids patients u a dey call sexy
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by laurel03(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sultanchidi:
So wetin concern us na, she get back bt Bobby dey think. So no news for nairaland again these MODS need to b probed for pushing trash to FP
I concur
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by prinsam30: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
OP wetin u want make I talk for this matter now
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by anorld(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
This worwortimi na im una dey call sexy hmmm, very good
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by ibez007(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Who be dis again?!

Lucy?!...

No single track?!

**oogaa, wetin concern me sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo / Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation / Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.