Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

What Is The Major Causes That Makes A Ladies Breasts To Become Bigger? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Major Causes That Makes A Ladies Breasts To Become Bigger? (1024 Views)

Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / Man Celebrated His Mother's 87th Birthday By Exposing Her Breasts On Facebook / Is This What Makes A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Major Causes That Makes A Ladies Breasts To Become Bigger? by Gelengelen: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
A close female friend of mine told me yesterday that her room mates were looking at her with suspicious of her being pregnant or committed abortion. And this got her worried.

1. She is a virgin.
2. Highly committed or a born again christian.
3. Doesnt keep boyfriends

i made some research and found out that before mentruation for the new month enlargement sometimes take place in some ladies.

Matured ladies pls help out here. As i need your indelible input here so that i can help or show her the post.

How did u handle ur own case if iy had ever happen to you?

Thank you
Re: What Is The Major Causes That Makes A Ladies Breasts To Become Bigger? by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Guys and breast. Phew
Re: What Is The Major Causes That Makes A Ladies Breasts To Become Bigger? by histemple: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
How come you sound so sure about her virginity?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Causes That Makes A Ladies Breasts To Become Bigger? by CARLOSZ: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Press press and suck suck can increase and decrease the size o
Re: What Is The Major Causes That Makes A Ladies Breasts To Become Bigger? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
[s][/s]
Gelengelen:
A close female friend of mine told me yesterday that her room mates were looking at her with suspicious of her being pregnant or committed abortion. And this got her worried.

1. She is a virgin.

i made some research and found out that before mentruation for the new month enlargement sometimes take place in some ladies.

Matured ladies pls help out here. As i need your indelible input here so that i can help or show her the post.

Thank you
[s]
Gelengelen:

1. She is a virgin.

Thank you
[/s]
Gelengelen:

1. She is a virgin.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Creativity Or Madness? Would You Feed Your Baby Like This? / Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? / Husband Divorced Wife For Refusing Sex At Her Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.