Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS (47161 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Ikeg48: 1:24am On Jun 11, 2016
Bigmillz:
guy abeg go fight hausa pipo way dey kill una up nd down.

And you go fight ijaws wey no kill una up and down

Swerve!!

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 11, 2016
God bless hournhim and ikeg48, am proud of u guy. am so fucking tired of all dis igbo wanna be ikerrews.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 11, 2016
Ikeg48:

And you go fight ijaws wey no kill una up and down

Swerve!!
u ar telling me to go fight my pipo. See hw u reason as an Igbo man. No wonder you pipo are the houseboys of Nigeria. Okoko

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 11, 2016
honourhim:

I'm sure that by the grace of God you are not a match for me Financially, academically and in other spheres of life. Biko stop your useless Ikwerre noise. What you people know how to do is to behave like criminals during burials. You celebrate burials instead of achievements and excellence. What achievement do u people even have to celebrate apart from burials.
hahaha after I finished reading this I just busted into a big laugh. You financially you are jst an imp to me, and talk about how we bury our, we bury our people with respect and makes you Igbo jealous. Some few most back I went to mbano in imo state for traditional marriage all you cooked there was just pure nonsense. All the Igbo states I have been to one thing I they are gat well is hunger and malnutrition. No wonder you people leave your state's empty just to come and live your dreams in ph

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Silentmind(m): 2:11am On Jun 11, 2016
honourhim:

Is it not a shame that your youths are bunch of never - do - well that's why the companies in your land are dominated by Igbo, yoruba, hausa, Edo , Delta and people of other parts Of Rivers State. How many Ikwerre people are working in those offices? Check the shops in PH how many are owned by your people.? All that your useless youths know how to do is to lazy about and be blocking the gates of companies and snatching money from them to go and waste. Kalabari people are much better than you people. PH is your land but people of other tribes are making meaninful living out of it while you people are lazying about. I prefer to regard Ndoki people as my brothers than irrelevant Ikwerre people.

Tone it down man!

You might not know the damage you are causing.

Just tone it down
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 11, 2016
Ikeg48:

Exactly the same thing ikwerres are known for. Plus cultists, political assisnation, arm robbers and militants. That's actually the only thing about Ikwerre. You people are dullards. Idk why SE still pay mind to una. You've done nothing good.

In anioma, you have the rich and the poor. We have leaders, businessmen, etc. SE na the same thing. While for ikwerre, you have Nothing. Other than politicians, which most are rhugs, the ikwerre don't have any that's worth anything. Infact, even the only politician you have that's something outside of river state is the biggest looters known to men and labeled as a saboteur. I agree with ikwerre that igbo and ikwerre have Nothing in common. Idk why SE still pay mind to a group that's both dullards and worthless. Like wtf would ikwerre bring to the table beside oil? Is it not the same oil Ndoki has in abundance. Plus Egbema, shit even Aguleri just added one too. Outside oil, what else. Your land is not fertile..fucking Ebonyi, Abia And Anioma has more fertile land than una. Your mind is not businesslike...fucking Anambra, ebonyi and Anioma has more than una. Your not technology savvy...fucking Abia, Ndoki, Egbema and Anioma are better than you. You people are worthless so I seriously cannot for the life of me understand why SE continues to brotherly love useless people. Only God knows.

If it's up to me, I'll kick ikwerres out of every igbo group. Beat the living shit out of any that claim igbo. Slap any Igbo that marries ikwerre and force una to start creating your ikwerre language instead of using ours. God, I wish one day to be an Igbo leaders cause lord knows there's alot of shit I'll do.
clap for yourself! Pls note we don't speak Igbo. We speak Ikwerre language. Sorry to fall your hand our women don't marry Igbo guys, they no like suffer and lastly tell all this shumck of Igbo ingrates here in pH to leave before we start killing them like the hausas do. I have never seen any tribe like yours nobody likes the Igbos. The Yorubas don't, the hausas don't, we the ikwerres don't. You people should just go to hell please and do us a favour

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2016
Nawa'o! @ OP, You've finally achieved your aim.... stirring bad blood among brothers.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Silentmind:

Tone it down man!

Just tone it down

That guy you quoted is a jack without brain.... They come online and spew trash without thinking. Its bad.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Bigmillz:
clap for yourself! Pls note we don't speak Igbo. We speak Ikwerre language. Sorry to fall your hand our women don't marry Igbo guys, they no like suffer and lastly tell all this shumck of Igbo ingrates here in pH to leave before we start killing them like the hausas do. I have never seen any tribe like yours nobody likes the Igbos. The Yorubas don't, the hausas don't, we the ikwerres don't. You people should just go to hell please and do us a favour

@ bold, will you really kill an Igbo man if given the chance?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2016
blues20:

@ bold, will you really kill an Igbo man if given the chance?
truly No.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Bigmillz:
truly No.

