Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD (26061 Views)

Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG / Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by rozayx5(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2016
ichito:
ur a Yahoo boy

hmm.

and i guess your an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by jude90(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2016
stupid people but if its ipob protesters u will kill them all.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2016
SegunAdewole:
Are the libyan herdsmen part of ECOWAS agreement?

Libya and Mauritius are not even in West Africa cry cry cry
When these people go get sense
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by adoyi81: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
one thing is missing in the treaty, the freedom to graze in the presidential Villa

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by ozoemenaca: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2016
Imagine such a stupid comment from Ogbeh. He should then invite other extremist from West Africa to come and graze their cow in Nigeria because Nigeria signed ECOWAS treaty Rubbish. So the treaty is more than the human life this people are wasting. Mind you if you the FG refuse to address this issue of Fulani Herdsmen we would be forced to address it in our own way.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by klimson: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2016
And you love the herdsmen more than your citizens. I never knew that the military could respond with such proptness if not on the Enugu issue. Arresting farmers whose source of livelihood are destroyed by those you claim are non-Nigerians. Lieing as always from the beginning. The Avengers are your nemesis. Niger Delta Oil belongs to Sokoto. But Fulani cows belong to Fulani. And I must donate my land for grazing and forfeit my crops to feed Aboki cows fat. But when I go to Katsina, I pay every dime for their facility I use, including lands for my business. But mine should be carved out as a grazing reserve for special citizens, who pay no tax.

Let the bombing continue until we all realize that it is either we own this country equally, or we go our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by orunto27: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2016
This Minister is sick and stubborn.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by mrmachine: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:
You mean a government will sit back and watch her citizens being slaughtered everyday by migrants, because of one silly right? Does this right also says these people are to kill and maimed host citizens? Oh goodness! Do we even have a government in this country? Indeed, this is bound to happen when those at the helm of affairs are all idiots!

This is stupidity of the highest level. I pity Audu, sebi you are from Benue or Kogi. U no see how the so called grazers are killing you and your family in those areas. Those arrested so far are Nigerian Fulani. And you sit down defending nonsense. Wait FG would give your father only farmland to them as grazing route.
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by bakila: 2:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Eluwilussit:
Bakila, i hope you are seeing what bubu and Apc are turning Nigeria into? This is what I was saying all along. Poor Nigerians.
Eluwilussit, without Bubu it would have been worst. Nigeria has had that problem before now. The issue in the east and it's political undertone is well known.
Bubu is better than that choice you have in mind.
How is your family doing?
Re: Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD by Eluwilussit(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
bakila:

Eluwilussit, without Bubu it would have been worst. Nigeria has had that problem before now. The issue in the east and it's political undertone is well known.
Bubu is better than that choice you have in mind.
How is your family doing?

We are fine bro. How are you guys? Hope all is well with you, and you are able to enjoy the change. grin

Well, I don't know how you are able to rope in the east and it's political undertone in this topic. Isn't it about herdsmen, bubu and Apc? grin

Well, things were definitely better under Jonathan, going from the way they are at the moment. All the same, I can't in all honesty say that it would have been better if Jonathan was still there. We have no way of knowing for sure. Having said that, I will assume that it is about time we leave Jonathan out of most of our national discuss. He failed and that's why he was replaced with bubu.

So far, this government is still grappling with every single decision or policy that it has made. They talk before thinking. None of the campaign promises is met yet. Chibok girls are still missing. Naira is free falling. Jobs are not created, instead people are losing jobs.

This government implemented the treasury single account which mopped up excess cash and locked it up with the CBN or so. Dollar was made scarce on purpose. Businesses and individuals can't carry on with their responsibilities as a result. The economy suffers because of this.

I don't wanna bore you with my thesis, as you like to call it. Every action we take in life is judged by the end result. Life is all about results. That's why you get report cards at the end of school. grin. If we go by the results of the actions taken so far, will you in all honesty say that this government has done well?

Anyway, it is time we moved on to the next level. What's the best way to link up?

My regards to your family. Hope you are having a great weekend. Remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag / Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday / Nigeria's Economy In The Last 15 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.