Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan (63853 Views)

See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ireneony(f): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
The world would be better without religion

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by manutdrichie(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
MadCow1:

So you are alright with disrespecting other peoples religion of what?

Nxt time you will quote me, you will be diagnosed with cancerous HIV

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ussy09(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
He can't be beaten up like dis just because he ate at d front of Muslim guys, dey is more hidden news, waiting patiently to hear d rest.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by smogup: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abookis are the problem of this one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by bezimo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
I am beginning to think its not been a Muslim that is the problem, its the fulani/hausa ethnic group up north with their culture of violence and destruction because of their animalistic comfirmed nature that is the problem.

There are significant number of muslims in the SW, some of them are in the SS especially in that Auchi axis of Edo state, Abi na another koran them dey read. We don't hear of religious violence there, but in the North its a comfirmed regular occurrence like we are tired of seeing time and again.

Whats the correlation between violence + destruction and the islamic notherner.

Hausa + lslam = Danger Danger Danger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by AWONEYAN(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
LUGARD BUT WHY?

why do we have to live with these animals in human skin...............

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by misscall247: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
estyvino:
Who said we are one Nigeria, the British right? Of course we are pure horizontal and vertical that can never meet. The sooner we realize this the better for the north and south
I wonder d kind of goats that lugard miss us up with as fellow nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by kgr8mike(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
I thought fasting is personal n between you alone and God.

There is no need, I think strongly that Nigerian should let those of us that wants to go, to do so. For how long are we going to remain victims that will be visited by governors or acts against us condemned by the presidency? It does not make national sense.

Let my people go.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ussy09(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
asokoromadam:
Evil religion .It should be banned from this world
criticize Muslims not Islam, Islam means peace.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by legacy4real(f): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Islam with force and violent!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Idrismusty97(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
It must really be frustrating for these religious extremists. Watching others sin(According to their standards) with no response from their overrated god. They have to help god punish these sinners because they are the most holiest in the world.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by talk2riel: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3819494_francis2_jpega61e36bf3bc22821a6f452170b14fc24

And yet people fought against the Religious regulation bill El-Rufai tried to pass..

An Imam caused this. Preaching extremist messages to their congregation and nobody was checking him.

Poor Education caused this as well.. If we can try to make sure that EVERYBODY gets a very good Primary and Secondary Education Nationwide, these types of Extremism will reduce.

Poor Guy..
a heart that has being sear with hot iron needs no religious bill to become a new leaf
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
manutdrichie:

Nxt time you will quote me, you will be diagnosed with cancerous HIV

DO you support people disrespecting other peoples religion or what?

undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
talk2riel:

a heart that has being sear with hot iron needs no religious bill to become a new leaf

But Maybe we can save the unborn generation..

Sometimes you have to look to the future and not just fixing the now..
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ayommy12: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
The truth is everyone on the planet earth needs JESUS CHRIST coz I don't think someone with the heart of JESUS wud ever think of doing this type of a thing and whenever the muslims are preached to about Jesus Christ, they can even provoke a fight. Ha! "O su mi jare" "abi kini gbogbo jagba-jagba yi ke? Oh God! deliver every soul heading for destruction and bring them to your kown knowledge..... I hope the Governor of Kaduna State will surely foot the bill of the victim to the last penny sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Nicepoker(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ass lifting worshipers. U won't see them on this thread

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Daraph(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Homophone self
Religion of peace Religion of piss Religion of piece

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by olive282(f): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
I hate hausa's nd fulani's...i hate muslims....i dnt jst understand dem....der mentality is too poor...de act lik animals...mayb dts cz de re always wid animals...nw de act lik one...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by tesea(f): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wickedness of d highest order
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by amtaken(f): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why are these religious terrorists bolder in this Buhari's regime? I smell foul play.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Naff24(f): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
tolexy007:
angry Must we all be Muslim?

That's to Hausas, cz we Yoruba Muslims are fake and non-believers to them. They can't even observes prayer with Yorubas

Hausas take Islam as there culture not there religion.

The true meaning of Islam is Peace but Hausas are not peaceful.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
maxwell767:
cheesy why him go dy chop for where Dem dy fast...

An adage that says when u get to Rome u behave like a roman grin

In other words these group of chiwawas dat did this to him will sure meet their result.

Sorry take heart!

Wetin dey worry u? You appear not to even think at all. So he's a muslim too? Which day did Emmanuel Francis, look like Haruna Mutubala Ahmed? If na play stop am o. Should we all become muslims at once?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by leketones(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
I really don't understand why northern Muslim are getting this too far, even in Saudi and Muslim dominated countries things are not like this.
Live and lets live haba
who told u thns re not lyk dat.......saudi whr sum1 has 2 be beheaded @ d end of every jumat
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Naff24:

That's to Hausas, cz we Yoruba Muslims are fake and non-believers to them. They can't even observes prayer with Yorubas

Hausas take Islam as there culture not there religion.

The true meaning of Islam is Peace but Hausas are not peaceful.

Oga, islam means submission to allah. Islam is peaceful only when you submit to their allah
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by rhektor(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Where are you usmantoafiq ? The eediot that was rannting here on a Christian thread, is this your so called best religion? Religion of piss indeed

Quote me anywhere infact mod ban me again it won't stop this mess

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by BigElEddy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
executiveson:
The religion of Piss

All religion is piss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Beheaded for what offences?
Bro please don't argue what you don't know

leketones:
who told u thns re not lyk dat.......saudi whr sum1 has 2 be beheaded @ d end of every jumat

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Segadem(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
hemucology:

See ur self

So u thin Yoruba people can do dis?

U should learn how to comment other time

Do u think Yoruba people are really practising Islam? Go to Somalia,Afghanistan, Iran, etc, these are the few countries where Islam is been practised.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by StoneLucifer: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
What is a southerner even doing up there in the north? Why live in such a high risk area?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Deals With A White Man That Took Her Out On A Date And Abandoned Her To Pay / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.