Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know (9301 Views)

Blast From The Past... / See Why Nepa Has Not Disconnected Their Light For Several Years Now(photo) / Inca Girl, Frozen For 500 Years, Now ALIVE @ Www.mypallys.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by vicky85(f): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2006
i love Ramsey Noah Junior for the past 5 years now,but i learnt hes married what can i do to let him know that i love him.hes far from where i am but i learnt that he lives in lagos. cheesy
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by vicky85(f): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2006
am serious
am so serious
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by niyyie(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2006
Tell me you are kidding. grin
You cannot love someone you have never met or known. What you feel is called infatuation.

Wake up, get real and live your live.

Love people around you and stop fantasizing about a married man.
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by naijacutee(f): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2006
If his wife catches you,
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by cutieexx(f): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2007
@ vicky85,

oh girl, i no go say i doubt ur love 4 d guy undecided but shey bi, u no say na married man! traffic jam, u no fit kommot oh! forget him fast, pls! B4 u sick urself wit lust! tongue shocked
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by angelchi(f): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2007
my dear, wake up. cheesy
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by OmoEko1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2007
angelchi:

my dear, wake up. cheesy
ABI O, THE GUY DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU EVEN EXIT, LOL LOL LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by cutieexx(f): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2007
u mean o!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by OmoEko1(f): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2007
@CUTIEE_XX

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy, IT'S THE TRUTH, ABI U WANT ME TO DECEIVE HER
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by cutieexx(f): 2:11am On Feb 11, 2007
4 which country da wan go happen? angry cheesy abeg continue dey tell am but @least undecided a little less harsh. it's probarbly jus a crush or something wink wink
poor girl. still swinging in puberty moodswings or something undecided
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by trendy(f): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2007
The thing to do is get lost, yes he is married, and he lives close to me in Lagos
with two beautiful children, Dont go about thinking u can have him angry
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by izzau(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2007
vicky85:

i love Ramsey Noah Junior for the past 5 years now,but i learnt hes married what can i do to let him know that i love him.hes far from where i am but i learnt that he lives in lagos. cheesy
common cant u hear ur sorry self u wat dey call an obessesed fan , so u posting this on nairaland wat should we do ? pray 4 u or help u get a date ,u are probably d 10millionth gal dat feel dis way so i advise u go f :ok urself
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by izzau(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2007
in short why not just pack to lagos ?
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by minute(f): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2007
lol.ngbo?wld u like to relocate to lagos?
tis is what i call obscene obsession.lol.
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by OmoEko1(f): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2007
minute:

lol.ngbo?would u like to relocate to lagos?
tis is what i call obscene obsession.lol.
it's more than obsession rolloing eyes
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by fainguy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2007
Oh girl, i would advise you to love me instead of Ramsey. I look so much like him. When you see me, you would think we're related.
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by agnesoseka: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2007
go to nollywood n let him know grin
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by trendy(f): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2007
Lol, i will be willing to show her his gate, lol,
i can carry her bag for her,
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by cutieexx(f): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2007
@ FAINGUY,

why u go dey lie like that 4 di girl now, u no put your photo make we see u shocked, how she go kon fancy u then, and foget ramsey? grin grin grin
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by fainguy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2007
@ cutiee_xx

I look like ramsey 4 real. No be lie. I don dey try upload my pic but e no gree. Make she just believe. You know, blessed is he who believes without seeing. Abi no be so?
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by cutieexx(f): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2007
u make me laugh no be small grin grin grin ofcourse na so e be now, believing without seeing cheesy
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by fainguy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2007
Ehen! Thanks a lot girl. U be soji babe! So, tell am make she know what's up. I still dey.
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by cutieexx(f): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2007
oh gal, cheesy FAINGUY dey! u want am? grin grin he'a avail if u know wat i mean
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by bmo: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2007
undecidedramsey noah is married.
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by olabosun(m): 1:22am On Apr 27, 2007
i surprise o !u neva c person 1 on 1 ,u say u lov am abi !.i can give u his number bt -u ar on ur own oooo.wen he mak gud use of u nd drod u off ,u go happy say star don Bleep u.bt if him wife catch u ehn,she go pcc u lik meat.1c again ,na only u o
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by jesusfreak(f): 2:54pm On May 01, 2007
well lets see,

i think ive got the solution to ur problem: u'b better get a pen cos this is the real deal cool

1. move to lagos, to solve the issue of logistics wink

2. watch a lot of hs movies, to give u an idea of ur love's likes & dislikes

3. and girl, u'd better get a gun cos his wife might be a hard nut to crack

4. hope ure a lovey dovey cos that'll catch ramsey's attention, any day

5. wen u eventually see RAMSEY, pleaseeeeeeeeee dont just stare like i think u might all love struck and speechless. here's what u shld do,

a. fake a british accent
b. pretend to hit ur toe on a stone (trust me this will get him running)
c. laugh tru ur nose

6. finally girlfriend, i hope ure shorter than RAMSEY cos he's too cute to be looking dwarf grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WAKE UP WOMAN AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SHORT BROV IS MARRIED. WHAT PART OF THAT DONT U GET HUH?

AND NO, I AINT HIS WIFE neither am i in love with him hell no!
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by efuah(f): 9:05am On May 03, 2007
heish! poor girl, this sounds like day dreaming and kind of shame. sorry o dnt be offended
but he who loves u is the one that will throw the truth to ur face. This is like a fish in love with a bird.
Total infatuation and u think it is love, wake up dear and pray to God to bring u out of that fantassy.

get on with ur normal life and forget abt this picture love
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by Echidime(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2007
Do you want to just have a QUIKY with him or for ever? I can help you, he married my former girl friends friend, we are now like family friends, I have access to their house anytime I visit Naija, so what is your problem.

Do you want to give him a child out of his matrimonial home? or just to suck him and drink emmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin I reserve my comment
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by Aduks(f): 4:05pm On May 04, 2007
Vicky, it is natural for all to have a favourite amongst the stars, but thinking of marrying Ramsey Noah Jnr is too much. what if he sees you and he doesn't like you? what if you are not his type of girl? I hope u understand what i mean.
Try as much as possible to sweep his tot off ur mind ok? start praying to God to send ur dream man to u ( Ur man could even be more handsome and richer than Ramsey, It is Possible! )

Gd luck
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by sheedy407(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2007
Na dis kind pple FAZE dedicate Kolamental to.Imagine,man wen don marry,u still dey love am.i think say na only film e dey appen,wel i wish u save journey as u search 4 him.407
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by Lexyhearts(f): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2007
just thank god that he is married and that saves you in datin a man with a fat face grin grin grin grin grin grin unless you will take his face to a gym.and that won't be well w u gal so cheer up and get urself a nice guy kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know by Palbony: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2007
Meah!jst hear urself u sound lyk a cheap slot.he's married 4 cryn out loud.jst chck ma pix u'l realize palbony is fyner than that yellow hairy human  monkey.am doin u a favour ok!

(1) (2) (Reply)

From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? / Jonathan Under Pressure To Order Tinubu’s Arrest - The Nation Newspapers. / Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.