Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (62171 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by iamVirus(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2016

Usman Shagari took to Instagram to warn two young women who have been going around telling people that he is their boyfriends.He wrote:

"It has been brought to my attention that a certain @jessica___cole and her friend 'Sarah' whose Instagram has not been disclosed to me have been going around telling people I am dating them. She has on numerous occasion lied that she is my girlfriend and I came to Abuja in February to see her when I was in fact still in London at the time.

And the lady replied him...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGcBDsgDzN5/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by iamVirus(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ok let's not jump into conclusions here guys..

He failed to give proof so I wouldn't just start sayin stuffs like girls are desperate, bla bla bla..

He should have given proof

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by SAMBATLAN(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Femich18(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mtchew...how that one come take concern us...Give us better tori for FP biko

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by rozayx5(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
hoes evrywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by johnstar(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Gals and moni ehn choi na wao, na so dm dey fams jare no mind em, f**k d gals jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
He is lying, I can sense it. angry
My guess is that he had a sexual escapades with these girls.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by agarawu23(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Shameless ladies.
See una life
As na wan marry fine boyangry

13 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Zico5(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ladies and their desperados. The guy also got ball o, why don't u play along and get to know how things will work out? If truly u are a man, pls behave like one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by tolexy007(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by blazetitov: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fine boy feeling funky. Na him dey reign.

Those gals are not loyal. Smh for some girls.

3 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by ruffcoin99(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
This doesn't worth front page at all, i'm sick and tired of this nonsense mods push to fp, i will barn this mods by myself.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
undecided

2 Shares

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by myners007: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
THIS SHOULD SOUND AS A WARNING TO GIRLS WHO DONT VALUE THEMSELVES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by akraym(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Tissue
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by naniawini(f): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
D guy sef na FOOL. Must he bring it on social media? Una get time sef angry

*modified* wu does he tink he is? Obama son Gerraaahhhia mehn

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by AmAlbert(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Omo, dey dude make sense sha

5 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
smh

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by White007(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
And what da fûck are we suppose to do with this shît ?

Mtcheeew!!!

Next pls!!!

14 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hahahahaha
So even the sisters get thirsty too

15 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by mrvitalis(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
I think the guy is just looking for attention
A lot of girls do same to me and I don't even confront them

Nigga that's a complement jor

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Icecomrade: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2016

Na today girls done dey form say guy be their boyfriend or guys lying about dating a girl they ain't?
What's the big deal that this mo ron had to take to Instagram to talk thrash.

Another slowpoke decided to bring it to nairaland and a senseless moderator bringing it to front page for us to do what with it.

The stupid guy is just a pathetic attention seeker

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Kelliebright(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
WTF is Sarah n Jessica,,, wit Usman.....?

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Ezedon(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Women, anyway we cannot do without them
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Donald3d(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
the guy is hot !!!, why wont they die for him

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by lepasharon(f): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Who him epp?

2 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by lifezone247(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
mrvitalis:
I think the guy is just looking for attention
A lot of girls do same to me and I don't even confront them
Nigga that's a complement jor
blame it on the mods that brought this poo to fp
Femich18:
Mtchew...how that one come take concern us...Give us better tori for FP biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Dandeson1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
I don't get....why is this on FP? How do their claims affect his life? Will it stop him from getting a job? Unless he's a part-time gigolo, I don't see how a couple of girls claiming to be some dude's babes really dents his image.

Nigga should stop feeling himself abeg, all these yellow boys that can behave like children sef. Who wants paw paw when cocoa will always be the best?

44 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Kherry: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.