Hmmm... Thank God. I was already getting very sad...
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by papaejima1: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2016
lyricalpontiff:
I am Ikwerre and this is the daftest article I have read all year long. Obio/Akpo LGA is richer and bigger than Ebonyi state. Ikwerres have similarities in names and language but our culture is different from that of the Igbos even our traditions and identity. We have different history, we mixed up with the igbos due to trade. Our real identity is "iwuruoha". It's the white man that caused most of this things.
They made aba the capital of our region make most headquarters of business and corporation reside there and made an igbo man mayor of Portharcourt. That's why almost all the streets in Diobu are igbo names. I have personally discussed with Sir Elechi Amadi and he told me a lot including why we supported Nigeria. I'm from Ogbakiri and we have no trace of origin from igbos. We can bear the same names or even speak the same language but we have our different traditions and identity.
Please don't kill yourself over this, Ikwerres will never want to associate themselves with igbos, we have this superior feeling that we better than the igbos, hence the laziness in our people. Bye
grin grin grin
Please interpret the bolded bro ("iwuruoha" ). Tell us the meaning in Ikwerre and Igbo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Bigmillz:
hahaha after I finished reading this I just busted into a big laugh. You financially you are jst an imp to me, and talk about how we bury our, we bury our people with respect and makes you Igbo jealous. Some few most back I went to mbano in imo state for traditional marriage all you cooked there was just pure nonsense. All the Igbo states I have been to one thing I they are gat well is hunger and malnutrition. No wonder you people leave your state's empty just to come and live your dreams in ph
You are just displaying your foolishness and thereby showing how useless your people are. We are talking facts here and not how your Ikwerre long-throat carried you to Mbano and you became disappointed when you saw that we dont engage in wasteful spending like you people. Ikwerre man will sell all his fathers land and waste it in food and drink in burying him. At the end of the day the man is buried inside his room because you ve sold the land. This is what you call achievement. SHAME on Ikwerre.
I gave u some illustrious Igbo sons and their achievements, kindly name Ikwerre people that match them or you bury your face in SHAME.
Do you even understand what an achievement in life means? From your submissions here what you call achievement is food and drinks. No wonder you snatch money from companies to go and waste on drinks and women. Shame on Ikwerre.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Silentmind:

Tone it down man!

Just tone it down

I am not causing any damage. Anybody here who knows PH very well will tell that what i ve written about Ikwerre people are true. I ve not made up any false info here about them . Ask a kalabari man or other ethnic group in pH they will tell you that what i ve written about Ikwerre is right. I dont hate them, what i hate is when they want to pose as if they are important to us. I have more dirty facts to reveal about them but let me cool down until they provoke me to do so.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigmillz:

Your dull brain does not tell you that yoruba and Hausa sees you as igbo and hate you as well because you bear igbo names. Moreover when your people commit crime people will say its igbo because you bear igbo names.
And come to think of it, has your so called Yoruba and Hausa hatred for us stopped us from achieving greater heights in life? Ok, you that Yoruba and Hausa loves, how much have your people achieved in life? Be deceiving yourself with Yoruba and Hausa love while they keep dominating companies in your land and you remain a routine beggar at the gate of these companies.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
blues20:
Nawa'o! @ OP, You've finally achieved your aim.... stirring bad blood among brothers.
Our brothers are in Anioma, in Asaba, In Ndoki, In Etche etc. Leave Ikwerre biko.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
honourhim:

Your dull brain does not tell you that yoruba and Hausa sees you as igbo and hate you as well because you bear igbo names. Moreover when your people commit crime people will say its igbo because you bear igbo names.
And come to think of it, has your so called Yoruba and Hausa hatred for us stopped us from achieving greater heights in life? Ok, you that Yoruba and Hausa loves, how much have your people achieved in life? Be deceiving yourself with Yoruba and Hausa love while they keep dominating companies in your land and you remain a routine beggar at the gate of these companies.
sharp brain! Is owuburuoke, Diwe, worlu, wolu are dey Igbo names? See how u hav showed the dumbness

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigmillz:
clap for yourself! Pls note we don't speak Igbo. We speak Ikwerre language. Sorry to fall your hand our women don't marry Igbo guys, they no like suffer and lastly tell all this shumck of Igbo ingrates here in pH to leave before we start killing them like the hausas do. I have never seen any tribe like yours nobody likes the Igbos. The Yorubas don't, the hausas don't, we the ikwerres don't. You people should just go to hell please do us a favour

