Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display (35882 Views)

Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by mmsen: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
truthalways:
@op, but women are permitted to display such attitudes abii undecided

Why the double standards

Do remember that a man is a human like you

What is good for the gander is good for the goose

What a woman can do, a man can do too grin

Shebi una want equality... This is where equality starts from tongue

Girls like this do not want 'equality', they want preferential treatment.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by ReabridCharles(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
We are all humans, Unpredictable, enigma. Sometimes we surprise ourselves. We don't believe what we can do.

Everyman at one point or another may do or may have done one of de listed tinz der.

Anger can reck ur appetite. So why call it childish. I hate faking emotions with ma partner. You get me angry, I vex, I no eat. We all vex go sleep.

I don't care what you said der about that. I disagree with hitting a woman. Any man who does that is a wild animal and needs taming.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Aniwhyte(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Flashh:

Still looking for the sense in the nonsense this girl just ranted.

[img]http://research.agency/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/boy-with-magnifying-glass-29eyjol1.jpg[/img]
Gbammmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Taryur3(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pavore9:

You have no idea what is going in many homes.
Lols...for real?hahaha....so some husband still dey reject meals from thier wife in this Buhari govnmnt.o ga o
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by sweetcocoa(f): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Don't eat na, I swear I will not beg any adult to eat a meal I used my energy and time to cook.

The day my cousin tried it, his wife just made sure the food did not remain there. He couldn't believe it, since that day, no be person tell am.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by labamo07(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
@op am not sure you are married or is that the way your husband treats you or too much of nollywood abi that's the way you grew up.............
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by vanhayor(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Op.... Dis is d silliest thing I've eva read

Lala..._ fall ma hand oooo....hw dis thrash go make fp
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by babyfaceafrica: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lies and hastly Generalizations is all I see
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by sweetcocoa(f): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
ReabridCharles:
We are all humans, Unpredictable, enigma. Sometimes we surprise ourselves. We don't believe what we can do.

Everyman at one point or another may do or may have done one of de listed tinz der.

Anger can reck ur appetite. So why call it childish. I hate faking emotions with ma partner. You get me angry, I vex, I no eat. We all vex go sleep.

I don't care what you said der about that. I disagree with hitting a woman. Any man who does that is a wild animal and needs taming.

Why should you go to bed angry if the issue can be resolved?

I can only understand refusing the food, if she's at fault but won't acknowledge it or you have settled but just no longer really hungry.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by melvine1: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
MUST Read - - - >>> We all spend a certain amount of money buying household items like toothpaste, hair cream, tea, coffee, body lotion, bathing soap and so on every month. We are loyal to these brands and get nothing for it.

WHAT IF - - - >>> We spend way less for better quality and quantity AND KEEP GETTING PAID CASH FOR IT. YES CASH!!!

Your Next Purchase Must Be your next Investment.
Commercialize your Loyalty
Change Your Brand and SHAKE Your BANK

HOW? - - - >>> Chat me up on WhatsApp - 08156287207 or BBM - 7A8B2D0F and let me "OPEN YOUR EYES" TO THE OPPURTUNITY
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by nonjebose(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
What about the wife who locks up her legs with chain and lock just to deprive the man after a little disagreement, even when she is earnestly praying for children is worse than a man refusing to eat
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by greggng: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pls don't generalise I am only guilty of only one. That is I don't eat my food when am angry
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by kaylivin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Flashh:

Still looking for the sense in the nonsense this girl ranted.

[img]http://research.agency/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/boy-with-magnifying-glass-29eyjol1.jpg[/img]
eya , sorry u can't find it , it takes sense to find sense ..
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
you see eh, the first and second to the last point are the not bad o. if i don't eat your food, it's an avenue for us to make up asap. I cannot keep eating your meals when i'm not happy, do you want to give me constipation?
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
greatgod2012:
1. A man who refuses to eat because there is a disagreement between him and his wife is not only childish, but also stupid, except if his money is not what is used to prepare the food. He can however be regarded as wise, if during the disagreement, the wife threatened to poison him.

Couples,
Let's all do unto ourselves what we want done unto us.

grin grin grin grin grin

so U want me to wait till she issue an official death sentence before I begin use my brain abi?

sometimes, Ladies need to be cautioned.

one of the easiest ways to caution them without raising a hand against Her is to turn down Her food.

It really hurts them. it ruins all their efforts to present an irresistible meal.

U can spice it up a little by: buying a stainless hot pot, get a decent meal from an eatery, pour the food into the hot pot, take it home & eat it in Her presence.

I assure U. She will kneel before U the next morning, begging for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Titilayooni:
Start acting all aggressive especially when their team loses or when a match spoils their bettting ticket.....*SMH*

STOP DATING GAMBLERS.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by ReabridCharles(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Why should you go to bed angry if the issue can be resolved?

I can only understand refusing the food, if she's at fault but won't acknowledge it or you have settled but just no longer really hungry.

