Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS (47239 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by zuchyblink(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
GREETINGS AGAIN FOR YOUR PAINSTAKING EFFORT TO LAY DOWN YOUR ANGER AND PROBLEMS IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE WITH BOTH THE IJAWS AND IGBOS. IT IS VERY GOOD YOU ARE LAYING OUT THESE ANGER AND CHARGES WHICH A LOT OF US DO NOT KNOW EXIST, BECAUSE EVERY GROUP HAVE THEIR OWN GREVIENCIES AND NO BODY IS LISTENING OR TALKING ABOUT IT AS FRANKLY AS WE ARE TRYING TO DO HERE WITH RESPECT LATELY. I WANT TO POINT OUT HERE CERTAIN MISINFORMATION SOME IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT IGBOS HERE. 22 WRONG MICONCEPTION AND WRONG INFORMATION SOME IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT IGBOS AND YOU ARE FREE TO AGREE WITH ME ON THESE 22 FACTS OR DISAGREE AS IT RELATES TO HOW IKWERRE IGBO RELATIONSHIP HAS DEGENERATED WITH TOO MUCH WRONG INFORMATION AND MISCONCEPTION ABOUT IGBOS. (1) IGBO ARE NOT INTERESTED IN TAKING OVER IKWERRE LAND AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION IGBO LAND IS RICHER THAN IKWERRE LAND IN QUANTITY, QUALITY AND AVAILABILITY OF FERTILE LAND FOR AGRICULTURE, OIL DEPOSIT AND ANY SOLID MINERAL AND COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND FOR THESE REASONS IGBO DO NOT WANT TO TAKE IKWERRE LAND FROM YOU. ESPECIALLY IF IKWERRE IS DEVELOPED TO ITS FULL POTENCIAL AND IGBO IS DEVELOPED TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL WITHOUT THE CORRUPT LEADERSHIP THAT DRAGES EVERYBODY DOWN IN NIGERIA AND IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA. AFTER IJAW NATION IGBOS HAVE THE SECOND LARGEST OIL AND GAS DEPOSIT, EXPLORATION, SUPPLY AND EXTRACTION RIGHT NOW IN NIGERIA. IGBOS HAVE NEVER TALKED ABOUT THEIR OIL AND GAS POTENTIAL LIKE YOU GUYS DO. IGBOS HAVE MORE THAN 30 LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS IN IMO STATE, ABIA STATE, ANABRA STATE THAT HAVE HUGE OIL AND GAS DEPOSIT NOT TO TALK OF IGBOS IN DELTA, AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATE, BUT IKWERRE HAS ONLY FOUR LOCAL GOVERNEMT AREAS AND IT SEEMS THAT IKWERRE PEOPLE FORGET THAT IGBOS HAVE MORE OIL AND GAS 100 TIMES OVER THAN WHAT IKWERRE HAS BUT YOU GUYS DONT EVEN THINK LIKE THAT AND ALL I HEAR IS HOW IGBOS WANT TO TAKE OVER IKWERRE LAND BECAUSE OF OIL AND GAS - WHAT A BALLONY. (2) NOW, THE IS ANOTHER MISCONCEPTION AMONG THE IKWERRE PEOPLE I HAVE MET, THAT SOMETIMES I DO NOT UNDERSTAND MAYBE BECAUSE THE IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE NOT REALLY GONE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEIR NEIGHBOURS IGBOS AND IJAWS OR AT LEAST LEARN OR GO TO IGBOLAND AND IJAW LAND TO DISPROVE SOME MISCONCEPTION ABOUT IGBOS AND IJAWS. JUST LIKE A LOT OF IGBOS LIKE MYSELF AND MANY MORE HAVE TRAVELLED TO IKWERRE LAND AND GIVE EAR TO THEIR STORY AND LISTEN TO THEM AND JUST LIKE I TRAVEL AND LISTEN TO OTHER TRIBES AND GROUPS IN NIGERIA TO LEARN AD UNDERSTAND THEM AND KNOW ABOUT THEIR POTENTIAL. ALSO THEY ARE IGBOS AND IJAWS TOO WHO HAVE NOT TRIED ENOUGH TO HEAR THE STORIES AND PAIN OF OUR SMALL NEIGHBOURS AND THAT IS WRONG TOO. BUT A LOF OF IKWERRE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO UNDERSTAND WERE THY IGBOS ARE COMING FROM. (3) YOU WROTE- OKACHIKWU DIBIA