Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

France Vs Romania :Euro 2016 (2 - 1) On 10th June 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / France Vs Romania :Euro 2016 (2 - 1) On 10th June 2016 (25142 Views)

Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Vs Romania :Euro 2016 (2 - 1) On 10th June 2016 by AmenhotepZuid: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2016
For me EUROS should be like this.
TEAM RUSSIA DOESN'T COMPROMISE. I LIKE THAT. smiley

Re: France Vs Romania :Euro 2016 (2 - 1) On 10th June 2016 by AmenhotepZuid: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2016
I find it strange that Ben Arfa and Benzema were left out as North Africans have always had links with Europe Historically and genetically even Architecturally.
Re: France Vs Romania :Euro 2016 (2 - 1) On 10th June 2016 by istambul(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz.

Are you a Turk or a Nigerian resident in Turkey?

This is football and anything's possible, the Turkish team could go all the way but unfortunately they're not amongst the favorite.

However, i wish you luck... Would be happy for you if ur team wins at the end of the day.

I'm a Turkish man living in Kayseri - Turkey. I know that I sound Nigerian tongue because I lived in Abuja - Nigeria for 1,5 years and still can't forget that beautiful and amazing country. After all the time I stayed there and had to suffer with pigeon English cry and finally learned it a little bit grin I can claim that I became half Nigerian/African and half Turkish wink
Concerning football: I know Turkey did not started well. we lost the match against Croatia. But the games has not finishes yet and who knows what will happen later. We have good players like Arda Turan (Barcelona - Spain), Nuri Sahin (Borussia Dortmund - Germany), Emre Mor (Nordsjaelland - Denmark) Hakan Çalhanoglu (Bayer Leverkusen - Germany), Yunus Malli (Mainz - Germany), Burak Yilmaz (Beijing Guoan - China), Selcuk Inan (Galatasaray), Mehmet Topal (Fenerbahce) etc.
Re: France Vs Romania :Euro 2016 (2 - 1) On 10th June 2016 by Realhommie(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
istambul:

I'm a Turkish man living in Kayseri - Turkey. I know that I sound Nigerian tongue because I lived in Abuja - Nigeria for 1,5 years and still can't forget that beautiful and amazing country. After all the time I stayed there and had to suffer with pigeon English cry and finally learned it a little bit grin I can claim that I became half Nigerian/African and half Turkish wink
Concerning football: I know Turkey did not started well. we lost the match against Croatia. But the games has not finishes yet and who knows what will happen later. We have good players like Arda Turan (Barcelona - Spain), Nuri Sahin (Borussia Dortmund - Germany), Emre Mor (Nordsjaelland - Denmark) Hakan Çalhanoglu (Bayer Leverkusen - Germany), Yunus Malli (Mainz - Germany), Burak Yilmaz (Beijing Guoan - China), Selcuk Inan (Galatasaray), Mehmet Topal (Fenerbahce) etc.
Lolz.... Sorry you had to suffer a while but i'm glad you got to love the country afterall.. Nigeria is a beautiful country blessed with good people.

To your point, as for the chances of Turkey going all the way in this tourney, told you b4 it is slim but i did wish you luck.. You guyz didn't come to the party against Croatia, you were totally outplayed from the word go in that game. The Croats dominated every department of that game, T'wz difficult for ur team.

Do not forget they still have Spain to contend with and Czech Rep as well so it'll be tough for ur team.. However, this is football and anything can happen like i had said earlier, you just never say never. So again i wish you goodluck.

Remember i predicted any of France, Germany, Spain, Italy and probably Belgium to win the tournament... Watch out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (4 - 1) On 26th December 2019 / Liverpool To Play Chelsea In Uefa Super Cup In Istanbul / UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.