We shouldn't just say words cos it's online not reality. We all have our ego even in the sweetest of relationships. The one person who can hurt you more is someone you're emotionally attached so. So it normal to have that distance when you feel hurt. That's the moment for your partner who hurt can exploit to apologise.

So you mean to tell me every quarrel ends in a day? Na na... not even with ur own partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
thatQuietgirl:
The one I hate most is for husbands to transfer aggression from outside to their homes

if U designed Urself to be an anger suppressing individual, then U won't have a problem with this.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by kaboninc(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Amicable24:
There are some silly things some men do that are rather too childish considering their position as the head of the family

•Not eating their meal because they had a quarrel with their wives.

•Not talking to their children because they did something bad that requires correction

•Transferring their anger from an outsider to the members of their family

•Beating their wives because they had a little quarrel

•Acting as if everything is cool when there is a visitor in the house

•Acting all nice with people outside but when he comes home he acts like a tiger...and when you tell people outside what he does they find it difficult to believe it

Feel free to add yours.. BTW, counter thread coming soon.. Make I wear live jacket dey wait
Rubbish
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Flashh: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
kaylivin:
eya , sorry u can't find it , it takes sense to find sense ..
A desideratum sissy. I shouldn't expect anything sensible from you at all.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by sweetcocoa(f): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
ReabridCharles:

We shouldn't just say words cos it's online not reality. We all have our ego even in the sweetest of relationships. The one person who can hurt you more is someone you're emotionally attached so. So it normal to have that distance when you feel hurt. That's the moment for your partner who hurt can exploit to apologise.

So you mean to tell me every quarrel ends in a day? Na na... not even with ur own partner
I understand that, we can take a little time to get back to normal but that doesn't mean that we can't be civil.

Refusing the food as a way to hurt your partner is very childish, that's what I mean.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by sbabimbola(f): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Amicable24:

A.... Acting as if everything is cool when there is a visitor in the house

B.... •Acting all nice with people outside but when he comes home he acts like a tiger...and when you tell people outside what he does they find it difficult to believe it.

A isn't bad but B?!

Only God can deliver those men....... B pisses me off pieces.

Not married men alone does these oooo!
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by sbabimbola(f): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
vanhayor:
Op.... Dis is d silliest thing I've eva read
Lala..._ fall ma hand oooo....hw dis thrash go make fp

He's still waiting for your post.......
just give it a funny headline.... LOL
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by oshaosha2014(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
So when you are educated you don't display irritating behaviour abi. Does education turn you to a robot. I am lost. Epp me.

Taryur3:
This doesn't happen again in this 21st century.cnt say about the uneducated husband though

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na wa O. Una carry hair dresser gossip come put for internet. What's all this BS?
ALL MEN behave like this. There is nothing new. Deal with it.

Internet was designed by serious men. The function is to convey important information among serious people. This topic is creating a virus on the world wide web. Please can some IT guy use something like Kapersky antivirus to scrub off this rubbish post.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
greatgod2012:
1. A man who refuses to eat because there is a disagreement between him and his wife is not only childish, but also stupid, except if his money is not what is used to prepare the food. He can however be regarded as wise, if during the disagreement, the wife threatened to poison him.

2.No sane man will keep malice with his own kids because he's corrected by his wife.

3. Totally childish, well, poo.happens.

4. A man who beats his wife is an animal. Simple.

5. This is cool. It's called wisdom.
There is no way there won't occasionally be disagreement between couples, but the wise ones do not let visitors know when visitors are around. It's actually childish to let visitors know that you and your spouse is quarrelling.

6. The man is a chameleon.

My own childishness is when a man sits in fronts of television all through the day. while the wife is doing almost 10 different things simultaneously and the man is still complaining of lateness of his meal. Also, when a woman insists that men should be responsible for all the financial obligations in the family and such woman is still complaining of the authority over her.

Couples,
Let's all do unto ourselves what we want done unto us.
Hello, please are you saying the wife should have authority over her husband if she's the bread winner?
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by ronald4lif(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Number one is nonsense. How can I eat her food when we're having issues and not in talking terms? You women always think preparing of a man's favourite meal will make him eat your food and forget the issue you may have incited. You go curse man finish come take food bribe am. Nonsense! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Taryur3(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
oshaosha2014:
So when you are educated you don't display irritating behaviour abi. Does education turn you to a robot. I am lost. Epp me.

Check the next door for epp...am not available bro...besides,hu U epp first?
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by greenify: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
All i can see here is frustrated married women. If u are tired of your husband attitude seek for a divorce and try another man.
Women can never be satisfied.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by LaurelP(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'd do that number 1 over and over again. I can't pretend to be happy when am not.
Call it childish I don't care.
Its much better than beating or making noise wit her.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by greenify: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
So u want me to eat d food of a wife that call me a fool? Advice your son if your daughter inlaw should slap your son.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Lifehack: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Watch how to apply for Npower programe for employment of 500,000 Nigerians

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.