QUOTE " What our sworn enemies should do is not to be jealous about our economic location, rather they should accept us for what we say we are and work with us as friendly equals. Afterall Igbos who survived slavery and Arochukwu cleansing and decided to remain in Ikwerre are there in Ikwerreland and doing well. We rescued them and have taken care of them. Those few Ikwerre people that supported Igbo in suppressing and victimising Ikwerre are just a few Judases in Ikwerre. We know them very well. Ikwerre will forever remain Ikwerre until we get superior historical, sociological and economic evidences to show otherwise." UNQUOTE OKACHIKWU DIBIA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by zuchyblink(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
QUESTION FOR NUMBER (3) WHY DO SOME IKWERRE PEOPLE (FEW OR MANY IT DOES NOT MATTER) SUPPORT IGBOS AND CLAIM THAT THEY ARE IGBOS AS OPPOSED TO YOU AND OTHER IKWERRE (FEW OR MANY IT DOES NOT MATTER), AND WHAT IS YOUR LONG TERM SOLUTION TO THIS DIVID IN IKWERRE LAND - AND WHAT COMPROMISE DO YOU THINK YOU CAN ARRIVE AT WITH THESE OTHER IKWERRES PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAID THAT THEY ARE IGBOS AND SUPPORT IGBO CAUSE. (4) I HAVE BEEN AROUND MANY IKWERREE PEOPLE BOTH IN NIGERIA, RIVER STATE, IKWERRE LAND AND ABROAD AND I AM SHOCKED AND IN DISBELIEF THE LITTLE IKWERRE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEIR NEIGHBOURS AND I WONDER WHAT IS CAUSING THESE MISINFORMATION AMONG IKWERRE PEOPLE, AND IT HAS MADE A LOF IKWEWRRE PEOPLE NOT KNOWING THE CORRECTS FACTS ABOUT IGBOS OF SOUTH EAST. . (5) IKWERRE IN RIVER STATE IS ONLY 4 (FOUR) LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS AND YOU STATED IT HERE ALSO, BUT DO YOU KNOW THAT THE CORE IGBO STATE IN SOUTH EAST HAS ABOUT 104 (ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR) LOCAL GOVERMENT AREAS AND WHEN YOU ADD IGBO LOCAL GOVERMENT IN DELTA STATE WHICH IS 7 LGA IN ADDITION TO IGBO POPULATION IN AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, BENUE STATE BORDER IGBO COMMUNIITES AND KOGI STATES BORDER IGBO COMMUNITIIES IT WILL BE MORE BUT LETS LEAVE THOSE FOR ANOTHER DAY. (CORE SOUTH EAST STATE IMO STATE HAS 27 LGA, ABIA STATE HAS 24 LGA, ENUGU HAS 17 LGA, ANAMBRA 22 LGA AND EBONYI HAS 14 LGA FOR A TOTAL OF 104 LOCAL GOVERNEMENT AREAS.) IN SOUTH EAST OF ZONE OF NIGERIA. (6) YOU KNOW THAT IGBOS HAVE THE SECOND LARGEST OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION AND DEPOSIT IN NIGERIA AFTER IJAWS AND YOU CAN NEVER HEAR IGBOS TALK ABOUT THEIR OIL WEALTH OR RICH DEPOSIT, BECAUSE SOME OF THE RICHEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD TODAY DO NOT HAVE ANY RAWS MATERIAL OR OIL DEPOSIT, INFACT NO NATURAL DEPOSIT OF WEALTH EXAMPLES ARE JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, SWITZERLAND ETC. BUT RATHER HUMAN CAPACITY AND HUM RESOURCES IS THEIR WEALTH. IGBOS NEVER TALK OF HOW OUR LAND IS SO RICH AND WEALTHY, BUT IKWERRE PEOPLE SINGS IT LIKE A SONG KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT IGBOS HAVE OIL, MORE GAS, MORE DEPOSIT AND MORE FERTILE AGRICULTURAL LAND, BUT YOU PORTRAY IGBOS AS ONLY INTERESTED IN TAKING PORTHARCOURT BEFORE IGBOS CAN BECOME RICH - WHAT A FALLACY. WE ARE RICH BUT WE DONT TALK ABOUT IT AS FAR AS OUR BROTHERS AND NEIGBHBOURS IKWERRE ARE CONCERN.

