Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (49911 Views)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / The Church And Evangelism Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Seun(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2016
You may recognize some of the techniques demonstrated by former evangelist Marjoe Gortner in this excerpt from his 1972 documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NwKD9laZw

Matthew 7:21-23:
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

36 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2016
what point are you trying to prove?! that miracles don't happen?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2016
call me when a limbless walk and a deformed made normal...

meanwhile...... miracle is a hoax

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by RoyalBlak007: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Thanks for sharing this Seun...

I never knew about this until now..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Tapout(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Thanks for sharing this Seun...

I never knew about this until now..

u never knew about what?? undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by ritababe(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun you need a miracle in your life, say Amen grin
if you like sit down for house no go church na yourself you they do.
Heaven is real, there is nothing like fake or real miracle, it all depend on where your faith lies.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Seun(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
coollabman:
what point are you trying to prove?!
Matthew 24:11 - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by tosinjay(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
ritababe:
Seun you need a miracle in your life, say Amen grin
if you like sit down for house no go church na yourself you they do.
Heaven is real, there is nothing like fake or real miracle, it all depend on where your faith lies.
Who tell you say fake no dey, fake full everywhere. Either planned or supernaturally effected by ocultic means with demonic forces behind. The question is, is he saying miracles don't exist at all.

16 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Scholar8200(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:
Indeed many are being deceived.

But the existence of the false prophets implies there are true prophets too and what they teach and the miracles they do are true!

But wait, that video shows no miracles!This thread is not properly named!

All I see is just emotional charging. Bring a video where actual miracles took place and the analysis of how they were faked was given!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by ritababe(f): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
tosinjay:

Who tell you say fake no dey, fake full everywhere. Either planned or supernaturally effected by ocultic means with demonic forces behind. The question is, is he saying miracles don't exist at all.

thats why i said it depend on where your faith lies, i think he believe this modern miracles are fake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
So?

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Divepen1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
I think the point raised is that some miracles have human interventions.

6 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:

the undisputed fact remains that miracles are real, and they happen everyday. As for the false prophets; by their fruits we shall know them (Matthew 7:16). keep the faith wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
What I don't get is why they can't take their miracle healing to the hospital and heal people there . That will be very convincing

49 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by deekseen(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
A lot of people claim to know too much; calling themselves, "enlightened". To my brethren out there, put not your faith in the wisdom of men but in the power of God - 1COR 2:5.

They go about proclaiming false knowledge, deceiving weak people, speaking false wisdom.
1 Corinthians 2:7-8 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by seunmsg(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Very revealing! The video speaks for itself, no need for any explanation. People can believe whatever they want to believe, but the fact remains, miracles are make believes. They are not real in the past, now and will remain unreal in the future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by circuit101: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Chai even seun knows about the scam..

4 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by deekseen(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
What I don't get is why they can't take their miracle healing to the hospital and heal people there . That will be very convincing
Those people in hospitals have faith in doctors. If they had faith in the power of God they would be in the presence of God.

5 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:
You may recognize some of the techniques demonstrated by former evangelist Marjoe Gortner in this excerpt from his 1972 documentary:

DOES IT MEAN THAT there are those that called Him Lord Lord that are in the kingdom already? SEUN is a believer
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by seunmsg(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:

Abi o. There is a psychiatrist hospital at Yaba, why can't any of our miracle preaching pastors go there and heal just one well documented patient?

20 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
deekseen:

Those people in hospitals have faith in doctors. If they had faith in the power of God they would be in the presence of God.
But I have very many examples of born again christians, who have faith, who believed, served God, but yet are suffering one ailment or the other. So going by ur argument, can you pls explain why it is so?

13 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
I still believe in miracles! wink

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Ifeann(f): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:

i came axross that documentary just recently. very sad and powerful at the sametime..

the sad part was some christians falling down when he touched them.. same thing going on in nigerian churches.. his parents were also scammers and taught him how to preach/act. at least his conscience finally got to him..i wonder when it will get to fake nigerian pastors

edit: the documentary should be seen by all christians so they are better informed about false pastors and tithe collectors. christians must be smart and not foolish.

13 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by louiskay(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abeg my people, ma who get Nairaland self
!!! !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by deekseen(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
But I have very many examples of born again christians, who have faith, who believed, served God, but yet are suffering one ailment or the other. So going by ur argument, can you pls explain why it is so?
I didn't make any arguments, I just responded to what you wrote.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by circuit101: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
its because its only mind games,there's no1 up there to answer any prayer...we are solely responsible for our own actions...
Christian god is a big scam..it takes a alot to break free.

4 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Marpol: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
At Seun you forgot to put this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjoe_Gortner. The guy in question is not a Christian but a conman.

3 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Marpol:
At Seun you forgot to put this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjoe_Gortner. The guy in question is not a Christian but a conman.

..just like many pastors, that is the whole point of the thread.

How do you know a real christian bytheway?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Makes First Church Appearance After Sex Scandal (Photos) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.