Bia wodi @bolded,Don't ever insinuate this rubbish EVER in your life again.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Realman87 is Ikwerre Igbo or not?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigmillz:
insensitive talk frm an insensitive person. Yes all those shops in pH are filled with igbo cuz an Ikwerre person wouldn't such job. We too big for dat. I come from rumuorlumeni Google it my community here has almost close 15 companies. There is less numbers of Igbo working in them cuz my people don't like you guys. It's better to get that job to a Yoruba or hausa person than an Igbo person. The world just know it Igbos are meant to suffer that's what you people are destined to be
am from rumuolumeni too the companies are more than 15. Wene badu meka o
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
All this Igbo dudes listing achievements, how can u compare the joint achievement of the entire south east of 5 states to just one tribe(ikwerre) of 4 L.G.A's even at that the ikwerres have made major breakthroughs and feats in various human endeavors so look for something else to say not achievement or better still compare with the Hausa's

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
am from rumuolumeni too the companies are more than 15. Wene badu meka o
chukeike gozi wene.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
All this Igbo dudes listing achievements, how can u compare the joint achievement of the entire south east of 5 states to just one tribe(ikwerre) of 4 L.G.A's even at that the ikwerres have made major breakthroughs and feats in various human endeavors so look for something else to say not achievement or better still compare with the Hausa's
Nnewi alone is more respected and will flog the whole of ikwerre in both money, development, achievements etc.
Comparing you "rags" to the whole Igbo race is a big insult, I have been to ur backward ikwerre villages and I thank God that I am Not from those Damned places.
Abiriba the small london will be like europe to ur backward villages.
I am not hating, there is nothing to hate in you people.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nnewi alone is more respected and will flog the whole of ikwerre in both money, development, achievements etc.
Comparing you "rags" to the whole Igbo race is a big insult, I have been to ur backward ikwerre villages and I thank God that I am Not from those Damned places.

Preach on sister, preach on.

Ikwerres are delusional lots. That Nnewi example is a master stroke, a bomb. grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigmillz:
Sorry to fall your hand our women don't marry Igbo guys,
I don't see Igbo guys after Ikwerre girls, many of them are unmarried and staying in their father's house with their out of wedlock children. SORRY.
There is nothing attractive about you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:

Shut up. Who is talking about SE here? We are talking about Igbo.

Ikeg48 that handed it hard to you delusional lots is not from SE, he is an Igbo from Delta state.

What is there to compare Ndiigbo with Hausa's? Are you alright at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igboid:

Preach on sister, preach on.

Ikwerres are delusional lots. That Nnewi example is a master stroke, a bomb. grin
you know that in pschology, an inferior being use insults and false sense of importance to mask his worthlessness.
Thats the ikwerres for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:

In your mind you've typed something intimidating, do I need to remind you that the city of port Harcourt is ikwerre soil can you compare nnewi to port Harcourt in terms of development?,is nnewi more respected than PH? You calling people rags hand never touch you before.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I don't see Igbo guys after Ikwerre girls, many of them are unmarried and staying in their father's house with their out of wedlock children. SORRY.
There is nothing attractive about you people.

Spot on. I visited their Iwuhurohna otuntun facebook page days ago, and they were lamenting about how their people have refused to marry their girls but are instead marrying Igbo girls.

The amount of hatred those peeps have for Ndiigbo had no part 2 , I was amazed at the kind of things I was seeing there. From now onwards, I had decided to return their hatred back to them 4 folds.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igboid:

Shut up. Who is talking about SE here? We are talking about Igbo.

Ikeg48 that handed it hard to you delusional lots is not from SE, he is an Igbo from Delta state.

What is there to compare Ndiigbo with Hausa's? Are you alright at all.
don't tell me you are already scared of the Hausa comparison. Is SE no longer Igbo? okay lemme rephrase: it's foolhardy to compare the achievement of the Igbo's in SE and other regions where they claim to have indigenes in to just one tribe. pls don't quote me again if you can't wrap this around your brains, don't have time to lecture your dummy head.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
In your mind you've typed something intimidating, do I need to remind you that the city of port Harcourt is ikwerre soil can you compare nnewi to port Harcourt in terms of development?,is nnewi more respected than PH? You calling people rags hand never touch you before.

Which PH are you talking about? Don't let the Ijaws of PHLGA catch you. If you are talking about those Rumu slums in Obio/ akpor LGA with dilapidated "public yards", then you are joking.

Your Obio Akpor LGA has nothing on Owerri, let's not even talk about Enugu, that will be taking it too far.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
so PH is what is giving you "rags" a false sense of importance..
And whats so spectacular in PH? the heavy traffic, shanties and open yards, floody, unorganised sodom and gomorrah capital of Nigeria.
Sorry, I will rather pick Enugu city.
And btw, we are not discussing cities but Rural towns and their Achievements.
I repeat ikwerre communities are backward and diabolic, and Nnewi alone will flog you people in money, development and achievement.
Shoe get size abeg.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) / What Is Atiku Abubakar's Highest Educational Qualification? / Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.