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by zuchyblink(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
(7) DO YOU KNOW THAT HALF OF IMO STATE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS 13 OUT OF 27 LOCAL GOVERMENT AREAS IN IMO STATE ARE OIL AND GAS PRODUCING AREAS IN LARGE COMMERCIAL QUANTITY IN EXPLORATION, DEPOSIT AND PRODUCTION, ABIA STATE HAS 13 OUT OF 23 LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS WHICH HAS OIL AND GAS PRODUCING IN COMMERCIAL QUANTITIES IN EXPLORATION, DEPOSIT AND PRODUCTION, ANAMBRA BASIN ALONG THE RIVER NIGER UPLAND ON BOTHS SIDES OF THE RIVER NIGER BANK AND IN OGBARU, ONITSHA, IGBORIAM AREAS ETC, COVERING ABOUT 9 LOCAL GOVERNEMT AREAS IN ANAMBRA STATE HAVE PROVEN STORED AND RESERVED DEPOSIT OF LARGE QUANTITIES OF OIL AND GAS IN ADDTION TO THE 7 IGBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF DELTA STATE (ASABA ANIOMA AREAS) WITH PROVEN DEPOSIT OF LARGE QUANTITIES OF OIL AND GAS BUT IGBOS DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS. (cool ALSO, THE LARGE COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL AND BUSINESS TOWNS OF ONITSHA, NNEWI, ABA, OKIGWE, ABAKALIKI IN ADDITION TO OUR ADMINISTRATIVE, BUSINESS AND POLITICAL CAPITALS LIKE OWERRI, ENUGU, UMUAHIA, AFRIKPO AND AWKA GIVES IGBOS GREAT LEG UP TO BE A VIBRANT GROWTH POTENTIAL NATION IF IT HAPPENES THAT NIGERIA BREAK OR IF NIGERIA AND IGBO NATION CAN PRODUCE GOOD LEADERS LIKE DR. MICHAEL OKPARA AND DR. AZIKIWE AGAIN TO UNLEASH THESE POTENTIALS.. WE ALSO HAVE TWO VERY VIBRANT AIRPORTS (ENUGU AND OWERRI) AND READY FOR EXPANSION TO INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS AND CARGO IN ADDITION TO ONITSHA AIRPORT ON THE DRAWING BOARD AND THE ASABA ALMOST READY AIRPORT. THESE INFRASTRUCTURES AND RESOURCES MAKES IGBO A RICH PEOPLE BUT IGBOS DO NOT SAY THAT AND OUR DETRACTORS DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT IGBOS AND WHAT WE HAVE BECAUSE THEY HEAR ONLY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT IGBOS.

