Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? (6040 Views)

I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) / What Do Guys Find Pleasure In Hearing How You Bleep A Girl? / When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by clevvermind(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
i need someone to explain it to me. does it mean that the girl enjoys it very well or not.
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Likei(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
it means you are hiv positive.

6 Likes

Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
She has HIV and feels guilty infecting you. Knowing that you are oblivious of the death warrant you are signing while ignorantly fvcking moves her to tears. undecided cry
R.l.P in advance grin

5 Likes

Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Likei:
grin
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by clevvermind(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
She has HIV and feels guilty infecting you. Knowing that you are oblivious of the death warrant you are signing while ignorantly fvcking moves her to tears. undecided cry
R.l.P in advance grin
thank you but we are both negative.
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by queenoflafia(f): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
I don tire for nairalanders.children everywhere

1 Like

Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
clevvermind:
thank you but we are both negative.
When last did you guys get tested .... you never can tell cool
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by clevvermind(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

When last did you guys get tested .... you never can tell cool
three months ago.
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by clevvermind(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
queenoflafia:
i dont think this topic is for children like you ok.
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by manutdrichie(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
queenoflafia:

Matured girl didnt you read the heading?
Butterfly wey call herself bird

1 Like

Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by clevvermind(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Likei:
i dnt think so. maybe it is due to the way i fingered, suck and penetrate her.
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
So u can't see u are hurting the poor girl

I pity her thoembarassed
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Gebbson007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Researchers call the phenomenon
“postcoital dysphoria.” It can involve
bursting into tears or just feeling
depressed or anxious.
The good news: Her crying may have
nothing to do with you. The women in
the study specified that their feelings
were “inexplicable,” so it’s not like it
could be traced back to, say, the guy’s
tragically subpar skills in the sack.

2 Likes

Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
clevvermind:
three months ago.
Hmmm ..... errrrrm ... i wouldnt wanna burst your purple, but thats long enough time for lots of water to pass underneath your bridge.
I wouldnt wanna conclude but i'd be worried if i were you wink grin
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by UrWorstNitemare: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
IMAGINE***

NLanders
I tire for question ooo...

Inane questions...undecided

anyway...

Plzzz I nid an Abokii to help me carry ma BASKET OF TOMATOES reach ma domot...URGENTLY
cheesy
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by JewelDiamond(f): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
It means do it again
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by EWAagoyin(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
1. might be a virgin
2. victim of female circumsission
3. your dickk so long (like mine) cheesy
4. You're a novice I.e wasting her time

1 Like

Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by clevvermind(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Hmmm ..... errrrrm ... i wouldnt wanna burst your purple, but thats long enough time for lots of water to pass underneath your bridge.
I wouldnt wanna conclude but i'd be worried if i were you wink grin
abeg go sit down. nothing like that. i dey 100% sure. na u get am.
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by ireneony(f): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
It means u did not hit the Gspot
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
clevvermind:
abeg go sit down. nothing like that. i dey 100% sure. na u get am.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
It means u did hit the Gspot
what is a Gspot?
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by SuperSupremo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
It means u did hit the Gspot
Chai!

my ex why this afternoon
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by clevvermind(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
It means u did not hit the Gspot
what is center of gravity?
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Viruslord(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
It means dat she had sex wit another guy
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Likei(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
clevvermind:
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Likei(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
clevvermind:

ah!!!! you did all this to a hiv positive girl you now have full blown aids o........

1 Like

Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by theEYe21(f): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
She's pregnant and she has HIV grin
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by iykekelvins(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
You're causing her pains now
Haba, it is too big for her
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by dreamworld: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Because u r giving her the sweetest pain of her life grin
Thank me later
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by clevvermind(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
iykekelvins:
You're causing her pains now

Haba, it is too big for her
but they like it big na.
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Maybe your zunayoko reaches her tear duct..
Re: When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? by clevvermind(m): 6:09am On Jun 10, 2016
discoprophet:
Maybe your zunayoko reaches her tear duct..
is that so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) / Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.