Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 (46855 Views)

Job Vacancy At (BATN) British American Tobacco Nigeria / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Dadehmola: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2016
ibroh22:
What of Agricultural Engineering,,It's same with Mechanical engineering

Yeah, it's the same..

Same way Civil EƱgineering is also equivalent to Elect Elect undecided

8 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by PTNL: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Only 3 Mechanical Engineering graduates were employed in last year recruitment exercise and my friend was opportuned to be one of them. BAT pays like crazy and their welfare package is second to none.

Says who? Wait until you are employed first. Paying like crazy indeed, come and ask me after 9.5yrs without promotion b4 I resigned. Best of luck anyway.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by deaconbiggy(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=ibroh22 post=46439822]What of Agricultural Engineering,,It's same with Mechanical engineering [/quote

Brother, they are not same na.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by macaranta(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cool stuff
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by ibroh22(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
deaconbiggy:
[color=#006600]
It's the same brother,it's just that Agricultural Engineering have the problem of recognition in Nigeria,few people and organizations knows of its existence,that's the reason why you said it's not same,,even the areas of specialization of Agricultural Engineering is from all other major engineering courses,Civil Engineering in terms of structure and environment, power and machinery in terms of mechanical engineering, electrification in terms Electrical engineering, processing nd storage in terms of Food engineering etc but we are more closer to mechanical engineering than any other courses
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
How much crazy, some of this ppl can't even match Access Bank undecided
StubbornGoat:
Only 3 Mechanical Engineering graduates were employed in last year recruitment exercise and my friend was opportuned to be one of them. BAT pays like crazy and their welfare package is second to none.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by SlickM(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Please who has written the cognitive test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by deolutolu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Please, is your frnd in question a first class student or does he have a masters degree
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Impactever(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
PTNL:

Says who? Wait until you are employed first. Paying like crazy indeed, come and ask me after 9.5yrs without promotion b4 I resigned. Best of luck anyway.

dear sir , 9.5 years without promotion is a very painful experience , ......

pls do u have an idea of what they currently pay as monthly salary for university graduates at Entry level ?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Impactever(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:

Pls sir, do you have an idea of what they pay young university graduate at entry level?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by deolutolu(m): 3:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Please guys, am yet to receive a response after completing the culture questionnaire. Is that the end of the road?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GenerousLord: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2016
deolutolu:
Please guys, am yet to receive a response after completing the culture questionnaire. Is that the end of the road?
I got a response almost immediately. Though, I didn't apply for this global graduate position.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by ugwum007(m): 8:43am On Jun 11, 2016
deolutolu:

check if your network and email address is still in good condition.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by emekuzi: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Best answer to a very funny assertive question angry
Dadehmola:

Yeah, it's the same..

Same way Civil EƱgineering is also equivalent to Elect Elect undecided
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Xcely: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Anyone else got an invite for the cognitive test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by PromiseUche(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2016
After all the stress and hopes, they will employ not more than 5 persons. A recruitment process that makes u loose out of the job market after waiting for so long and putting ur tym in it. I wonder why they publicize graduate trainee since they know they arn't gonna take a pool or a class full of people? why not do it indoor since small or less than 10 persons will be absorbed. They go ahead shortlisting over 500-2000 candidates and take 6 persons. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by SlickM(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Guys, please what's the next stage after cognitive test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hotboss: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
SlickM:
Guys, please what's the next stage after cognitive test?

are you done with your cognitive test? if yes did you get any mail after the test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by SlickM(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
hotboss:

are you done with your cognitive test? if yes did you get any mail after the test?
Yes to both questions
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by bodmas2005(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pls i got an invite for BAT culture Questionnaire and the link provided didnt take me to any question at all instead its saying Pending Assessment. Pls what can i do? pls help
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hotboss: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
SlickM:
Yes to both questions
i didnt get any mail after d tests..dont knw watsup now..anyone with me..
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hotboss: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
SlickM:
Yes to both questions
i didnt get any mail after d tests..dont knw watsup now..anyone with me..?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hotboss: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
SlickM:

Yes to both questions

pls sorry for too much quesions.. howmany mins each did u use for d cognitive test..nd wat is d content of d mail sent you... thanks in anticipation
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by SlickM(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
hotboss:

pls sorry for too much quesions.. howmany mins each did u use for d cognitive test..nd wat is d content of d mail sent you... thanks in anticipation
I think you should be patient. A mail will come. I was sent a mail with a link for the cognitive test. The test wasn't timed surprisingly, both verbal and numerical.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by OniJohn: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
bodmas2005:
Pls i got an invite for BAT culture Questionnaire and the link provided didnt take me to any question at all instead its saying Pending Assessment. Pls what can i do? pls help
just click on the pending assessment, it will redirect you to the test page. Best of luck.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by adedavid501(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2016
PromiseUche:
After all the stress and hopes, they will employ not more than 5 persons. A recruitment process that makes u loose out of the job market after waiting for so long and putting ur tym in it. I wonder why they publicize graduate trainee since they know they arn't gonna take a pool or a class full of people? why not do it indoor since small or less than 10 persons will be absorbed. They go ahead shortlisting over 500-2000 candidates and take 6 persons. Hmmm
Nigerians like you will complain about everything, if they do indoor as u said, you'll say the companies are unfair and corrupt. Graduate/management trainees are the best way to get into an organisation because you will be the future of their organisation and would rise very fast with a career already planned for you so they like taking people on merit who are very hardworking and not by connection or indoor recruitment. I understand how you feel because I used to apply for graduate trainee jobs in the past and would actually start to think they're scams because I was failing. It took me about 6 major job applications before I got the one I'm in now, I used to fail at different levels of assessment but with every failure,It was a learning point for my next application. Besides it's not always that people fail, it's just that as you get closer to the end, some people seem to create a better impression to get the job to the interviewers. I wish you best of luck in the recruitment.

6 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by shakol91(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2016
ibroh22:
What of Agricultural Engineering,,It's same with Mechanical engineering
Are you a graduate of Agric Engineering? Are you currently employed?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by mekusa10: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2016
SlickM:

Yes to both questions
please I need your help..what practice questions did you use to prepare for the cognitive assessment?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by ibroh22(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
shakol91:
Are you a graduate of Agric Engineering? Are you currently employed?
Am a graduate of Agricultural Engineering,not yet employed,, going for NYSC batch B sir
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by shakol91(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
ibroh22:

Am a graduate of Agricultural Engineering,not yet employed,, going for NYSC batch B sir
it would have been better if you're through with NYSC. I quoted you to know if you read that, I actually applied somewhere for employment,and the HR told me that's what they need right now not my discipline
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by ibroh22(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
shakol91:
it would have been better if you're through with NYSC. I quoted you to know if you read that, I actually applied somewhere for employment,and the HR told me that's what they need right now not my discipline
Are you an agricultural engineer too?
But am just fighting for the discrimination btw mechanical and Agricultural research engineering
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by shakol91(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
ibroh22:

Are you an agricultural engineer too?
But am just fighting for the discrimination btw mechanical and Agricultural research engineering
NO,I'm not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status / FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.