Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

How To Get Admission To Medical School In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Admission To Medical School In Germany (1286 Views)

C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Admission To Medical School In Germany by 9ja4live: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hello house I am a graduate of biological science ABU zaria. I want to further my career by doing MBBS in Germany.

Could someone assist with the requirements, process and financial responsibility.

Also how to go about security guard the admission in relatively cheap but good and reputable medical school.

Thanks in advance for your help
Re: How To Get Admission To Medical School In Germany by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
The first step to getting admission into Medical schools in Germany is to learn the German language.

99% of their universities offer medicine as a German language taught course. You must be able to speak German at @least Level B2, afterwhich you will apply to the school with your credentials. The universities are tuition-free, except for some semester dues which are less than 500 euros.

Another thing you must put in place is the availability of €8,050, with which you'll be required to open a blocked account in Germany before you get your student visa.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask. Good luck! wink
Re: How To Get Admission To Medical School In Germany by debris: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
blackberlin:
The first step to getting admission into Medical schools in Germany is to learn the German language.

99% of their universities offer medicine as a German language taught course. You must be able to speak German at @least Level B2, afterwhich you will apply to the school with your credentials. The universities are tuition-free, except for some semester dues which are less than 500 euros.

Another thing you must put in place is the availability of €8,050, with which you'll be required to open a blocked account in Germany before you get your student visa.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask. Good luck! wink

How's the pay like as a pharmacist in Germany
Re: How To Get Admission To Medical School In Germany by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
debris:

How's the pay like as a pharmacist in Germany

I wouldn't know, but I guess all medical fields earn pretty much well, pharmacy shouldn't be bad either. . . but before travelling pls do ur research well. . .
Re: How To Get Admission To Medical School In Germany by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Do you have any idea about medical school in Austria
Re: How To Get Admission To Medical School In Germany by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Freshemzy:
Do you have any idea about medical school in Austria

Similar process, both Germany and Austria speak German (Deutsch). Before applying to any school in Austria, be sure to contact the international students' office to get the exact requirements.

(1) (Reply)

From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas / 11 Most Amazing And Mysterious Forests In The World. / 12 Places With The Bluest Water In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.