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by zuchyblink(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
(9) ON EDUCATION AND HEALTH CARE - ALL THE 5 CORE IGBO STATES IN THE SOUTH EAST HAVE ONE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY AND IN ADDITION EACH HAVE ONE STATE UNIVERSITY AND 3 EACH OTHER INSTITUTION OF HIGHER LEARNING AND EACH STATE IN SOUTH EAST HAVE ONE MEDICAL SCHOOL EACH AND ONE TEACHING HOSPITAL EACH. AND EACH STATE IN SOUTH EAST HAVE AT LEAST 3 ACREDITTED PRIVATE UNIVERSITY OR PRIVATE INSTITUION OF HIGHER LEARNING IN IGBOLAND AS WE SPEAK RUN BY PRIVATE IGBOS EDUCATORS AND BUSINESS PEOPLE. (10) SOME PARTS OF IGBOLAND ARE VERY FERTILE AND PRODUCTIVE IN FOOD PRODUCTION LIKE THE AFIKPO, ABAKALIKI, NKALAGU AREAS, IGBORIAM, UZOUWANI, OGBARU, NKANU, BENDE, ISUKWUATO AREAS AND FARM SETTLEMENT AREAS THAT STILL PRODUCES LARGE QUANTTITIES OF RICE, BEANS AND CORN ETC AS WE SPEAK TODAY. (11) IGBOS WILL DO WELL AND SURVIVE WITH OIL AND GAS AND OTHER RESOURCES IN COMMERCIAL AND EXPORT MARKET IN IGBOLAND LIKE COAL, CEMENT, LIME STONE, STEEL ETC. IGBOS WILL DO QUITE WELL WHEN ALL THEIR RESOURCES ARE USED AND ORGANIZED WELL. EXAMPLE IGBO WILL BE AN OIL PRODUCING NATION IF NIGERIA BREAKS. (12) OIL/GAS AND ENERGY SUPPLY: IJAW TRIBE HAVE BY FAR THE LARGEST RESERVE DEPOSIT AND OUTPUT OF OIL AND GAS IN NIGERIA TODAY AND THEY CAN SURVIVE EASILY BUT ALSO IGBOS TRIBE ARE SECOND IN TERMS OF RESOURCES IN OIL AND GAS, RESERVE AND OUTPUT IN OIL AND GAS IN NIGERIA TODAY. (13) IGBOS HAVE THE SECOND LARGEST RESERVE DEPOSIT AND OUTPUT OF OIL AND GAS IN NIGERIA. IGBOS HAVE ENOUGH OIL AND GAS TO MAKE IGBO NATION AN OIL PRODUCING COUNTRY WITH OIL AND GAS IN ABIA STATE, IMO STATE, IGBO PART OF RIVER STATE, IGBO PART OF DELTA STATE AND WITH THE LARGE DISCOVERY AND RESERVE DEPOSIT OF OIL AND GAS IN THE NIGER RIVER BASIN AXIS OF (ONITSHA/OGBARU/ASABA, OGUTA) AXIS AND UP NORTH ALONG TWO SIDES OF RIVER NIGER UP WITH ABUNDANT RESERVES OF OIL AND GAS AS KNOWN SO FAR.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by zuchyblink(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
(14) IGBOS ALSO HAVE THE LARGE DEPOSIT OF COAL ENERGY WHICH WILL EARN IGBOS HUGE AMOUNT OF CAPITAL WHEN WELL HARNESSED ALONG THE ABAKALIKI, ENUGU, NKALALGU AND AFRIKPO AXIS FOR ENERGY SUPPLY AND EXPORT MARKET. (15) IGBOS ALSO HAVE LARGE COMMERCIAL DEPOSIT OF CEMENT AND LIME STONE ALONG THE ABAKALIKI, ENUGU, NKALALGU AND AFRIKPO AXIS FOR CONSTRUCTION AND EXPORT. (16) IGBOS HAVE LARGE DEPOSIT OF CERAMIC AND CLAY IN OKIGWE, MBANO, MBAISE, UMUAHIA AND NGWA AREAS IN COMMERCIAL QUANTITY AND BEING EXTRACTED USED ALL ALONG IN IGBOLAND AND OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA. . (17) RIGHT NOW COMMERCIAL CHICKEN FARMS, FISH FARMS AND COMMERICAL ANIMAL FARMING IS ON GROUND AND FLORISHING IN IMO STATE, AFIKPO, ENUGU, UMUAHIA, OKIGWE ETC. (18) AGRICULTURAL RESOURCES WILL DO WELL IN IGBOLAND WITH HUGE AND ARABLE AND PRODUCTIVE LANDS IN THESE AREAS OF AFIKPO, OHAOZARA, ABAKALIKI, ENUGU, OKIGWE, ISUKWUATO, OGBARU, IGBOARIAM, BENDE, UMUHHIA AXIS FOR MECHANIZED AND EFFICIENT AGRICULTURAL PROGRAM LIKE THE ISREALIS ARE DOING TODAY. MR. OKACHIKWU DIBIA, WITH THE ABOVE FACTS, YOU CAN SEE THAT IGBOS ARE VERY VERY RICH IN TERMS OF HUMAN, MATERIAL, RAW MATERIAL, YOUTH AND ADULT CALCULATION OF WEALTH AND WITH THESE IKWERRE CANNOT MEASURE UP AT ALL BUT IGBOS DO NOT SAY OR TALK ABOUT THESE, BECAUSE LIKE SAID EARLIER THE RICHES COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD DO NOT HAVE OR AND THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE FERTILE LAND FOR ANY THING. (19) LOOK AT THE MOVIE INDUSTRY (NOLLYWOOD), MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT, AND SPORTS AREAS IN NIGERIA AND IN DIASPORIA AND YOU SEE THAT IGBOS HAVE A CAMPARABLE ADVANTAGE BUT WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT TO TAKE OVER OUR NEIGHBOURS. (20) CORE 5 IGBO STATE GOVERNEMENT GENERATES INTERNAL REVENUE LARGE ENOUGH AND CORE IGBO 5 STATE GETS IT SHARE OF MONEY FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REVENUE SHARING, AND WITH SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY GOING TO CORE IGBO SOUTH EAST FROM OIL AND GAS ROYALTIES, INTERNAL GENERATED FUNDS, OTHER SOURCES, WE ARE RICHER THAN A LOT OF COUNTIRES LIKE KENYA, GHANA AND RICHER THAN A LOT OF COUNTRIES IN SOUTH AMERICA, ASIA, EUROPE ETC. IF NIGERIA RESOURCES IS WELL MANAGED AND EACH STATE IS WELL MAMAGED. (21) IGBO POPULATION IS CONSERVATIVELY BETWEEN 35 MILLION TO 50 MILLION WORLD WIDE AND WITH WHAT WE HAVE WE ARE RICH IF WE HARNESS OUR RESOURCES VERY WELL (22) FINALLY, IGBOS POPULATION IN LARGE NUMBERS HAVE COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, IMPORT, EXPORT AND ADMINISTRATIVE PRESENSE IN MAJOR CITIES OF NIGERIA, AFRICA, AMERICA, EUROPE, CHINA, LIKE LAGOS, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA, IBADAN, BENIN CITY, RIVER STATE, SOKOTO, BENIN REPUBLIC, TOGO, IVORY COAST, GHANA, WEST AFRICAN COASTT, SOUTHERN AFRICAN COAST AND ALL OF AFRICA, IN ADDTION TO HUGE PRESENCE OF IGBOS IN AMERICA, EUROPE AND GIVES US HUGE ADVANTAGE FOR WEALTH CREATION AS WE PUT THINGS RIGHT BUT IGBOS DO NOT TALK ABOUT HOW RICH WE ARE SO THAT WE CAN TAKE OVER IKWERRE LAND OR ANY OTHER LAND. . THANKS

