Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help (812 Views)

Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu / Support My Jumia Super Startup Pitch To Enable Me Win Capital For My Business / Entrepreneurs: Tips On How To Deliver A Pitch Investors Can't Turn Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Raylight2(m): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, please I am facing a challenge on how to pitch to an investor. I want a clue or a sample on how to go about writing it for a Paint Manufacturing Industry precisely.

I really will appreciate your contribution(s).

Kindest Regards,
Raylight
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Teach you on Nairaland??..
You are not yet serious Sha...
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Raylight2(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Teach you on Nairaland??..
You are not yet serious Sha...
smile.... just because you think it's not possible sha
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Raylight2:
smile.... just because you think it's not possible sha
Teaching you how to pitch a product on Nland is not just possible
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Raylight2(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Teaching you how to pitch a product on Nland is not just possible
OK. thanks for letting me know that. however, anyone that can give me a clue, should please do. Thanks
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by aloeman15(m): 12:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Before your pitch, do you have a business plan? Growth forecast? Market and feasibility research? Working prototype or product samples?
These are the documents you will present at your pitch- the actual pitch is just a glorified summary of all these details with some 'wow' factor.
As the guy said, you can't be taught on nairaland.
I suggest you watch- dragon's den (the bbc original series), or shark tank (of the usa)- on youtube.
Raylight2:
Dear Nairalanders, please I am facing a challenge on how to pitch to an investor. I want a clue or a sample on how to go about writing it for a Paint Manufacturing Industry precisely.

I really will appreciate your contribution(s).

Kindest Regards,
Raylight
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Raylight2(m): 3:56am On Jun 10, 2016
aloeman15:
Before your pitch, do you have a business plan? Growth forecast? Market and feasibility research? Working prototype or product samples?
These are the documents you will present at your pitch- the actual pitch is just a glorified summary of all these details with some 'wow' factor.
As the guy said, you can't be taught on nairaland.
I suggest you watch- dragon's den (the bbc original series), or shark tank (of the usa)- on youtube.
wow ....OK and thanks so much. I'll
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Raylight2(m): 4:53am On Jun 22, 2016
I wrote the pitch consulting nothing . see the result below.

You are hereby invited to the Aso Villa Demo Day, The Pitch-Lagos at The Landmark Event Center. Water Corporation, Victoria Island this thursday, the 23rd of June, 2016. Kindly note that the event will start by 9.00am. Consequently, we expect attendees to be seated by 8.30am.
that's just tomorrow and am in Delta State. can't make it down there *sad*
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 22, 2016
A pitch is just a list of statements on what you plan to achieve, how you plan to achieve it and why it's in the best interest of the investor to give you his money. Put yourself in the shoes of the investor, what would you like to hear if you were to invest your money? Write those thngs down; they're your pitch.

This article might help: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/pitch-your-idea/
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Raylight2(m): 5:04am On Jun 22, 2016
delivite:
A pitch is just a list of statements on what you plan to achieve, how you plan to achieve it and why it's in the best interest of the investor to give you his money. Put yourself in the shoes of the investor, what would you like to hear if you were to invest your money? Write those thngs down; they're your pitch.

Thanks .. expected such earlier but I got trash instead. I appreciate Bro.
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Raylight2:

Thanks .. expected such earlier but I got trash instead. I appreciate Bro.

My pleasure. U always get trash on NL. I learned the hard way. Count it all joy...lol...

Lemme know how it goes. Good luck
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Raylight2(m): 5:19am On Jun 22, 2016
delivite:

My pleasure. U always get trash on NL. I learned the hard way. Count it all joy...lol...

Lemme know how it goes. Good luck

alright Bro. thanks
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Raylight2:

alright Bro. thanks

Read this article. I hope it helps you... http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/pitch-your-idea/
Re: How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Raylight2:
I wrote the pitch consulting nothing . see the result below.

You are hereby invited to the Aso Villa Demo Day, The Pitch-Lagos at The Landmark Event Center. Water Corporation, Victoria Island this thursday, the 23rd of June, 2016. Kindly note that the event will start by 9.00am. Consequently, we expect attendees to be seated by 8.30am.
that's just tomorrow and am in Delta State. can't make it down there *sad*

What's the news?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called / This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business / Nigeria Inflation Jumps 17.1 Percent In July - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.