Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) (6212 Views)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Nairaland Hybrid Application And Lalasticala Snake Game / Last Of Lalasticala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by MilesLamar(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Pls if you have his picture upload here let's see what he looks lyk #NoHomo angry grin grin
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2016
THREADS LIKE THIS IS WHY ISIS BEHEAD PEOPLE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by iliyande(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin the picture I took when lalasticlala visited his Kano bae with his new car cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by alobright17(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2016
OP onye ara
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by sunnyuche1(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2016
hush
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Jessidaisy4(f): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
angry why did you put my hopes up!
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
ndiara!!! undecided
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Who lala's pics help?op gerrarahia mehnnnn
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by UyiIredia(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
*pisses on thread. walks out*
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Earth2Metahuman: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin trolls everywhere

If you need innjoo fire, check my signature
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by kowalsky: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
i think he's a bot
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by ENDTIMELIFE: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abokina

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by seankay(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
I've sew his pics before he became a MOD. His location was Anambra and he was putting on a blue shirt
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by naijaloadedguru: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by hardbody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Post his pic and get banned for life
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by stchinedu: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
MilesLamar:
Pls if you have his picture upload here let's see what he looks lyk #NoHomo angry grin grin
Can you imagine...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Its funny when I see threads like this, including the ones crushing on him(why crush on someone you have not met before or even seen his picture?), you guys fail to know that lalasticlala is just a normal guy that was given the job of a mod. So why the hype

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by frubben(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
Its funny when I see threads like this, including the ones crushing on him(why crush on someone you have not met before or even seen his picture?), you guys fail to know that lalasticlala is just a normal guy that was given the job of a mod. So why the hype

Sometin tells me u are crushing on him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
frubben:

Sometin tells me u are crushing on him
sorry To Burst Your Bubbles But I Arnt Crushing On Nobody.
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by frubben(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
sorry To Burst Your Bubbles But I Arnt Crushing On Nobody.

Will u agree before. But I hear u

2 Likes

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
frubben:

Will u agree before. But I hear u
I wasnt expecting you ro believe either, Its kinda weird you know,crushing online! I find it quite difficult. There are some characteristics that draws me to a man and mostly physical. So I crush on what I see in reality.
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by ikorodureporta: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Me too don say i go ask how 'sh'e'i't'm' look like....
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by ikorodureporta: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
...make be lala sef na one persin wey b like Cosy + Pius Ikedia seff grin
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by ikorodureporta: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
MilesLamar:

...who tell u say na 'He' sef?
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by frubben(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin
Vickyydera:
I wasnt expecting you ro believe either, Its kinda weird you know,crushing online! I find it quite difficult. There are some characteristics that draws me to a man and mostly physical. So I crush on what I see in reality.

So wen u c lala in physical dats wen u start crushing, okay. But its still same tin nw, urs will b called a physical crush grin
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Smellymouth: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
THREADS LIKE THIS IS WHY ISIS BEHEAD PEOPLE.

grin cheesy
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Smellymouth: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
I see obinoscopy viewing..

Baba Nla, you wan see lalasticlala Pishure too? grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
hehehehe boss. just imagin say hungry dey catch you, u come open nairaland and see thread like this. u nor go swear for the op?
Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Smellymouth: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehehe boss. just imagin say hungry dey catch you, u come open nairaland and see thread like this. u nor go swear for the op?

Na to scatter him face with blows grin

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by SuperSupremo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Helloooo.....

I am Lala.......

Can you see me

Now how may I epp you

Re: Finally!!! Pictures Of Lalasticala ( Ghen Ghen) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
I see obinoscopy viewing..

Baba Nla, you wan see lalasticlala Pishure too? grin cheesy

wink grin

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Nasty C / What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House / This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.