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by zuchyblink(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why can't you people stop giving attention to these ikwerres or whatever they call themselves? Whats wrong with you guys?
I don't want them to be part of the Igbo race, let them stay on their own and stop giving those "Rags" an undeserved attention.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by attackgat: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Why can't you people stop giving attention to these ikwerres or whatever they call themselves? Whats wrong with you guys?
I don't want them to be part of the Igbo race, let them stay on their own and stop giving those "Rags" an undeserved attention.

True. The Ikwerre are hyped in importance sometimes. The only thing that gets to me is that any Nigerian who meets an Ikwere will never believe he is not Igbo ( by name and language) and whatever they do will always affect the Igbo nation, wether positive or negative.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Leopard2A7: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
attackgat:

True. The Ikwerre are hyped in importance sometimes. The only thing that gets to me is that any Nigerian who meets an Ikwere will never believe he is not Igbo ( by name and language) and whatever they do will always affect the Igbo nation, wether positive or negative.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Armaggedon: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
op was wrong for posting that. U're also wrong for calling them rags

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by redsquare(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Donarozzi: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by walemoney007(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
How many barrel of oil is been produce in imo and abia? @op

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ OP , If you want to appear sensible, edit the rubbish you posted ,
No matter how reasonable your post might be, if you can't pass your message across, you have achieved nothing.
What you posted can make a man with eye problem go blind.
Edit your post and then we can rub minds.

zuchyblink:
GREETINGS AGAIN FOR YOUR PAINSTAKING
EFFORT TO LAY DOWN YOUR ANGER AND
PROBLEMS IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE WITH
BOTH THE IJAWS AND IGBOS. IT IS VERY GOOD
YOU ARE LAYING OUT THESE ANGER AND
CHARGES WHICH A LOT OF US DO NOT KNOW
EXIST, BECAUSE EVERY GROUP HAVE THEIR
OWN GREVIENCIES AND NO BODY IS
LISTENING OR TALKING ABOUT IT AS
FRANKLY AS WE ARE TRYING TO DO HERE
WITH RESPECT LATELY.
I WANT TO POINT OUT HERE CERTAIN
MISINFORMATION SOME IKWERRE PEOPLE
HAVE ABOUT IGBOS HERE.
22 WRONG MICONCEPTION AND WRONG
INFORMATION SOME IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE
ABOUT IGBOS AND YOU ARE FREE TO AGREE
WITH ME ON THESE 22 FACTS OR DISAGREE AS
IT RELATES TO HOW IKWERRE IGBO
RELATIONSHIP HAS DEGENERATED WITH TOO
MUCH WRONG INFORMATION AND
MISCONCEPTION ABOUT IGBOS.
(1) IGBO ARE NOT INTERESTED IN TAKING
OVER IKWERRE LAND AND FOR YOUR
INFORMATION IGBO LAND IS RICHER THAN
IKWERRE LAND IN QUANTITY, QUALITY AND
AVAILABILITY OF FERTILE LAND FOR
AGRICULTURE, OIL DEPOSIT AND ANY SOLID
MINERAL AND COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND
FOR THESE REASONS IGBO DO NOT WANT TO
TAKE IKWERRE LAND FROM YOU.
ESPECIALLY IF IKWERRE IS DEVELOPED TO ITS
FULL POTENCIAL AND IGBO IS DEVELOPED TO
ITS FULL POTENTIAL WITHOUT THE CORRUPT
LEADERSHIP THAT DRAGES EVERYBODY DOWN
IN NIGERIA AND IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
AFTER IJAW NATION IGBOS HAVE THE SECOND
LARGEST OIL AND GAS DEPOSIT,
EXPLORATION, SUPPLY AND EXTRACTION
RIGHT NOW IN NIGERIA.
IGBOS HAVE NEVER TALKED ABOUT THEIR OIL
AND GAS POTENTIAL LIKE YOU GUYS DO.
IGBOS HAVE MORE THAN 30 LOCAL
GOVERNMENT AREAS IN IMO STATE, ABIA
STATE, ANABRA STATE THAT HAVE HUGE OIL
AND GAS DEPOSIT NOT TO TALK OF IGBOS IN
DELTA, AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATE,
BUT IKWERRE HAS ONLY FOUR LOCAL
GOVERNEMT AREAS AND IT SEEMS THAT
IKWERRE PEOPLE FORGET THAT IGBOS HAVE
MORE OIL AND GAS 100 TIMES OVER THAN
WHAT IKWERRE HAS BUT YOU GUYS DONT
EVEN THINK LIKE THAT AND ALL I HEAR IS
HOW IGBOS WANT TO TAKE OVER IKWERRE
LAND BECAUSE OF OIL AND GAS - WHAT A
BALLONY.
(2) NOW, THE IS ANOTHER MISCONCEPTION
AMONG THE IKWERRE PEOPLE I HAVE MET,
THAT SOMETIMES I DO NOT UNDERSTAND
MAYBE BECAUSE THE IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE
NOT REALLY GONE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT
THEIR NEIGHBOURS IGBOS AND IJAWS OR AT
LEAST LEARN OR GO TO IGBOLAND AND IJAW
LAND TO DISPROVE SOME MISCONCEPTION
ABOUT IGBOS AND IJAWS. JUST LIKE A LOT OF
IGBOS LIKE MYSELF AND MANY MORE HAVE
TRAVELLED TO IKWERRE LAND AND GIVE EAR
TO THEIR STORY AND LISTEN TO THEM AND
JUST LIKE I TRAVEL AND LISTEN TO OTHER
TRIBES AND GROUPS IN NIGERIA TO LEARN
AD UNDERSTAND THEM AND KNOW ABOUT
THEIR POTENTIAL. ALSO THEY ARE IGBOS AND
IJAWS TOO WHO HAVE NOT TRIED ENOUGH TO
HEAR THE STORIES AND PAIN OF OUR SMALL
NEIGHBOURS AND THAT IS WRONG TOO. BUT
A LOF OF IKWERRE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO
UNDERSTAND WERE THY IGBOS ARE COMING
FROM.
(3) YOU WROTE- OKACHIKWU DIBIA QUOTE "
What our sworn enemies should do is not
to be jealous about our economic location,
rather they should accept us for what we
say we are and work with us as friendly
equals. Afterall Igbos who survived slavery
and Arochukwu cleansing and decided to
remain in Ikwerre are there in Ikwerreland
and doing well. We rescued them and have
taken care of them. Those few Ikwerre
people that supported Igbo in suppressing
and victimising Ikwerre are just a few
Judases in Ikwerre. We know them very
well. Ikwerre will forever remain Ikwerre
until we get superior historical, sociological
and economic evidences to show
otherwise." UNQUOTE OKACHIKWU DIBIA

zuchyblink:
QUESTION FOR NUMBER (3)
WHY DO SOME IKWERRE PEOPLE (FEW OR
MANY IT DOES NOT MATTER) SUPPORT IGBOS
AND CLAIM THAT THEY ARE IGBOS AS
OPPOSED TO YOU AND OTHER IKWERRE (FEW
OR MANY IT DOES NOT MATTER), AND WHAT
IS YOUR LONG TERM SOLUTION TO THIS DIVID
IN IKWERRE LAND - AND WHAT COMPROMISE
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN ARRIVE AT WITH
THESE OTHER IKWERRES PEOPLE WHO HAVE
SAID THAT THEY ARE IGBOS AND SUPPORT
IGBO CAUSE.
(4) I HAVE BEEN AROUND MANY IKWERREE
PEOPLE BOTH IN NIGERIA, RIVER STATE,
IKWERRE LAND AND ABROAD AND I AM
SHOCKED AND IN DISBELIEF THE LITTLE
IKWERRE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEIR
NEIGHBOURS AND I WONDER WHAT IS
CAUSING THESE MISINFORMATION AMONG
IKWERRE PEOPLE, AND IT HAS MADE A LOF
IKWEWRRE PEOPLE NOT KNOWING THE
CORRECTS FACTS ABOUT IGBOS OF SOUTH
EAST.
(5) IKWERRE IN RIVER STATE IS ONLY 4
(FOUR) LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS AND YOU
STATED IT HERE ALSO, BUT DO YOU KNOW
THAT THE CORE IGBO STATE IN SOUTH EAST
HAS ABOUT 104 (ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR)
LOCAL GOVERMENT AREAS AND WHEN YOU
ADD IGBO LOCAL GOVERMENT IN DELTA STATE
WHICH IS 7 LGA IN ADDITION TO IGBO
POPULATION IN AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER,
BENUE STATE BORDER IGBO COMMUNIITES
AND KOGI STATES BORDER IGBO
COMMUNITIIES IT WILL BE MORE BUT LETS
LEAVE THOSE FOR ANOTHER DAY.
(CORE SOUTH EAST STATE IMO STATE HAS 27
LGA, ABIA STATE HAS 24 LGA, ENUGU HAS 17
LGA, ANAMBRA 22 LGA AND EBONYI HAS 14
LGA FOR A TOTAL OF 104 LOCAL
GOVERNEMENT AREAS.) IN SOUTH EAST OF
ZONE OF NIGERIA.
(6) YOU KNOW THAT IGBOS HAVE THE SECOND
LARGEST OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION AND
DEPOSIT IN NIGERIA AFTER IJAWS AND YOU
CAN NEVER HEAR IGBOS TALK ABOUT THEIR
OIL WEALTH OR RICH DEPOSIT, BECAUSE SOME
OF THE RICHEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
TODAY DO NOT HAVE ANY RAWS MATERIAL
OR OIL DEPOSIT, INFACT NO NATURAL
DEPOSIT OF WEALTH EXAMPLES ARE JAPAN,
SOUTH KOREA, SWITZERLAND ETC. BUT
RATHER HUMAN CAPACITY AND HUM
RESOURCES IS THEIR WEALTH. IGBOS NEVER
TALK OF HOW OUR LAND IS SO RICH AND
WEALTHY, BUT IKWERRE PEOPLE SINGS IT LIKE
A SONG KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT IGBOS
HAVE OIL, MORE GAS, MORE DEPOSIT AND
MORE FERTILE AGRICULTURAL LAND, BUT YOU
PORTRAY IGBOS AS ONLY INTERESTED IN
TAKING PORTHARCOURT BEFORE IGBOS CAN
BECOME RICH - WHAT A FALLACY. WE ARE RICH
BUT WE DONT TALK ABOUT IT AS FAR AS OUR
BROTHERS AND NEIGBHBOURS IKWERRE ARE
CONCERN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Beremx(f): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
una don come again?

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Balkan(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Op is a Yarriba man. They will not rest until see fight among SS/SE. No need for the thread. Propaganda of your media have been busted.

8 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Anwulisomto: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikwerres are not Igbo
.my people need to stop doing attaché by force
We should face Fulani taking our land
Not looking for the avengers to save us
Our shame is too much
Kanu the terrorist is responsible
Let us forget him and move on.
One Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Beremx:
una don come again?
sister, this kind thing tire me.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by CyerSeries: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is this thread necessary? I'm Igbo and I.don't give a damn whatever group chose to call themselves. My only problem just like someone said here, is that whatever any Ikwere man does, whether positive or negative will be attributed to the Igbo race.

15 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by CyerSeries: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Anwulisomto:
Ikwerres are not Igbo
Our shame is too much
One Nigeria.
cone head, go and get a life..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Pwayne2016(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Anwulisomto:
Ikwerres are not Igbo
Our shame is too much
One Nigeria.
Anuofia yerriba boy

See what Ewedu have caused u
Keep eating Gbegiri, Ewedu and Eba

Anu mpama di ka gi
Ewu mmuo

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dymaco(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
its just like saying that yoruba people living in kwara state are not yoruba because they are in middle belt.

river niger divides asaba and anambra. those ibo people in asaba was given asaba as name...

have been in asaba and thé language they understand is ibo

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lyricalpontiff(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
I am Ikwerre and this is the daftest article I have read all year long. Obio/Akpo LGA is richer and bigger than Ebonyi state. Ikwerres have similarities in names and language but our culture is different from that of the Igbos even our traditions and identity. We have different history, we mixed up with the igbos due to trade. Our real identity is "iwuruoha". It's the white man that caused most of this things.
They made aba the capital of our region make most headquarters of business and corporation reside there and made an igbo man mayor of Portharcourt. That's why almost all the streets in Diobu are igbo names. I have personally discussed with Sir Elechi Amadi and he told me a lot including why we supported Nigeria. I'm from Ogbakiri and we have no trace of origin from igbos. We can bear the same names or even speak the same language but we have our different traditions and identity.
Please don't kill yourself over this, Ikwerres will never want to associate themselves with igbos, we have this superior feeling that we better than the igbos, hence the laziness in our people. Bye

14 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Beremx(f): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
sister, this kind thing tire me.
Odikwa egwu!
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Segmentation and Fragmentation of Igbo people coupled with unrelenting propaganda to promote hatred among brothers,is the cause of all these. Starting from Gowon down to Obasanjo et al Igbos have been systematically fragmented into Benue,Kogi,Edo,Bayelsa,Cross-Rivers where they suffer minority status. This has left the Igbos divided and suspicious of each other... But one day,wene will unite with nwanne and differences will be forgotten. God is not asleep.

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Anwulisomto: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Anuofia yerriba boy

See what Ewedu have caused u
Keep eating Gbegiri, Ewedu and Eba

Anu mpama di ka gi
Ewu mmuo

Anuofia. I am more Igbo than you
Just because I am saying the truth
Please I need a brave igboman
Not these cowards on NL

8 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Talentprince(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Am ikwerre nd i am
PROUDLY IGBO".....My parents always tell me dat am igbo...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Anwulisomto: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Talentprince:
Am ikwerre nd i am
PROUDLY IGBO".....My parents always tell me dat am igbo...

Be lying to yourself
We real igbos only need you for
Your resources

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Anwulisomto: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
lyricalpontiff:
I am Ikwerre and this is the daftest article I have read all year long. Obio/Akpo LGA is richer and bigger than Ebonyi state. Ikwerres have similarities in names and language but our culture is different from that of the Igbos even our traditions and identity. We have different history, we mixed up with the igbos due to trade. Our real identity is "iwuruoha". It's the white man that caused most of this things.
They made aba the capital of our region make most headquarters of business and corporation reside there and made an igbo man mayor of Portharcourt. That's why almost all the streets in Diobu are igbo names. I have personally discussed with Sir Elechi Amadi and he told me a lot including why we supported Nigeria. I'm from Ogbakiri and we have no trace of origin from igbos. We can bear the same names or even speak the same language but we have our different traditions and identity.
Please don't kill yourself over this, Ikwerres will never want to associate themselves with igbos, we have this superior feeling that we better than the igbos, hence the laziness in our people. Bye

I feel like kissing you kiss
For saying the truth..

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
lyricalpontiff:
[s]I am Ikwerre and this is the daftest article I have read all year long. Obio/Akpo LGA is richer and bigger than Ebonyi state. Ikwerres have similarities in names and language but our culture is different from that of the Igbos even our traditions and identity. We have different history, we mixed up with the igbos due to trade. Our real identity is "iwuruoha". It's the white man that caused most of this things.
Please don't kill yourself over this, Ikwerres will never want to associate themselves with igbos,[/s] we have this superior feeling that we better than the igbos, hence the laziness in our people. Bye
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I was okay with the thrash you wrote until that statement in bold. Horseshittt!!! Superior my foot!!!

15 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
lyricalpontiff:
we have this superior feeling that we better than the igbos, hence the laziness in our people. Bye
hahahahahaha. Superior feeling? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Someone should hold me before i run naked, laughing due to these deluded ikwerre comedian.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by sexybrooke: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Anwulisomto:
Ikwerres are not Igbo
Our shame is too much
One Nigeria.
I heard the yoruba nation is divided into two the yoruba muslim and yoruba Christians....the muslims are intimidating the Christians what are you doing about it

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits / EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him / Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.